Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shell

Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk

21 hours ago, shell said:

Everything should be fine.

Firefox for Android - its work 😉

Ok. For Firefox you can use the UserChrome.css or UserContent.css. You can add my code to these file.

Okay, thanks for taking your timeout to add value to the forum and I'm sure a number of users will find it very useful and needed for them.

• +1 1

Excellent recommendation is already a bit more comfortable and I can read the publications without exhausting the view, that's the good thing about sharing useful information since it benefits us all.

thank you very much for this cool extension , i need it  in browsing the forum and i will install it now but i have a question  ; isnt harmful on our data ?

• +2 1

Dark/Night mode is really cool and i hope that the admin will add this feature soon,

It really hurt my eyes on the current mode we have! I dont want to use any extension to get that mode also. so please.

46 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Dark/Night mode is really cool and i hope that the admin will add this feature soon,

It really hurt my eyes on the current mode we have! I dont want to use any extension to get that mode also. so please.

In my opinion this definitely will be the first targets options if the admins are really looking into adding extra options for themes.

• +3 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:38 AM, shell said:

Hi,

Alternative dark style for the forum - CryptoTalk Night.

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

Take note: for the forum skin - "Main (Default)".

How do you like it?)

Hi, i appreciate your work man. Really you did a good job. I don't want to discourage you. Because there is an additional option to change the site themes. Hope very soon admin will add there numerous themes. Perhaps a heart 💙 for you.

• +2 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

2 hours ago, Ong Dod said:

Wow this is great can it also be done in smartphones if yes then it would be great to have a change in the look of the forum for me to suit it to my style and become more comportable in posting.

Yes. Firefox for Android - can do it.

2 hours ago, lacusc62 said:

Whoa, it's very good and looks like night mode, I hope their team will implement this by default without the need for a 3rd party! Anyway, are extensions safe? I'm just afraid of being infiltrated by loggers who can read my activities.

Stylus extension - has open source. All right.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

isnt harmful on our data ?

Everything is open source. It's safe. Without tracking.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, shell said:

That's a really cool idea, we also hope that they add a dark style to the forum

On 10/11/2019 at 8:43 PM, hexwin said:

Or you can just use Dark Reader extension that works even better, and you can easily switch on and off.

Anyway I would like original dark theme, so we don't have to install any scripts nad extensions

I agree with you that installing extensions always comes with their share of risks and other negative sides, As for Dark Reader, you should only use similar tools that darken the screen this way if your eyes are really really tired, otherwise it will make your eyesight worst and negatively affect your eyes -- scientific fact

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

12 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

This is a nice feature but can i use this also in mobile? or only in desktop?. I hope that it is available also in mobile.

Yes. Firefox browser for Android can use extensions. It will be necessary to do the same actions.

5 minutes ago, shell said:

Yes. Firefox browser for Android can use extensions. It will be necessary to do the same actions.

Only firefox? How about google chrome? Maybe i will wait for next update to be available in google chrome too.

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Only firefox? How about google chrome? Maybe i will wait for next update to be available in google chrome too.

Firefox supports extensions on Android. Chrome does not support extensions on Android. Maybe in the future.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, shell said:

Firefox supports extensions on Android. Chrome does not support extensions on Android. Maybe in the future.

Oh really so it will take more years to come. Dont have any choice gonna try to download firefox and try this amazing skins. 

It is a great idea and a useful explanation. Thank you for your feedback
Night mode of the forum without the need for additions
That would be better

THINK POSITIVE

It's a great addition and a very useful theme to change the look of your forum in your favorite color
Thanks for this useful topic

Life is great and enjoy it

This is good actually, for me its better if we didn't changed the UI or user interface of it, we can do that but not for a long time, that is user friendly and aesthetically pleasing for me and hopefuly we continued some spread information like this.

This is nice, we can change the skins to whatever we like, thanks for this great idea, for me I need the black skin sometimes when I'm in my room, just protection for my eyes 

Is this safe? Because some of the extensions out there are full of malware where there is a chance that my wallets will infect.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Wow, thank you so much this is so awesome. does this apply on mobile devices ? anyways i will use it right in my personal computer, thank you a lot. i really like dark colors. i really dont have any idea that you can really do this black thing here. 

12 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Is this safe? Because some of the extensions out there are full of malware where there is a chance that my wallets will infect.

Yes, it is safe. The extension is open source.

6 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

does this apply on mobile devices ?

Firefox for Android can use extensions. There you can do it.

6 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Unfortunately for mobile phone users, I think this is not the case can be applied.

On smartphones, this can only be done in Firefox(Android).

Really a great option dear. but i mostly use cryptotalk in my android device and i feel more comfortable with this. but your showed option is not for android😞

Bengali?

View this Topic

10 hours ago, shell said:

Yes, it is safe. The extension is open source.

Okay, thank you! I just want to make sure that my devices won't be affected by some malicious malware. It is better to become careful about every action.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

20 hours ago, Emma said:

but your showed option is not for android

Firefox for Android - it work.

9 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Okay, thank you! I just want to make sure that my devices won't be affected by some malicious malware. It is better to become careful about every action.

Yes. It is important. This extension is safe.

9 hours ago, Ria said:

Sad to say intended for phone end users, I'm sure this may not be the way it is usually put on.

You can use the Firefox browser on your phone. Extensions work there.

It is a good idea for those who want to change the look of the forum interface on their own account in order to create the color that suits you

On 10/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, shell said:

Hi,

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

Take note: for the forum skin - "Main (Default)".

How do you like it?)

You are genius that's is very useful extension thanks for your goodness to share something good like with us. We are really appreciated on that feature goodlucky