Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

Since cryptocurrencies have changed my life, i see many advantages in them. Before joining crypto world i was just a normal person begging money for everything that i need to do, but now i do everything alone.

The best Cryptocurrency advantage i always stick to is that you can make good profit without much stress while seating at home as long as you have good background and experience about Cryptocurrency field, another thing is that you will need huge capital because big investment give bigger profit hope you understand what i mean😉.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, bobjoemega said:

Trading anonymously

The most important aspects of the cryptocurrency is it's fluctuation because people are making hundreds and hundreds in a day only by trading coin. Simply the strategy is very simple to buy for low and sell them for high and the cryptoworld is very large and there are more options in the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Some of the reputable advantages of the system that is always interesting and marvelous is the ability to yield a good chance for making huge amount of money as a profits through volatility of the top leading Coin, which clearly distinguishes it from fiat system

Crypto providing us a lots of advantage, one of the most significant advantage is that crypto gives a good opportunity to earn as a student. Not only income but its also a great way to learn about the new technology and discover some great ideas about our future finance.

• +2 1

There have two major advantages of cryptocurrencies that's I know which is.

- reduce jobless people from the street, 

- it save time more than going in the banks while many banks has queue.  

• +1 1

I don't know why this quote about being anti-war has a referrence to Bitcoin. It is unrelated and we can't just tell people that Bitcoin is fixing everything. This is not correct and we have to speak with facts and not suspicions or whatever comes to our mind.

IMHO the advantage of using cryptocurrencies is you can do a cashless transaction anywhere in the planet including instant transaction (transfer) with just minimal transaction fees and of course you can do that with a privacy that's what I like the most other than its decentralized functions. 

Yea, you're right! In more simpler words, Bitcoin is a decentralized financial technology meant for freedom.

The crypto currency has Both advantage such as positive and negativ.. If a experts crypto currency learners come in crypto world who has enough knowledge about all crypto section then he can easily have positive advantage but if some one come in crypto world just by depend on his luck then he will be in a danger                

Just now, Sasooo said:

I agree with you, I think that cryptocurrencies are safer and provide you with comfort, as you can use them in any country, and you do not need to authorize your money to the currency of the country you travel to.

Without going from home you can work here and earn money, but firstly you need to have a lot of knowledge about this system, without that l don't think that you can make something. There are also disadvantages like scammers and hackers, we need also to learn how to avoid from them. 

On 10/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

"If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."

I don't see how bitcoin is in relation with anti-war movement and sadly there are many that try to politicize Bitcoin and use it as a weapon in elections as it happens in a country that is easy for their people to be fooled and manipulate the public opinion. But then again manipulation lately and fake news is everywhere.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is very secure, its transactions are secure. 

Fast transaction across the borders. 

It is not in the control of any government. 

It is profitable. 

The price of cryptocurrencies change every day. This is disadvantage as well. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of advantage that crypto have, it could be used in buying some goods because some of business accept it as payment, you could transfer from one country to another just spending a little amount of fee in a fastest time through the help of XRP, if you have no jobs and you want to make a decent amount of income then enter the crypto world there are a lot of platform out there like trading, forums and etc.

It is a secure payment method and has some distinct advantages over more traditional forms of payment  like transaction fees are lower with bitcoin than with credit cards and when cryptocurrency is not exchanged it also eliminates the need for bank charges

BetFury                                                   

At present cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. you don't have to go to the bank to send someone from other countries. It has small transfer fees and fast transactions. crypto is part time job too. It is an additional source of income which help many to fulfill their own and family desires easily.

• +1 1

There are so many advantages of the crypto currency its so much safe and secure and also the crypto market is the world future market and its gives us good profit when the coin rate is high. Crypto market sending fee is low if we send 100,000$ the fee is same as we send 1$.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

In general, the advantages  of cryptocurrency are many.  Because you can make more money in a very short time by trading or investing through cryptocurrency.  Which will provide financial security to anyone very quickly.

Nice my dear, I am not know about the state and the separated with money but I am think that with crypto currency we can make a lot of money and the state will tax us if  we withdraw to the bank but if we are not and stay with crypto they won't unless they are search for a lot. But this is our money and not them so crypto is making this happen.

• +2 1

Some cryptocurrencies offer the freedom to own your coins but lately we have seen that not all are the same. Tether can block tokens and make them useless. It is centralized coin that is only run by the CEO and he can take decisions about what you have, so why so many hold Tether I can't understand this. Go with Bitcoin and some more as Tron that can give us profits.

• +3 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

I learn a lot from cryptotalk and now I can talk to my friends about how cryptocurrencies will help them. I will explain that it is very secure and that they can trade in exchanges and not have a problem of losing money from scammers or hackers and that they are anonymous when they are trading and noone can see them behind the screen. 

I don't know a lot about the number 1. We separate the money and the state from us with cryptocurrencies? I don't want to be very separate with anything and I like both but will this make me some problem maybe later?

Cryptocurrency has many advantages.  The most important of these is that you can invest your money here.  Moreover, by doing very little here you can make a lot of profit. Working in cryptocurrency can lead a country and its people a lot economically.  It is also very easy to work here and you can earn money by working here in a very short time.

The advantages of cryptocurrency in my opinion are crypto trading, trading can be done anonymously and there is no tax there, trading can be done at any time and is not bound by government regulations, this is like freedom in investing. The only fees one gets from trading are withdrawal fees, cryptocurrencies are also very safe for storing assets.

When it comes to protection as well as comfort, We concur which bitcoin is the greatest choice if all of us journey abroad which permit dealings utilizing bitcoin, all of us need not have lots of money as well as don't have to be worried about the pocketbook becoming damaged through cyber-terrorist. Additionally, like an electronic resource, bitcoin can also be versatile simply because it doesn't need a location along with particular problems for example if we now have considerable amounts associated with precious metal.