The Best Way - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

The Best Way

Thank you very much for this useful post, this tips are for everyone even the senior members, they remained them with instructions all the time.

I find your points very good i hope that when I started I would have had this help not to make the mistakes I made as a rookie thank you friend 

You don't need to spent countless hours to do research. There are many educative videos in youtube and you can always watch Andreas Antonopoulos which explains everything to beginners. There are many papers that might confuse you. Try to read the Bitcoin whitepaper to understand what Satoshi was thinking when he released it. These will provide valuable information for every beginner in crypto space.

Thank you for sharing this information though your topic, and I find it useful for many members here, but I want some thing, also though the forums like this best forum Cryptotalk you can find many things about cryptocurrency and with real people experience.

I am learning day by day on this forum and learning much about crypto currencies. I prefer to use social media it can also give much knowledge about it. There are many papers that might confuse you. Try to read the Bitcoin whitepaper to understand what Satoshi was thinking when he released it. These will provide valuable information for every beginner in crypto space.

Thank you very much for this useful post, this tips are for everyone even the senior members, they remained them with instructions all the time. but I want some thing, also though the forums like this best forum Cryptotalk you can find many things about cryptocurrency and with real people experience.

for asking the experts i think the cryptotalk is the best one because on other forums even on your small mistakes that you made for writing the post then you get banned or experts simply trolls you and calls you names but that things are not entertained here on cryptotalk 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good advice for trading Thank you my friend, I agree with you in the first and third items, but the second item that I said is asking for help from experts, I find it useless because everyone tried to exploit and ask for the links of the fools when I asked for help

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear friend I do not have to post about what we need to keep. This site is very nice to me because I can easily earn money here because I could not get from any site so this is what I have.

Welcome with me
Forums, social media, blogs are all important to learn and gain experience in the crypto world
Finally, you should experiment with one of the coding gain methods to apply what you have learned

Yes my friend you right , the best way to learn people about cryptocurrency is cherche in google or YouTube or reading a book , and also to join this forum and ask the people hows have experience in cryptocurrency about your question about the things you don understand it.

Many thanks to you for posting informational information which helped to gain knowledge from this topic. Newcomers need to know about the crypto forum and they should follow these instructions in the crypto market. Experts should get help. Then they can start working.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/1/2020 at 1:03 PM, stuntdila said:

what is the best way for a beginner to learn about the cryptocurrency market?

1.Research… It’s that easy.
There are thousands of informative articles and videos in the Internet So I suggest you read, read, read and watch.
Learning about what you are going to do will help you in the future.

2.Ask help from experts
you can find crypto experts in forums like this. Do not hesitate to ask questions about your problems. I know they will help
you.

3.Play around with the market with a small amount of money.
After you done with your research I suggest you to pick a few cryptocurrencies and buy them try to make a profit by hold 
them or investing them. There are a lot of Cryptocurrencies to choose but it’s best to choose some that have a lot of support
already and have good technology.

To create any post we have to follow these steps. Because these make our post more unique and informative. Without any knowledge we can't work here long time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes, what you mentioned is considered one of the best ways to develop your financial and knowledge income and enable you to make a good profit

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for sharing that, all of the beginners must gather information about crypto and try to explore new things in crypto so that they will have an initial background and experience.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, stuntdila said:

what is the best way for a beginner to learn about the cryptocurrency market?

1.Research… It’s that easy.
There are thousands of informative articles and videos in the Internet So I suggest you read, read, read and watch.
Learning about what you are going to do will help you in the future.

2.Ask help from experts
you can find crypto experts in forums like this. Do not hesitate to ask questions about your problems. I know they will help
you.

After you done with your research I suggest you to pick a few cryptocurrencies and buy them try to make a profit by hold 
them or investing them. There are a lot of Cryptocurrencies to choose but it’s best to choose some that have a lot of support
already and have good technology.

Your suggestions are right. 

I learned through researching and asking for some help to those I think expert when it comes to the cryptomarket question. 

They really have a big help for you to know what to do and what not to do. 

Just try researching for you to learn too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

These are the 3 ways I do, I follow them one after another to benefit me the most. It was indispensable, I researched information about money and potential of investing, trading, learning techniques, strategies ... I spent money studying with experts, and started working. I work small and never invest all my money.

The most common mistake beginners make is posting nonsense. I know everybody wants to earn their share of bitcoin but the rewards are given for exchange of valuable information so beginners have to understand that the only thing they will get by posting nonsense is warning points and ban. Do some research before posting and read the rules in about forum section and section rules on the top of every section.

468x60-3.png

The world of digital currencies is not difficult to get to know them with since you provide them in search of them and their background will increase your knowledge and decrease the percentage of difficulty in investing in them and this one day if you are really interested you will invest in the currency that interests you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The best ways for beginner to start  crypto tradings, they should first listen to the expert's analysis and opinion, they should learn all the basic essential facts in the crypto world and the most important, they should spend more time for research before making any investments.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, Kingefaz said:

There are many best ways for the beginners.Your information is good and unique for the beginners.You should must know about the topic that you are posting.

Yes that it is dependent to those who will use and how they will use cryptocurrencies because  that even their is a best way. I t will depend on them if they will gonna folllow it or do things their way. 

On 3/1/2020 at 3:56 PM, UT2001 said:

This forum will provide most answers that a new beginner should be seeking and answers are easily found via the search functions that the forum presents.

Researching and reading articles or post regarding cryptoworld would be a big help for them to learn easily. 

I suggest that they do these for them to know things about cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you my friend, these are important tips, and I think that this method that I mentioned in your post is the best way for new members to get to know the crypto world, Personally, I rely on YouTube videos to learn and increase knowledge in cryptocurrencies

On 3/1/2020 at 10:33 AM, stuntdila said:

This one is what I recommend to every beginner to do first, nothing like real life experience with market can help you to get better at it, it's true that reading about some basic information helps you to get started but after that you have to trade yourself and be in market to realize what's market doing and in which area are you lacking and you should work on yourself, you can even trade with 5$ in some exchanges and that would be a great training for you.

Exactly. As a beginner,we should read,read and read. This can give you knowledge that you can use when dealing,having also patience and confidence is most important things we should have,as by this you will never be scared to try and wait when it is necessary.