Dictionary option to the Comment Section. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Dictionary option to the Comment Section.

Using a dictionary to comment is it welcome or is going to be made available so that we don't made any grammatical errors, because it not my mothers tongue, but if it made available to check error it welcome. 

12 hours ago, yohanna said:

It is nota bad idea but i think it would attract more none English speakers who would lead to more spams.

It is actually. Because there are extensions such as Grammarly that could help you with your grammar and other stuffs. Adding a dictionary in the forum would be too redundant. If you want to attract more non-english people here in the forum, then the best thing is to add more local language sections.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It might be a good idea to have one as great as it is will help others i really doubt so that this will ever happen as the admins and moderators arent really planning to do these even if they had of idea to do so i just think alot of considerations will be had to be dealth with.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This will be a good features in the forum, which will reduce numbers of spelling errors and grammatical errors in the forum and improve good and constructive posts in the forum. 

I strongly support this proposal and thank you for this great idea, which will greatly reduce the spelling and grammatical errors, which is hardly free of these errors

My dear friend, you are a brave person. I thank you for this frankness. I also suffer from these errors, and I am not very well versed in the English language, so I hope that foreign people are taken into consideration.

I studied English in school and I was not one of the first in it because it is a difficult language and it is not my original language. We are facing many problems, and we hope that the members take into account these topics, which will be solved soon, and Maha will learn the language

It has been influenced by many good and beautiful thoughts.  I think it is a very good initiative as we have to translate everything from it into English.

It's very good idea and valid enough for this forum. As we know many people use this forum and wants to achieve success in this field, but often faces a barrier which know as "LANGUAGE BARRIER". So think it would helpful for people like that in improving themselves and would also boost their confidence. And also would increase many other  users involve actively. Mostly it would improve the quality of this forum. 

• +2 1

Dictionary is not an option but they should inculcate word translation mechanism into this platform, something like Google translate has plugins that can make it easier to translate from any language

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the dictionary will be a good thing to add in the forum because there are a lot of people that can not understand much the language so they will be able to make use of the forum properly and easily.

I think most of us here are not english speaking countries but another alternative is the use of google gboard key board is also a second option it will autocomplete a sentence and correct spelling.

Yes it would be a good addition but let's be honest! There is no translator in the world currently translating for you 100% correctly! Because often there are similar words in writing, but different in meaning! So the translation process may be wrong and you may be misunderstood, my friend! So I think we must master English well! This forum is a great opportunity for you to improve your language!

• +3 2

I think that what we should do is try to learn the English language or at least start practicing it since that does not help much in our life apart I think it would be better to add other languages to the forum in order to have more capacity for new members who not only speak English or Russian.

I think good option for dictionary.s I just can't understand some English experts using idiomatic expressions .

• -2 1

Hi guys this is a nice topic to discuss about. Yes it is true that some people need dictionaries to improve their language but in my opinion using own language is better than using dictionary because using dictionary will not improve our English. To improve our language we ourself have to work hard for it.

I think to improve our english is to learn on your own. Since we get paid or earn money here we need to invest in improving our english or how we share our knowledge to everyone. Let us make an effort to give our best here and fulfill what is lacking. There is lot of development need here more than having dictionary feature

• +2 1

You have a good idea about adding English dictionary to this forum, there won't be grammar errors or misspelling when the idea is been implemented. But I don't think this forum will add English dictionary. 

Dictionary section is good to be implement but for there is not such option then user can use is personal dictionary to search the word he or she didn't understanding

I think everything have two aspects postive and negative if we see it by positive point of view then it is not suitable for us because we didn't try to find anything himself and we cannot learn by using dictionary. But in other hand we can learn better.

Friend, I am sure that it would be best for you to use a translator that would give you more specific information and words. And if we talk about upgrading the forum, then adding different language sections would be a great solution! Therefore, we should develop in order to adapt to the situation more easily!

It is a great idea but they have to run their business. Like it is a plateform where you post a post and give reputation to someone you get paid. But if our all of the posts are good and same as they require how will they run it.  As we to give time, brain or thinking ideas to get paid.  The only demand from us to give our brain to then then we will get paid. Earning is not easy as we think or it should be. 

A really great idea, although there are a lot of add-ons for the English language through Google Chrome or Firefox, but also adding a tool to correct errors in the English language will be a great addition to the forum, in fact most of us have different languages and make a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, so it will be very good The existence of such a tool.

I do not think that the moderators will add this dictionary, it is true that many members do not know English, but I consider the forum an opportunity to learn it, so it is good to take advantage of some good translation in various browsers.

Thank you for this post, I think that there are a lot of people on this site who suffer from a language problem because they are from all over the world, but I think that the solution to the problem is to get help from some English dictionaries and some practice.