Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shell

Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk

Great really that's what i want the dark style good for eyes health we all the time talk in this forum to add some theme on cryptotalk forum and choose the default style

Okay, that a good idea for those people who loves dark mode. This could gain more people in cryptotalk. That alternative skin is good. Thanks for your information, i will try it later. 

It is very peaceful because it dont hurt its pleasant colours are attractive and gaining knowledge from such a attractive platform is very interesting task. 

Thank you for sharing about this dark mode. Actually I was want to this feature in this forum but by this extension, we can now easily add the dark mode on this forum which pretty cool.

I am also agree with you.I think cryptotalk need to add new skins in this forum.This forum can add night mode skin in this forum.This is very helpful for our eyes

is it possible that the skin from crypto talk can be changed into a theme? I mean not only color, but we change it to be custom based on the image we choose. if you can, that would be great

That looks really cool, I have always been a fan of dark themes and I think this looks great and is better for my eyes, I didn't even know skins could be applied to the site, I will definitely be checking this out.

This is looking very good to me. I think this dark theme is for the browser not only for cryptotalk forum. there are two theme in this forum by admin and they are good to me.

2 hours ago, Renz08 said:

It looks very cool,but for mobile user it is not applicable. Can anyone suggest any app to make thid kind of feature. It will save my battery life more. I have an old cp with small battery life. Dark mode can be good specially I post here more at night.

It all depends on your OS in the phone. If you have Android, then you can use the mobile version of Firefox browser. It supports extensions. There you can do the same.

That is nice, but we should install that in extensions, how about cryptotalk should have background color options so we can select our favorite color.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also wanna try this but can i try it on my phone because I have no pc of my own.It looks really nice and subtle. Is there any app or extension which i can add on my phone?

On 1/5/2020 at 10:20 PM, miskyming said:

That is nice, but we should install that in extensions, how about cryptotalk should have background color options so we can select our favorite color.

I think simple and fast working form is best rather then colourful and slow browsing.If we add extension with form .It may distub form browsing so  it is better new with provided themes to me.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:38 AM, shell said:

Hi,

Alternative dark style for the forum - CryptoTalk Night.

vD55Hot.jpg

This is so cool,it will be useful to me as my eyes easily get hurt with too much lite,but im afraid entering a site or downloading anything on online.

1 hour ago, Metsik0 said:

My favorite color is black, it doesn’t hurt his eyes so much. Such skins unrealistic help out. Who is 100% in agreement with me? Like or answer me ^^

Black is the good colour but it is not suited all places, but for this platform I think it will be more good if it will have the pure bleu or orange theme

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Its good trick and so use full for me because  I work is site at night and always think why not the white colors change because its hurt my eyes  thanks to share the trick I am use this site very well in my day work so many gas harm my eyes and site white can not see me very well

On 1/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, Mr.alexx said:

Yes this is an awesome trick I will definitely try it and I am very thankful to you for posting such type of tricks in future also please keep you post like this

I also tried but i like the lookings made by the admin here means the default display. as i am much familiar with this lookings so i like it very much.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:00 PM, Bitxalt said:

I want to use the browser theme, but will the browser run normally?, I'm afraid my browser will get heavy, because I only have a wooden laptop

I think  the default theme is excellent and this homepage is easy to use. there are two theme in this forum and anyone can use any one of them

1 hour ago, Thefighter said:

It would be super if cryptotalk would add this feature directly to the forum so that we can just click a button and automatically active the dark theme mode so we don't need an extension

i think the default theme is excellent here in this forum. there are two default theme in this forum and i like these to use the forum.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:08 AM, shell said:

Hi,

Alternative dark style for the forum - CryptoTalk Night.

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

Take note: for the forum skin - "Main (Default)".

How do you like it?)

Wow Nice,the features and dark themed looks excellent ,more on the relaxing style of work. As most of the users get free time to posts mostly at night, the night mode theme looks pleasant and would definitely help prevent sore eyes compared to the basic theme which is very bright. I very much like this theme,and thanks for sharing . 

21 minutes ago, Mahabub11 said:

I want to use the browser theme, but will the browser run normally?, I'm afraid my browser will get heavy, because I only have a wooden laptop

You should not feel any additional load. I tested on an old laptop. After I applied the extension, I did not notice any brakes. Everything works perfectly.

ro40k632zt - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

I wouldn't add the extension since it just makes my browser slower and tends to have pop ups. I don't know why this happen but thank you for sharing that idea. It's great.