Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

Crypto provides security and convenience to me. Because it helps in easy exchange of currency to remote places where local currency only works. 

advantages in crypto is precise admiringly likes in fiscal you will grasp pay packet if you desire as  merchant and sample to trading with crypto on exchange, and generous comprehension more about the new technology, but we obligation continually to catch sight of the risk in crypto .

• Lower fees – Transaction fees are lower with bitcoin than with credit cards, and when cryptocurrency is not exchanged, it also eliminates the need for bank charges.
  • Fraud reduction – A payment made with bitcoin cannot be reversed after the fact.

On 13‏/10‏/2019 at 15:03, jcarlo said:

فيما يتعلق بالأمان والراحة ، أوافق على أن البيتكوين هو الخيار الأفضل لأنه إذا سافرنا إلى دول أخرى تسمح بالمعاملات باستخدام البيتكوين ، فلن نحتاج إلى حمل الكثير من المال وأيضًا لا داعي للقلق بشأن كسر محفظتنا بواسطة المتسللين. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، باعتباره عملة رقمية ، يعتبر البيتكوين مرنًا جدًا لأنه لا يتطلب مكانًا به شروط معينة مثل وجود كميات كبيرة من الذهب.

True my friend, but you have to be the state that help us there is some shops think service payment by bitcoin, which is very excellent you can buy anything you want and pay through your mobile phone it's new technology and comfortable

Hello my dear friends

Nowadays cryptocurrency is very famous.The main advantage of crypto is that you can earn easy money from this forum without doing any hard work

There are short developments in some currencies so you need to hang tight.The benefits of digital currency are your interest in a very short timeframe based on how fast you can make its minutes faster and therefore you can get benefits in a shorter timeframe

Bitcoin advantages in the market its diversified the economy of online business which creates opportunity for investors to make profits in the cryptocurrency

Yes brother in with h you. You have posted long post but useful information. Cryptocurrency really has many advantages. This is really information you have posted for all other people's so thank you for posting such useful information and keep posting such contents. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Peyash said:

In terms of security and convenience, I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we travel to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin, we do not need to carry a lot of money and also do not have to worry about our wallet being broken by hackers. 

i think maximum of crypto who use their own block chain is very much secured and no one can do nothing to others coin here.

the advantages of crypto currencies are you could multiply your investment in a totally quick time, because its second is fast and you may get earnings in a completely quick time, some cash have slow motion so that you ought to look forward to them.

Its actual tranquil to use. In cryptocurrency a short time ago hardship a ruse that competent right to use the internet with the assistance of the device, you bottle design your wallet and handling everyplace constantly and at whatever time you want. it tin usage internationally. 

There are many advantages of cryptocurrency. It can received payment from any parts of the country with in a short time. I am grateful to cryptocurrency.

I agree with you, the features that Bitcoin provided us with did not exist before, it is an economic revolution in the full sense of the word, safety, privacy and financial freedom, these were dreams before the invention of Bitcoin, thank you Satoshi Nakamoto.

Yes this is true. The most among all, is the security of funds. Some online wallets have a way of safeguarding your cryptocurrencies, with the use of private keys or secret phrases. This is an important part of cryptocurrencies to individuals.

31 minutes ago, japaroxdz said:

The advantages it has is the option to get as much money as possible and trade money from places to the other.

An option to get as much money as possible, do you realize what you are saying? as if crypto is something that just gives you money for doing nothing much.

The cryptocurrencies has really biggest advantage in this world, and I don't know what's will be happened if cryptocurrencies will suddenly restricted worldwide while mostly of people are aiming on it

33 minutes ago, Asif hassan said:

In my opinion  the advantages of crypto currencies are you can multiply your investment in a very short time, because its moment is fast and you can get profit in a very short time, some coins have slow movement so you have to wait for them

Yes, gaining profit from investing in crypto currency is the main advantage. you can also use crypto currency just like physical money by connecting it to your debit card. Transactions made via crypto currency are fast and secure.

I think crypto benefits are very good financially and I like them a lot.  As a businessman, this can be done to exchange knowledge with crypto and increase knowledge with new technologies.  But be aware that there is never any risk.

In terms of security and convenience, I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we move to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin, we don't have to carry a lot of money and our wallet. No need to worry about separation. By hackers. In addition, as a digital asset, Bitcoin is also simpler because we do not need a sufficient amount of gold

i dont think people are not aware of those feature or character of the bitcoin , obviously everyone knows about it who does lil digging and researched about cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin respects your privacy. You will never need to share your personal information and risk losing your money or stealing your character through plagiarism. Since you never provide your personal information, no information could be stolen by Pirates. Compare this to traditional payment methods, and they all require you to provide your postal address, name and phone number - all of this information may be taken over by pirated to steal your character

I totally agree with you, my friend, and I believe that cryptography is the best way to make money and the fastest way to make daily profits from daily trading. Thank you my friend and I hope this post combines all the advantages of cryptography.

Yes from security point of view bitcoins are best because we do not need to worry about wallet being stolen or broke by hackers. Also bitcoins are divisible in as many crypto bank as you want. Another advantage is , its almost impposible for the third party to manipulate the payments.

It has so many advantage to explain. By it we can earn money without investing. Many people work here for livelihood. Withdrawing money is quite easy here. Many people share many opinion in this one plat from. For me it is all in one.           

• +1 1

Delivering bitcoin will be forthcoming from fx trading. Cryptocurrency plus the from fx trading because of barter economic crisis towards up-to-dateness also now towards handheld towards crypto up-to-dateness. In my opinion we've been at the pinnacles from person fx trading utilizing this crypto up-to-dateness in particular bitcoin. Considering that nobody can influence it again. It is income tax complimentary including your made up using it.