Fundamental or technical analyze? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Fundamental or technical analyze?

The reduction of selling pressure after the halving and the increase in the production cost can be said that it added intrinsic value to Bitcoin. It is what some have noticed and are buying Bitcoin in bulk all this time, not to trade for a 2-3% but for a long run hold.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Technical analysis are best than the fundamental analysis and i am also a trader and i use the technical analysis becasue through that i can easily analyse the market and i trade manually not use any robot becasue that give you loss almost so just trade manually.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I actually only know technical analysis and I have heard of fundamental analysis, meaning some details that we don't know about cryptocurrencies and some flows of money inside companies so this is only about stocks in my opinion, although there are some saying there is fundamental analysis in crypto too.

As an investor I look at every aspect and find more suitable strategy for profit. Sometime it take loots of time and I have to wait for next wave for filling pocket. But its good to hold then lose instead. Trading is patients job where you cannot be emotional or become gambler. Take time and study the market for next movements. 

The 2 ways are very important because if we master the fundamental and technical way it would be better because the risks of having losses are lower and the risks of having profits are greater, which dominate these 2 ways, they must be very expert.

• +2 1

It doesn't matter which analysis method you use, if you are good in one out of two or out of ten methods you can reduce the loses and can make money easily with trading.

I use basic analysis and it is the best because it shows you the movement of longing in a way that depends on the movements of the currency and as for the technical analysis it depends on the news and its impact on the movement of the currency

Fundamental analysis is done when we trade in more developed and significant coins. But when trading in new coins, you need technical analysis to determine profitability of a coin. 

• +4 1

For me, the fundamental analysis is the best because it is concerned with knowing the real reasons behind the change in prices, to provide an answer to the dealers about why the price moved in a certain direction

6 minutes ago, saradz said:

For me, the fundamental analysis is the best because it is concerned with knowing the real reasons behind the change in prices, to provide an answer to the dealers about why the price moved in a certain direction

I'm with you, and especially in crypto trading unlike forex i think fundamental analysis is very important for profitable trading but using both is much of a good idea.

• +1 1

About the fundamental analysis it is been discussed a lot and some say that Bitcoin does not have intrinsic value, something that it is just wrong as it does have cost of production which it is too high so I am not thinking there is any correctness in saying this. I am read this from economists too but after time the understand their mistakes.

Edited by Mella

Crypto is about technical analysis for trading and investing comes with different metrics that has to do with the low supply and the halving as well as adoption. Until know there was not much to make serious fundamental analysis but lately banks found it can be measured by the cost of mining and it can help as a calculation that supply of Bitcoin is fixed.

Technical analysis is good for investing and trading. It gives you better picture about the market. You can use your own techniques tips and tricks.calculation helpso you more.

• +1 1

I think we first need to do fundamental analysis while choosing a good coin for investment. Then for determining the right time for investment we need to do technical analysis.

• +2 1

Either type is indispensable.
It is not enough only the technical analysis of the markets because it constitutes only approximately 60% of the analysis.
Although most traders, especially beginners, trade on the basis of technical analysis only,
Combining the two types is best for determining the trend and reading the market.

• +4 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one analyze do you use?

Which one better?

Fundamental or technical?

Why?

In general, the two types of analysis should be known in order to ensure a good analysis. You can analyze through support and resistance. Also, it is good

• +2 1

If any person want to become a complete trader. He must make fundamental and technical analysis. Both are very important I don't have much knowledge about that but I tried learn about these topics. I think technical analysis is more important and it is very commonly used by expert trader in their trading

I think that in cryptocurrencies the fundamental analysis is more important, because it is a too volatile market and it is not regulated, so the price is determined based on supply and demand. Although the technical analysis is often very helpful, but the fundamental one is more than that.
For example, the fall of XRP was very difficult to identify with technical analysis, as it was due to a fundamental news item and the fear it caused in investors.
However, I think it is important to use both analyses to get better results.

Honestly I follow channels , on You tube and on telegram , I see all the recommendations but I have not done any trade yet because I do not have enough capital. Right now I am just watching and learning and see which analysis is more true than the other.

• +4 1

I use technical analysis for my trading. In my opinion all crypto traders use this type of analysis, analyzing by looking at historical charts on coins is the most classic way that crypto and forex traders do. Such analysis is quite effective and helps traders determine what coins to buy.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one better?

Why?

The basic analysis I think is the best, as it depends on support and resistance and on repeating the chart for itself. I think it can really be relied upon

11 hours ago, aboammar2 said:

I think that the two analyzes are essential in the two trading, confirming to each other the analysis and the objective and also the time analysis is useful and can be used

You're wise, what I thought is that everyone is picking the one they love to use and they are explaining their reason for picking it and that's to show that everyone is entitled to their opinions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

Both analysis are good and best but i use the technical analysis and i make good money through that. Crypto market is the best and good market for trading than the other trading markets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

If I tell the truth then I don't know about fundamental and technical analysis of trading but I am doing trading and I am earning a good profit I am just selecting a good coin and then I check the rate if it is at low than I buy it and just wait for it and when it increased I sell it so like this I am also earning profit.