Fundamental or technical analyze? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Fundamental or technical analyze?

Trading is not only based on the deep study of the market to have successes, so I consider that a combination of both fundamental and technical strategies make the difference

• Useful or interesting 1

Both add wave analysis to determine the general trend of a currency, as well as time-lapse analysis to predict which days will be a reversal or continuation of the price movement. Thus, the more we know about pickling methods and integrate them, the better and more profitable our trading results will be for us.

• +1 1

If even one of those worked properly there would be 10 times more traders and successive ones. Neither fundamentals or TA are working properly on crypto market. No one predicted drop in March as there were no TA or fundamental reasons (except may be S&P dive). 

• +1 2

I think I am becoming practical and I always used the basic knowledge I already know when it comes to trading. So I guess I would say that, I am using fundamental analysis because it looks more practical and not that hard to understand what does it really means. I guess being fundamentally perfect could benefit everyone since it is a basic method you really need to learn and should be mastered in order to gain more skills in analysis that could further increase your knowledge to a certain topic and right now it is crypto currency trading analysis. Users should not be focusing on the technicalities since it could also waste your time being driven to focusing on things and should at least make their experience to be enjoyable to themselves at least.

• +1 2

Analysis the must over here to get some earn from the coins, without having the knowledge about the market its tough and quite impossible to get earn from the market. The technical analysis is the most prefer way to analysis the market.  

• +1 1

My main area of concern is Technical analysis, this dig in to details of current value, fluctuations of the prices, market of the coin for a trader. While fundamental analysis give you hints on what coin to invest, the total volume at the market especially new project.

• +2 1

Both fundamental and technical analysis are related and should be in consideration before trading because in fundamental analysis we can determine which coin is suitable for trading and in technical analysis this shows us what amount is expected to buy a coin and the appropriate time to buy such coin.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one analyze do you use?

Which one better?

Fundamental or technical?

Why?

I prefer both the fundamental and technical analysis because both helps determining the success of your trading but  not necessary it must be both before you can see success in your trading.

I think it is not possible to separate between the fundamental and technical analyzes. Every analysis has a need when price movement, market trend, and trading volume. Technical analysis is necessary and when there are many rumors, news and verification of their validity. Fundamental analysis is necessary and they can be combined in the same matter.

• +2 1

In order to analyze the cryptos I trade, I am used to using technical analysis, this makes it easy for me to see past charts on the cryptos that I will be trading. I can see the all-time lows and highs on the Coinmarketcap site. I think technical analysis is a method of analysis that is widely used by traders.

• +1 2

I personally prefer the fundamental analysis  instead of the technical analysis in the btc market cause its the realistic market here everything is happening in front of your eyes. The technical analysis not applicable in all cases but i really appreciate the system of he analysis. 

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one better?

Why?

Both analysis are good and i use both analysis at the trading time but most of time technical analysis will give you good result than the fundamental analysis and you make good profit in the market at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as a trader i think both fundamental and technical analysis are important in your journey , if you wanna full know the market , prices and how it work you should take your time and learn them both , and its okey to lose some money in order to learn them .

• +1 1

I use technical analysis and fundamental analysis. There are two types of analysis most commonly used by crypto and forex traders. Technical analysis to monitor price movements from within by looking at previous charts. Fundamental analysis is used to analyze coins from external influences such as news affecting the coin price.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am using technical analysis for trading but it is not that it is something that will help you too much only give you some clues about the possible direction the market is heading. Today one trader will say 20k the other will say lower than 15k but it matters to make a better picture.

• +1 2

On 10/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

I don't think using one analysis will help for better understanding. We should see the fundamentals properly and make our plan of trade watching the technicals. Sometimes if Fundamentals are too strong like burning is coming, then the can be sure  about the price move. But for other things we should look both of them and analyse project properly before Investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think fundamental analysis its better to be used by beginners because you only read news, while technical analysis its better for expertise because its need some calculations. 

• +1 2

I think that the fundamental analysis has to do with profits, so unless we talk about an organized and regulated company that has an accounting firm auditing the yearly results then we can't do any fundamental analysis on cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The best analysis will be to do both fundamental and technical but If your not an experienced trader and does not have the right tool to do the technical analysis, you’ll have to rely on the fundamental analysis and try to get some advise from day traders on the technical part. You can try to source some reliable crypto youtuber traders to get some pointers on technical analysis and combine it with your fundamental research and analysis and try to make the best trade you can from it.

I am very new in all of these and I don't know the differences. I listen to a few traders and try to make sense of their chart analysis. I like the charts and how they help traders to decide the trend using average prices of previous days and weeks and have found the lowest lows the price can go. I also like the japanese candle diagrams that help me understand how prices are moving.

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about these two. I do technical analysis using some charting tools like fibonacci retracements but fundamental analysis has to do with other things that I don't know and needs quantitative research. I use the simple charting tools and also base many investments on news, like when the paypal news appeared it seemed very bullish.

I have been asked before about fundamental analysis. It is difficult and only very skilled traders can do that and I don't know if it is possible to applied in cryptocurrencies. The analysis banks are doing on Bitcoin has to do with the production cost and the fixed supply as well as the supply zone that is getting reduced after each halving.

• +1 1

These are for traders and I rarely trade. I try to buy when prices are very low and after a big correction of 80% that usually happens in the crypto market. I try to buy the good coins that do drop a lot and hold for some time. I don't do much analysis but only look for big drops from recent highs.

• +3 1

Both analysis are good but i just use the Technical analysis and this is the best becasue in the crypto market no one know that on what time crypto market will go up so much and on what time it will comes down.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day