Dictionary option to the Comment Section. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Dictionary option to the Comment Section.

I think there many members here who English is not their mother languages, but that not means that this forum needs to add a dictionary option, there is not any forum who added a dictionary to his platform, maybe  I agree with you about adding others languages sections.

There can be a section for those who are not native English.But If you get too much knowledge about Cryptocurrency you don't need English so good.Because you might post here through your knowledge

So,I might say you might be very informative about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins,to make valuable posts.      

Personally I think it's very difficult for me to implement this option in the forum so that an alternative should be used to get the wordings of the topics right

Some browsers already have google translate as option like the one and only Google Chrome.

Others might have from using 3rd party extensions.

So make sure if you run those they are legitm and not malware or something else like viruses or key loggers.

Having that kind of option on the forum would be a wiser decision as well.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think that it`s great idea, because many people here don`t understand some content due to they know English badly, so this action could help some people to communicate better 

I love the idea it's very helpful to write a good comment and post,for me too because English it's not my native language,and i do a hard work to have a good comment  

On 2/26/2020 at 3:38 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

As I am not a native English speaker and most of you as well. I was just thinking if the devolopers add the English dictionary to the comment composing section. it will be a great addtion to the forum. this will avoid many spelling mistakes.

What you guys think about the idea. kindly share your thoughts.

Hello dear friends.  I, like most friends here on this forum, suffer from English, which is why the dictionary option is the best option added to the forum at this difficult time.

I didn't think that there should be a dictionary for auto correct sentence and verbs , I think this is better if everybody learn how to write sentence properly  . I also learn English from udemy cource .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well i think moderators and administrator will not add this feature here because if you are a mobile phone user, you can always check your spelling if it is correct because it will appear a line under the wrong spelling or will suggest your keyboard a right spelling. Same this if you are using your personal computer, there's a line appears in a wrong spelling.

On 2/29/2020 at 10:21 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

In my view this is a good idea, having a dictionary in this website, can make everyone understands the word that is not in his understanding. I really liked this one.

that's absolutely true we need dictionary on this platform because there are many words on this platform which meaning can't understand so in that case we have to find meaning in Google translate

Edited by Soaib khan

It is a good suggestion, that adding the dictionary option to the comments section will contribute to reducing spelling errors in some posts, especially since there are many members of the forum who do not speak English well

Yes.Me and most of the member's native language is not English.So many member may face difficulty to understand others posts and make qualitiful posts himself.So i think,if a dictionary added it will really work greatly for those members.Thanks for the nice idea.

Yes, correct. This feature is found automatically in most browsers, I do not think it will be very useful in the forum, as well as it can cause some technical problems. Most of the members here are their original language is not English and therefore it is not necessary that the English rules be 100% accurate.

Yes that's good suggestion because i see some post that has wrong spelling as well as wrong grammar. It will help the forum to be more develop and have well organize contents.

This is a good idea, but for me, I do not need a translator because I am fluent in the English language, but you can also use the browser’s page translator.

• -4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

You can add Grammarly extension on your browser which can automatically detect the spelling errors while writing something on this forum. You might also use ginger software to sort out spelling errors. Make sure , your writing is error free. Myself, I am struggling to  create error free posts here. 

On 6/2/2020 at 4:24 PM, Moaz said:

It is a good suggestion, that adding the dictionary option to the comments section will contribute to reducing spelling errors in some posts, especially since there are many members of the forum who do not speak English well

You're right buddy, this forum was diverse by the language we are speaking and not l people here are good in English, so if they have guides like dictionary, the spelling errors and grammatical error may reduce.

If you want a dictionary, you can always open a new tab and search for the word. The reply box has all the tools that it requires. We already have a spelling checker which highlights the wrongly spelled words which is quite efficient from time to time. For grammatical errors, you might have to open your English text book again because there is no way to check grammar errors.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

I do not think that you put your problem in a good format, since a large number of members are not native English, but they have adapted to the matter and developed their language through work. Recently, a topic was brought up by the managers to add another language to the forum, according to the percentage of voting.

Yes, it is a good idea to add the English dictionary to the topic editor so that any member can correct the misspellings before publishing them.
Also, I hope to add more sections in other languages so that each member can publish in his own language.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, Jami273 said:

Yes.Me and most of the member's native language is not English.So many member may face difficulty to understand others posts and make qualitiful posts himself.So i think,if a dictionary added it will really work greatly for those members.Thanks for the nice idea.

That's true in this forum so many other country members work, and their mother language not English including me,if this forum implement this dictionary feature then its really useful for us, because some members use hard words in their  posts, its little tuff to understand these words, if this dictionary add then its easy to work and we write our posts without any grammatical mistakes.

• +1 1

As a programmer, i think that is a good idea but would require some real time coding such a script, but also on the bad side, would lead to bad grammar posts because it would pave a way for none English speakers.

it is a good idea but i think they thought about this idea and decided not to add it since you can find many websites doing this job with different rated from members since this is not an easy job , this will need fluent people in many languages to discuss and make it possible which is not  the forum's job

• +4 2

It is a good idea but there is already many websites exists for rhis purpose so no need to add it to the forum , we can just open another tab in the browser and test the word we are not sure about

• +2 1