Dictionary option to the Comment Section. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Dictionary option to the Comment Section.

Yeah cryptotalk should do this and also translate should be a thing to because sometimes the web translation does not work you have to manually turn it on every time. 

It is quite a good idea.I am also not a native English speaker.So i feel a bit difficulty to post.But that's not the point.I think we should learn english.We should improve our English.Cryptotalk has given us many advantages.We must do something from own.

• +3 1

Hey friend, this is a very good idea as most of the users native language is not English. But I think its quite difficult to add a dictionary to the comment section. If this forum takes an effort to do that, it will be very useful for many users and they will contribute better quality posts. Some users may find it difficult to make good content even though they have good knowledge as they lack in language skills. So by adding a dictionary both the users and cryptotalk forum will be benefited. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think that dictionary option for the comment section is necessary to the forum. I think what you need is an extension for browser called "Grammarly". That extension checks what you write and then it gives you ideas on how you can improve what you wrote.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this is a great idea because a lot of people in here are from different diversity. There are lots of people who aren't very fluent with english which makes the forum difficult to understand thier content this can be solved by providing dictionary option. Also you can try improving English since it would be a great help besides this too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I don't think there is a need to use dictionary here. Because this platform is more about cryptocurrencies and other digital coins. So the subjects matter here is investment and trading so as to provide knowledge to all the users in this platform. If you feel that you are not well versed in English then you could install dictionary app so as to understand unknown words.

There are already many features in the esitor of the forum and the grammar is not one of them butif they add it would be a help for non native people. 

We can submit these modifications to moderators in addition to modifying the number of languages allowed on the forum

It will be a new and distinctive addition and help for all members who do not speak English well to avoid spelling mistakes

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is really a great idea to add the dictionary in the editor of the forum, the editor is already loaded with many features but adding this will be more beneficial as there are many people here who are not english speaker so they need them.

Actually, I did not understand your question very well. Do you want to add a dictionary to the forum? But this forum is not specialized in languages, so I do not find it an appropriate idea, and I do not think that members will be interested in this section because translation sites exist in abundance on the Internet.

I think it would be even better, if possible, other languages to facilitate the work of many here. But I think that for now, those who are not native English will have to use the translator and continue learning, because with the frequency of practice, you end up learning the language too and that is good, because you are learning a language that will be important at some point of your life.

It will be really very helpful step for the users of this forum through the dictionary we users could make more easy to understand thee topics in other languages also i also think that moderators or admins should add dictionary in the comments section. 

On 9/19/2020 at 4:25 AM, yato987 said:

it is a good idea but i think they thought about this idea and decided not to add it since you can find many websites doing this job with different rated from members since this is not an easy job , this will need fluent people in many languages to discuss and make it possible which is not  the forum's job

I agree with you, if you are willing to work here first you need to know the basics. dictionary is not necessary here since we are aware working here need to be good in English grammar. We are also aware only the english language is used here so we can communicate with other members.

• +1 2

I don’t think they should do something like this, if it’s a problem that I have some members then it’s not everyone’s problem, and putting something like this is a bit "childish."
Not a forum specialty.

I think it is difficult to add this option and if a member work here in English section so it is essential to learn English yes you are right that sometimes we make a spell mistake and grammatically mistake but if we work hard and take care of these things so it will become habitual then we will not make it again..

• +1 1

adding the dictionary option to the comments section will contribute to reducing spelling errors in some posts, especially since there are many members of the forum who do not speak English well.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:38 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

As I am not a native English speaker and most of you as well. I was just thinking if the devolopers add the English dictionary to the comment composing section. it will be a great addtion to the forum. this will avoid many spelling mistakes.

What you guys think about the idea. kindly share your thoughts.

It's a good idea, it wouldn't be bad if they added that option, I agree with you that most of us in this forum don't speak English

I think it would not be so interesting because many already use the translator and get along with it, it is already very good the way it is for everyone.

Yes you give a best solution because many members have not well known about english. Also english is not my mother language when i write, i face problem with spelling mistake. Admin should add the option of auto spell in typing section. 

Indeed, even me, English isn't my mom language too , yet I learned it when I was youthful, and I don't figure this gathering will add this dictionnary on the grounds that to be straightforward we need somethings all the more better, and who is having a few troubles with his language then he should utilize some outside interpretation administrations

It is very difficult to put this add-on due to the difficulty of controlling spelling errors, but I think that Google Translate has solved this problem and we can rely on it when needed

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes totally agreed , there must be an option of dictionary here on this platform. People here are from all of the world. I myself have problem to understand some of the words because i am not an English speaker. So i will be much obliged and dictionary option will be much appreciated.

Is not everything that will be added to this platform I think as it will make it look too confusing may be as time goes on it will be introduce the dictionary to correct some wrong spellings or statements

These will surely be a welcome development in addition to the two common available languages here in the forum, other languages can easily translate and contribute to the forum if the dictionary option would be made available.