What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

There is nothing more i will do than exchange my bitcoins to cash and withdraw my profit. Its good for us to invest in bitcoin by buying them when price is bearish so that we can earn profit in bullish.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This depends how big the bull run will be. I will probably just sell my coins and then wait for the price to drop in order to buy again and hodl for the next bull run in the market 

I will just make a profit, because now I keep all my savings in bitcoin, I bought it at a very low price. When there is a bull run, then I will just wait for the highest price to get a lot of profit. I look forward to a bull run.

I'll just wait until the prices reach my goals, and then I'll go out and sell crypto until the next bear market starts, however we should spend money on living our lives in the end.

8 hours ago, AH.Likhon10 said:

I'll just wait until the prices reach my goals, and then I'll go out and sell crypto until the next bear market starts, however we should spend money on living our lives in the end.

Your suggestion was right, but we need to be careful about the market because it will not sound good when it goes back when you are not around, bitcoin can do that moves 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, Sho12 said:

Although I want to sell them when Bitcoin price bulls are in the air. This is a bull market. I will probably sell most of the coins stored in the usdt-teth-like currency through trading. The cryptocurrency market is a good income platform but there are people who are losing interest in people and cryptocurrency. Crypto world is the next generation giant in big companies.

yeah that truely give you a better return for your investment and that is exactly what every investor is looking forward to, especially if you make your investment at an infant stage of the rise or increase. 

When the bull run will start then I will just sit in my home and watch how the market reacts. I think the price will go high and then i also think that maybe a lit of trading will be stopped at that time. But maybe the market will be stable soon and also every one will understand the crypto world and the crypto  market better than before. 

I do just watch and make some analysis according to the current market conditions created by the bullrun. When I realize the price of the crypto holdings in the market is increased and that is profitable to sell my holdings I sell my holdings during the bullrun. 

6 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

As everybody will do that because every one who invest in cryptocurrency is looking for the profit. This is also the basic of the crypto trades. 

Yea, when the bull run comes, I engage myself in two things, that is holding some valuables coins, then trading coins as they rise in price

I will make sure to achieve two goals, not greed, as well as lack of fear, in order to achieve the most profitable money. Also, I will try to enter into the largest number of trades.

The bull race constitutes an obstacle to stability in investment. I will take advantage of some funds and stop all investment activities. When the market stabilizes, I continue my business well without any obstacles.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Same here. When bull run comes, it's better to sell what we have of Bitcoin BUT not all of it in order to avoid affecting the market and making Bitcoin price go down. 

Well actually im waiting for the bull run to come because this time i have alot of bitcoins and i want to exchange them for usdt and then i will buy ripples with some of the money and ethereum with the rest. And i will hold this for long term.

23 hours ago, Cammer said:

Same here. When bull run comes, it's better to sell what we have of Bitcoin BUT not all of it in order to avoid affecting the market and making Bitcoin price go down. 

My advice is also not to sell all the bitcoin that is owned because it will damage the price of bitcoin in the market, just sell half to maintain the stability of the market price.

Everyone does the same. So try to earn as many bitcoins as you can now before the bullrun. This year's bullrun will give very good profit to all the Bitcoin holders.

Yeah, when the bull runs, we all wait for a coin to go up and sell. The bull run usually monitors the market and tries to raise the value of various currencies. In that case, every trader can hold their currency and earn a lot of profit if the price goes up.

I think no bull run is not near and have far time to come but when it come we should be ready to get some benefits from it by trading. 

On 4/5/2020 at 7:06 PM, Laboni said:

Yeah, when the bull runs, we all wait for a coin to go up and sell. The bull run usually monitors the market and tries to raise the value of various currencies. In that case, every trader can hold their currency and earn a lot of profit if the price goes up.

It requires some expertise and knowledge to recognize when the bull run will start. After it starts, you will face a harder task because you have to detect when the bull run will end so that you can sell at the right moment. Sometimes we think it is the end of the bull run and we sell but in fact it may be just the middle of the run! It is too hard to sell at the peak moment. It is better not to get greedy and sell at any time we think the prices are acceptable.

• Useful or interesting 1

see you later my treasured friend, I will be ready to get rid of the currencies that I now warehouse and as the estimate of currencies cascade after the bull line I will profit to good deal and store up this strategy of the gap of intimates

I always notices and set my profit target when i reached my first minimum target of my profit then i gave stop loss to my trade it means if i buy eth at the price of 136$ and eth now reached to 172$ then i will put limit orders of 164$ if eth goes ups ans ups then i also increases my stop loss order for safe keeping profit ups.

Almost everyone will sell their holdings at that time. That is to be expected of us all LOL.

And when that happens, the bullrun period wouldn't last that long.

If one sells too early, he might find that he could have profited more if he waited a little bit more for prices to reach their cap. The inverse is true if one sells too late.

Good luck.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 10/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

I think I will just wait too till the market cools down. We must wait for another big oppurtunities to come, stay patient. And i will research too and find projects that can help me. Lets all just be patient and wait for the bullrun to end. 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

In the market everyone waiting for bull run. Maximum people of crypto are here to make profit. They invest on crypto at low price to sell it on high price.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Well, I will just sit and watch and wait for a suitable buying opportunity that will yield good profits after the rise of the market. It only needs patience

6 hours ago, Zezo said:

Well, I will just sit and watch and wait for a suitable buying opportunity that will yield good profits after the rise of the market. It only needs patience

It is better you should hold so potential coins or buy at a reasonable price, so that it will be possible for you to earn in a good bull run