Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

I am with you, cryptocurrency has so many advantages. Cryptocurrency has some many special features, by the way it is a decentralized currency

The advantages of crypto currencies are many.It can helps us in many ways. Like if we travel in one country to another country we can use bitcoin. It is a great advantages in crypto currencies.

There are several different types of cryptocurrency.Most of the time we see that we waste our precious time unnecessarily, but crypto is helping us make money by utilizing them.

Yes i agree with you. Cryptocurrency hase a lot of advantages just like what the said things above. It can easily transact anonymously to the others using crypto and i like it doesn't need to put tax on it.

Well, there has many advantages of cryptocurrency, one of this is the being taxless, it will be important to the country that has a high value taxes in terms of payments and transactions, you will not being paid some bills in tax and many people will happy on this.

Advantages of cryptocurrencies
They are global currencies
They are safe
Some cryptocurrencies are deflationary
They have irreversible transactions
They are characterized by their immediacy
They are transparent

Love Cryptocurrencies !!!😍

I agree that bitcoin is the best option because if we travel to other countries that allow transactions using bitcoin,We should adapt on the use of cryptocurrency because of the benefits that we can get form using it...

The advantages of cryptocurrencies is that they are virtual currencies and are not regulated by any type of government organization, such as the State, banks, financial institutions or companies. This gives the possibility of being able to use them anywhere in the world.

For me, the use of cryptocurrencies is one of the best things that has happened to the world economy in the 21st century, given the ease of use, the potential to multiply your income and the speed of transactions make cryptocurrencies an ally invaluable that we all should have, now well personally I consider that given the volatility of their prices they make it perfect for business when multiplying our income but not for common use (savings, administration of our assets, etc.) because it is difficult to maintain a balance under our belt since there is no stability in its price; perhaps in the future it will be possible to reach a stable value and can replace the fiat currency and be implemented once and for all in the global economy,

I agree. the advantages it offers are very good in terms of security and anonymity is great. in addition to the fast payments that you can make anywhere.

Las criptomonedas desde que nacieron en 2009 con bitcoin como pionero, se han convertido en un verdadero medio financiero: para realizar compras, inversiones, pagos, transacciones y cualquier tipo de transferencia. las principales virtudes del uso de las criptomonedas como medio de pago, de esta manera se convertirá en una aproximación real al concepto de criptomonedas y su valor hoy en la sociedad que va más allá del valor del capital para convertirse en un avance en la visión de la economía global. Las transferencias son más rápidas que las transacciones bancarias habituales, las tasas e impuestos son mínimos, no hay mediadores en la transferencia, aumentan de valor, entre otros.

Cryptocurrency has many advantages that will make it easier for you to make every online transaction. All online transactions are likely to be done through cryptocurrency in the future. So I think Crypto will bring a lot of benefits to our daily lives.  

Edited by Badboysamrat

I totally agree, crypto-currencies offer a wide advantage, especially in those countries where there is a total control over the currencies, there is no financial freedom, and I start from the initiative that the money is ours and we can make use of it when we want and in the way we want as long as it is not for illegitimate objects. That is why crypto-currencies came to stay, to give that financial freedom and free trade.

There are lots of advantage in crypto currency ! This gives you financial freedom ! No currency can't give you that  freedom ! And there are lots of possiblity in crypto ! You can't even think how far it can go ! 

To tell the truth, everyone knows that it has many advantages, starting with why you can start in this world without investing a single dollar and that makes it great, it is accessible to many people, rather to all

On 10/13/2019 at 6:27 AM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

Very good analysis. Thanks for sharing. Well, cryptocurrencies have many advantages over Fiat money. What I like the most is that nobody handles my money more than myself

• +3 1

The positive points of cryptocurrencies is their system, a decentralized system that everyone can use and that you don't need as much work when it comes to managing your own money. In addition to the implementations and ecosystem that each currency offers us, what each currency can offer us is very great.

I agree, anonymous trading is what has led many to deal with cryptocurrencies in addition, the safe way of trading and the separation of this trading from the state system has attracted the investors we today call whales

Cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages, even if we take the same anonymity and decentralization. You are the owner of your money and nobody controls it.
And now cryptocurrency is the best source of income at the moment. You can buy any products from foreign cryptocurrency right now.

It is true that there are many advantages with cryptocurrencies, especially because anyone can access them regardless of their social or economic status and make a profit, but at the moment they have a degree of risk because they have not yet been regulated worldwide .

Your post is very successful because only the fact of being able to handle your money as you want and in the way you want is simply great and not only if the anonymity as you mentioned, those are things that banks or financial institutions do not give us and Although it is true that banks do that as a security measure to avoid scams or that kind of thing, it is also a means of controlling the common citizen, is my way of thinking, what do you think?

The advantages of crypto currencies are you can multiply your investment in a very short time, because its moment is fast and you can get profit in a very short time, some coins have slow movement so you have to wait for them

• +5 1

is the actually the only way to keep your life safe from the governments control,You can rely to crypto for your finances.international payments very easy with crypto currency. We can trade online with own mobile..

It means cryptocurrency is offering the innovative platform make financial transactions within peer to peer network,I share those details with you since Bitcoin offers us many advantages that are conceptually...

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, speaking of advantages, with 
cryptocurrencies the way to make transactions is very simple, faster, it has no 
intermediaries, its operations are decentralized, the user's identity is hidden, 
and many more.

That is true, cryptocurrencies have many benefits and among the advantages of cryptocurrencies are:
They are global, transparent and safe currencies.
Some cryptocurrencies are deflationary.
They have irreversible transactions.
They are characterized by their immediacy.