Dictionary option to the Comment Section. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Dictionary option to the Comment Section.

I think the platform would not be doing much about this concern. English being the global language of all users, they wouldn't try to bring about much changes that would help us to avoid mistakes. For me also English is not my main language. Still through this platform I take it as an opportunity to improve the same. If anything like this introduced, still it would be beneficial for all the users.

This is really a good option to add British vocabulary to this forum, in order to make a show and a mistake in spelling,but I do not believe that the forum admin will add this function, due to the fact that if they want to add this function, they need to change for example a large number of options, but online for example a large number of cheap applications for translation, as a result of this, we use this application on this forum in order to make good content.

It seems that reading some comments is not as easy as it seems, however, your proposal is not bad. It would be of great help, especially for new users

It will help many person to about the topic totally. As English is not primary language in maximum countries and if it is possible that the members are viewing the topics in their own language than it will be good.

I think this feature has been available for a long time, my friend said he often found posts that were in different languages when quoted with the original post.

I don't think this forum will add this dictionnary, That would be especially good for them. they will do in future after widely use of crypto.

That would be very useful. People generally think that it is difficult to be done but it is not the case. Famous dictionaries like Cambridge dictionary online "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/es/" they are very keen to provide websites with a free widget. I personally use Grammarly to proofread my compositions. Grammarly "https://www.grammarly.com/" is very accurate and it is free. Another grammar checker that is very useful and easy to use is ginger "https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck".

Very good suggestion, I have been trying to read some comment and some post on this forum but I have so many wrong spelling barrier on my way, it will be nice if dictionary is added to the comments section to help members of this forum post a better comment

• Useful or interesting 1

I am think this will be help me and other a lot and I have to sugest that the way it will be need to do is when we are finish our post to have a button that say spell and grammar check. We hit this button before submit reply and the post underline our mistakes and we make correction, then we are press the submit reply and have a correct post.

• +2 2

I make some mistakes and I edit my posts to correct them, this takes time and I also miss some that I don't know I'm making. This will be great if the forum auto corrects our mistakes and helps us to know the correct spelling and maybe even can give an explanation of the meaning of a word in a pop up message.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We are not native english but some people are fluent because we practiced english a lot and studied correctly. If you don't abandon english and don't care a lot you will be a bad poster making silly mistakes, so maybe the forum can implement some additional software that will check for errors while we are writing.

• +1 2

For some members a dictionary will do a lot good but most that I've seen are making mistakes because they type very fast and probably from a mobile phone were mistakes happen very often, so maybe they will not need a dictionary, I don't know if this will be easy for admin too as they will need licences and maybe extra cost to use one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think yes , you are right , but did you notice that the composing box can find the wrong word or spelling mistake when you type it ? This system underline your mistake word for you! So this is a cool feature 

• +1 1

I am Hispanic and my native language is Spanish; I think that 50% or more that is in this forum is also of the same language, if I am wrong I apologize; but this is really a forum that invites us to learn a set of knowledge and among that is the command of the English language.

I don't need this option personaly but I am very confident many members of the forum require to learn better english and need a dictionary and grammar lessons, but this is about a very small number and I don't mind at all if I can understand what they want to say, the forum is open for anyone that know basic english.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I recommended you to use your downloaded dictionary app on your phone or computer as to open it when you found any word difficult for understanding i think this is the best way to now. Most aterms you found a complete phrase that you don't understand also try to use comment section to request for help

I would love a dictionary in the forum! I can write and speak very good english but I am still want to learn a lot more and a dictionary that will also correct my mistakes will be very good to use. I don't have any problem reading posts that make mistakes but if we can correct them with a forum feature it will be even better!

• +1 1

A good idea. Sometimes in comments we don't give a lot of attention online. When I'm writing posts in other platforms I am looking even for the slightest detail. I don't care a lot to make mistakes in comments because they are not read by many but with a dictionary it will be better.

• +2 1

This suggestion is made at the most wanted time, of course one will agree with me that the level of constructing good statement, spelling errors and making simple expressions is becoming a challenge to others in the forum. So adopting this resolution will further help immensely in solving those problems.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Comment option disappeared from the right-click pop-up context menu. When I right-click on a cell with no comment, there is no option to add one. If I right-click on a cell with a comment, I can edit or delete the comment. On the Insert tab of the ribbon, the Comments section is grayed out. 

Its great choice to include English word reference in this gathering to compose display and error in spelling botch, however I don't think discussion administrator include this function,because in the event that they need include this capacity they need change endless settings, yet in online so numerous interpretation applications accessible so we utilize this application in this gathering, to compose great substance.

• +1 1

Translating some words isn't a problem if your language is good! but translating long phrases is really a problem because there is no dictionary can translate phrases without mistakes as i tried! so you should have good skills in languages and grammars then you can use any translator only to translate some words..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

In excess of a word reference I might want to see a discussion meeting in our language, I don't figure the word reference will be included yet I don't believe it's an insane thought anyway you can at present utilize outer interpreters to assist you with comprehension

• +1 1

Dictionary option is so look fine observation as English is not our primary language some can speak but he or she having problem when it comes to Grammer aspects but i will recommend you to use your own dictionary as there is currently not have the dictionary option