Fundamental or technical analyze? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Fundamental or technical analyze?

Both analysis are good at its own places. But technical analysis is mostly use for prediction of price of bitcoin as well other crypto currencies. 

I think that fundamental analysis is better , I only use it, given the news happening in the world, I roughly understand what the price of a particular cryptocurrency will be. 

I am fully agree with you you and for the beginners I want to suggest first you have to get this thing then only you can capable yourself to get into the market because without having knowledge about the the fundamental analyses of the currencies current situation you cannot decide which investments will be better for you and you will get profit and the main reason people getting losses in investment is lack of knowledge about trading even they are not taking any suggestions from the people who know about trading very well and finally they are getting demotivated because of losses.

• +1 1

I think the two analyzes are complementary and you will get better results if you can combine them, but it takes more experience

I use basic analysis and it is the best because it shows you the movement of longing in a way that depends on the movements of the currency and as for the technical analysis it depends on the news and its impact on the movement of the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

The two are important, in fact, if you want to base your investments on analysis, you have to do both technical and fundamental analysis well enough. The importance of the two cannot be overemphasized. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many differences between basic technical analysis. The basic premise is to analyze something using one's own talents and abilities. And technical analysis means improving through technology. Blockchain technology keeps pace with the times.

It doesn't matter that much what type of analyze you want to do, but it is just important for you to know fundamental or technical in a very high level and then it would be great for you.

The use of the two types of technical and fundamental analysis is important, but the appropriate time must be chosen, as in some events of low price, technical analysis must be used. As for the main trading principle, basic analysis is more important to reduce the loss while observing the market movement moment by moment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fundamental analysis is a different story. This kind of analysis is usually used for stock trading. In this technique, the analyzer tries to find the true value of coins or assets that have bubble or underestimated values. Bubble means higher than the real value and underestimated means lower than normal value. This will help you to know which coins are cheaper than their real prices and are more likely to rise in the future. Technical analysis involves a more generalized view at the market. In this method the analyzer tries to find the comprehensive sentiment and trend of the market. This can also be used for finding the pattern of separate coins but when the direction of the whole market is identified, predicting the behavior of any coin will be easier.

For best results in crypto market trading we need to used these both analysis other wise we can't get better results from our investment. I also makes most of time before investment to fundamental principles and technical analysis as well. If you want professional traders becomes then you need to learn these both analysis .

There are several ways to analyze the market and when we are trading we must have sufficient knowledge in technical analysis because by doing so we avoid losses and we are able to predict market movement

Fundamental analysis, therefore, allows you to understand whether the shares of a particular company are currently undervalued or overvalued, that is, whether they should now be included in your long-term investment portfolio. And technical analysis allows you to determine the best time to make deals. Fundamental is more used for long — term investments, while technical is used for short-term speculative transactions in the market.

In practice, a combination of these two methods is often used. These methods complement each other well, and their simultaneous application allows you to get a complete picture and understanding of the overall market picture and most accurately calculate the future direction of price movement.

• +2 1

There are rules  applied in cryptocurrency trading but it depends on where you put them. For instance when there is bull run I usually go for fundamental analysis because I believe is the best for it but when it comes to bear market I go for technical analysis,  to avoid any mistakes not to lose my coins.

I think both technical analysis and fundamental analysis are good for trading . In trading both analysis can play major role in trading . So, we can focus on both fundamental and technical analysis .

The fundamental analysis is definitely much more important and gives very accurate results compared to other analyzes that exist. I think it is better to do the analysis by merging two types of analyzes together.

You cannot separate these two types of analysis, simply they sometimes complement each other when there is no news. Technical analysis is what helps you to profit from the market and vice versa.

I am more into technical analysis.

I always base my trades on the volume of the coins. 

The buy book and sell book are also helpful to me. There are also a lot of tools that we can use to analyse the marke. 

It's a good thing to learn about those tools to have more rational decision.

If you want to maximize your chances of gaining a profit you should use both. Doing both analyses at the same time give you a safer investment in cryptocurrency. Don't just think trading is a very simple game where you just have to buy and sell. You have to make an effort to make your trading success and reading and watching at the news will help you also on when to move.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

i don't choose the wrong one

if you do it well yourself, but many who insert it make mistakes many times becouse of this, i lost money

The two must be used because the analysis in general gives an expectation of the direction of the market or the currency, but when more than one method of analysis is mastered, comparing the results of the analyzes becomes easier and more accurate. Of course, I support the interest in temporal analysis, wave scattering, and market cap analysis as well

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12.10.2019 at 16:14, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one analyze do you use?

Which one better?

Fundamental or technical?

Why?

I use both kind of analyze for optimal result. In trading i use technical analyze, in investing - fundamental and technical.

You could use both, but since you are trading a cryptocurrency then I think it is good to rely on fundamental analysis since it is volatile and the future price is unpredictable. It is good to use fundamental analysis in a volatile asset because your main goal is to make a profit so you will always compared the price when have you bought it to the current price, so once the current price is greater than the price have bought it and you know that you have gained some profit then better to sell it as soon as possible. 

Without a doubt, both analyzes are of great importance. but the fundamental analysis is ultimately the most successful. The news of the world affects the prices of cryptocurrencies since you generate confidence or rejection for the investment.

its my opinion 

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 4:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one analyze do you use?

Which one better?

Fundamental or technical?

Why?

It is best practice to perform both it depends on the time and the events that would move you to use which one, if you use only one there are times you would not be able to trade.

• Useful or interesting 1