Fundamental or technical analyze? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Fundamental or technical analyze?

18 minutes ago, Seed said:

I container just fool for myself by construction mistakes there. No one as well bottle fool me. Technological analyzes are about graphical readings. I tell that preliminary investigation is based on rumors and these rumors canister be falseMy favorite is for nominal assay

technical analysis is all a lie 50-50 you need to look at the chart and look for an entrance based on the situation on the market, and all these points and cobwebs are wave of nonsense.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

my preference is for technical analysis. I know that basic analysis is based on rumors, and these rumors may lie, deceive me. however, technical analysis is all about graphical reading. By making mistakes there, I can only fool myself. no one else can fool me.

I am agree with you and your opinion i have same  opinion like you by making mistakes there i can only fool myself no one else can fool me.

I prefer fundamental analysis because 

technical analysis is not 100% reliable. It is often criticized as being an art form, rather than a science. The key is to not rely solely on technical analysis, let alone on one mathematical indicator or charting pattern. Studying a combination of trends, different charting patterns and mathematical indicators across Multiple Time Frame Analysis provides a base from which to make trading decisions. This understanding must be supplemented with an appreciation for market fundamentals and general trading principles.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one analyze do you use?

Which one better?

Fundamental or technical?

Why?

using both together is the best thing to do but since we are in the crypto market and for now it is all about speculation and fundamental have low impact i say that technical analysis is the best to trade in this market

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake

I am for the use of technical analysis.  The reason I prefer technical analysis over basic analysis is that more realistic results are obtained with live data and the results are more logical.  Of course, the results to be obtained by basic analysis will also make sense, but it is not possible to obtain more vivid results with more vivid madnesses such as technical analysis.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:33 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I think Fundamental analysis can help you in decide what to buy. Technical analysis can be used by some to determine when to buy and sell.That's what i think.

That is my take too! Fundamentals drives/moves the market while Technical analyses determines the bus stop, as simple as that. Bringing the two to bear in every trading decision a trader makes is a sure to trade in the direction of the market most often.

8 hours ago, Roomi said:

Technical analysis is the best to use when we are doing day trading or short term trading. If we want to invest and hold a coin for longer term it is better to analyze both of techniques.

From experience both analyses are necessary for profitable trading either in the long or short term. After you're done with your analyses, you can base your short term trades on only the long term market trend,, knowing that eventually market would move in that direction.

We need to analyse by both fundamentally and technically because the pre analysing of cryptocurrency by both the method will help very much to secure the price of Cryptocurrencies and the users will be benefited by such analysis they will be able to invest or trade according to such analysis.

I am not a person as much knowledge in trading, but if I have been the cryptos world for years. And I think that the combination of both analyzes is the best option.

For me, l don’t like investment and like all things. Because in investing you can loss your money. So you must be aware about it. If you made your mind in trading then I think you should choice technical.            

On 10/12/2019 at 4:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one better?

Why?

I use both of them, but you can't really compare them as they are for different things. You don't need projects to have good fundamentals to use your TA, but TA can't give you even a hint about the real value the project has compared to others.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:14 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

Fundamental means basics, that could be more important, but having both is more advantageous.

to me both fundamental and technical analysis are worthless these days because the market is now just rogue and dont have any actual movements other than whales pumping or dumping it for gains.

I think technical analysis is stronger than the basic one. You should analyze the technical analysis first and then confirm your analysis with the corresponding news

20 hours ago, safmuha said:

I have never traded yet, but what I think is each analysis is very important and it has it advantages in some aspect, I know expert here will give you the best advice. But try and consider both analysis.

I never apply analysis on trading, but expert says, on crypto fundamental analysis works best.

19 minutes ago, cryptogringo said:

I think that if you are planing to trade then technical analysis is more suitable for you since with TA you can ˝predict˝ short term price movements. While for the long term holders I think fundamental analysis is more important since those are the reasons we are going to see further adoption.

I think so too ... since many traders look at TA for their short term decisions, it will automatically become more important. In the long term, the rate of acceptance, and the state of the worldwide economies, will have most impact.

Since so many people are losing their jobs, I still expect a mid-term crypto sell-off. But I also expect crypto to climb up the soonest again as well. So I am 80% holding, 20% trading.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

It is better to adopt them together because you may make a mistake in adopting one analysis, and this is why there is a difference in each of them, i.e. basic or technical. There are senior traders and experts who depend on many strategies and within them they enter together in their strategies.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I prefer technical analysis because it depends on drawings and charts, while the basic analysis depends on opinions and articles that can be false and a rumor.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For cryptocurrencies, both of these types of analysis are of little practical use. Technical analysis (TA) is impossible due to the extremely high volatility of digital assets, the “dissimilarity” of this market to the rest, its strong exposure to news, etc. The growth of bitcoin in 2017 (about 1300%) makes it completely useless, since to obtain a tangible increase in capital, it is enough to calmly follow the Buy & Hold strategy. Fundamental analysis is ineffective due to legal uncertainty in the cryptocurrency market.

If you want to be a successful trader both fundamental or technical analysis should be done otherwise you will often get flopped due to the lack of knowledge to make proper market analysis. Be sure first before investing in any cryptocurrencies. 

Just now, Shihab744422 said:

I always prefer technical analysis because it isn't depended on any rumours and you have all the proof at hand.I think the possibility of success is more in technical analysis.

The reason that it does not depend on any rumors is the reason it sometimes goes against the reality of the market.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

Fundamental analysis is actually based on quarter profits of a company. Basically I don't actually know if it is possible to make fundamental analysis on cryptocurrencies. They don't actually have quarterly profits reports or future sales plans, or production results besides new coins mined. This is another reason they are considered pure speculation.

I see that the question here is asking which analysis is better between these two methods and i see that from the comments many are choosing one option over the other. But i think that both of these analysis techniques are important and that they should be both used when you are trading, as they will give you the best chance of then being successful in your trade, and also of gaining more confidence in your decisions. If the two analysis techniques coincide with one another, chances are you are making the right trade.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well I think you should use the both , 

You can use fundamental which is you get news from people and you just don't believe what you hear because most time it might be rumors, so you use technical to confirm before taking a step.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day