Let's Be Real - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Let's Be Real

They are all medium for communication.some people found videos comfortable and other article but they both transfer and give information.and i use youtube mostly

Just now, HackerBoy said:

Dear friend , YouTube will definitely help you in learning more about Crypto currency.you could also Google it and read it up online.make sure you follow the cryptotalk rules and you are good to go.

Indeed, as you mentioned there are a lot of information in YouTube and more than that you can also make some research on google. Following rules is so important. 

Yes before entering this crypto world we have to need a good information about that. So we first learn about that and then start earning in crypto but i thing this forum is providing best job in this era. 

You are absolutely right, YouTube is the best online resource to learn about crypto currency. You meet with different tutors from different part of the world with different set of experience. Learning crypto on YouTube is awesome 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/1/2020 at 10:47 PM, stuntdila said:

If you are beginner to cryptocurrency what would you do to learn about crypto?
google it and find articles and read them.
But,
What if you hate reading for so long?
That's where Youtube comes in handy. Youtube is a great place for all of us to learn about
crypto fast because there are so many youtubers out there making videos about the field.

they have done the hard work for you.they packed information gathered on online articles

into videos.

all we have to do is watch them and learn.
And guys don't forget to like those videos if you got any value and comment on them.

And also if you can hit that " ❤" button that would be awesome!
cheers guys....

Yes obviously everyone don't like reading articles. Most of articles are very long. I myself prefer watching videos youtube is a great source of gaining information about almost everything. 

I tried to see videos on YouTube but I get bored alot all the time, I just search about the coins that I want in market kap and even coingeko there is alot of short and good information then if I like it I go to the official site or Twitter the same and see more and ask.

I just see analysing charts on YouTube.

On 3/2/2020 at 1:17 AM, stuntdila said:

But,
That's where Youtube comes in handy. Youtube is a great place for all of us to learn about
crypto fast because there are so many youtubers out there making videos about the field.

they have done the hard work for you.they packed information gathered on online articles

into videos.

And guys don't forget to like those videos if you got any value and comment on them.

cheers guys....

For me I'm going to ask someone who has a lot of experience in cryptoworld so if I'm lucky enough then he will answer my questions so I can learn from him the things that I want to know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

YouTube is the best way to learn about the cryptocurrencies.now every project which is coming in the crypto market is creating their YouTube channel and uploading th basic videos about the project and crypto

On 4/4/2020 at 1:22 AM, Shahud said:

YouTube is the best way to learn about the cryptocurrencies.now every project which is coming in the crypto market is creating their YouTube channel and uploading th basic videos about the project and crypto

We can learn too via researching and reading some useful articles regarding crypto. 

Some things that I shared in this forum was I learn from that kind of source. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/2/2020 at 1:17 AM, stuntdila said:

But,

into videos.

cheers guys....

For me, i prefer to used youtube and listened to the people who talking about crypto currency. I don't hate reading but i have different style of learning which is i can understand it well if someone presenting it to me. 

YouTube is the best place to learn so many things if the channel is from the real person or companies. There are scammers on YouTube to deviate the users and steal their funds so I advise you , just trust the real and legit sources of information. 

I feel that I am always a learner in Crypto. I think that Crypto is used as a universe and as deep as a sea. I always try to find my answers in Google and in this platform to. This platform have made my many queries clear

I think, of course, we must choose carefully the entities or channels from which we will take our information, because in some cases some channels provide information that may be more bad than what may be useful and in most cases the channels exaggerate things a lot.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:17 PM, stuntdila said:

But,

into videos.

cheers guys....

Yup that's true youtube is the most easiest and beginner friendly ways of learning the complex world of cryptocurrency, some day i read some blogs but its not like youtube, yea there are some scammers on youtube but there are a lot more legit and real posts.

Yes buddy.You are absolutely right.We can easily learn all about crypto from google and youtube.If we search'crypto currency' in Wikipedia we will get all information about it.Or this forum is also a great option to learn about crypto.So if anyone read the post of this forum,can easily learn about crypto.

In my opinion if anyone is new in the cryptocurrency and not having any knowledge about Crypto world then by working in this campaign they can easily get every related knowledge even I think they can easily improve their ideas because in this campaign everyone have to give content related to the cryptocurrency and for that they have to do some research then only they can explain it clearly.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:17 PM, stuntdila said:

But,

into videos.

cheers guys....

I have begun my journey in crypto currencies with YouTube videos. However, some information can only be found inside of the articles, so you should read too.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:17 PM, stuntdila said:

But,

into videos.

cheers guys....

For me, I prefer reading articles about crypto because it helps me to focus more than just watching a YouTube video. I get distracted a lot when watching videos, so I go with reading.

if you actually want to learn eventually you will have to read on your own, videos can't give you all the information you need

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes i am back here after few months but while i was totally new here i use to google for learning and read the articles there. After i found i can learn through wathing as well i started prefering that youtube provides a clear explanation that sometimes can be missed while reading.

Am learning everyday how to trade through searching with google and also by watching videos on youtube. There are many things that i need to learn about crypto currency so that i can be at a good place with my coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, this is very useful for anyone who hates reading or cannot read long articles. For me, I like to read and when I search on Google, I prefer to read pages written on watching YouTube channels, of course everyone has a different way.

Yeah different people have different mindsets.Some of them like browsing on google while some of them watching videos on any platform.For me I like the YouTube!Because it's very comfortable for me to watch videos and learn something new.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:49 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I advise you to read more than watch videos on YouTube, it is more useful.

That's right reading and watching would be a big help for everyone to learn. 

My advice for everyone put some effort to read for you to learn new things in cryptoworld. 

• Useful or interesting 1