Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shell

Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk

thats really good looking and calms my yeys thank you man. but i wonder can i us eit in opera? how can i do it? is there any tutorial?

I love this theme, install it and it really works. It is something very smart of you, although I used the Dark Reader before and it changes the look somewhat similar, but your method is much more effective and attractive. Thank you.

This is an amazing idea the most attractive and relaxant post i ever see... 😇

there must be such options themes because some people have their eyesight problem and some would have different nature and like different colour combinations than other people 

Of course off pattern nearby be supposed to be roughly choice skins in the forum, around members like amusing skin and a few members like gloom skins, therefore at hand be required to be an options for the numerous skins which memeber like and go for it.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:38 AM, shell said:

Hi,

Alternative dark style for the forum - CryptoTalk Night.

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

Take note: for the forum skin - "Main (Default)".

How do you like it?)

This a a awesome tricks mate. Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:38 PM, shell said:

Hi,

Alternative dark style for the forum - CryptoTalk Night.

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

Take note: for the forum skin - "Main (Default)".

How do you like it?)

very cool, i use dark themes almost everywhere.

admins should put the possibility to chose between dark and light theme, both directly on the site instead of downloading extensions. this would be a great feature

It can be also done by chrome flags settings...in Chrome flags you need to turn on dark theme and also darken webpages option too

4 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

This is cool bro it can give peace to work at night in the cryptotalk forum but may i ask some question ? i experienced bug and malware in the extentions so does this extention is free from bug and malware because i don't want to take risk.

Yes. There is a problem with malicious extensions. But in this case, this extension is open source and is hosted on github.

This feature is very good, and relaxes the eye, especially since we sit on the screen of our phones and computers for a long time, but does it work well on mobile phones?

On 10/12/2019 at 10:36 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

cool as the dark looks suits him well it's very relaxing for the eyes I'm going to swing on this dark view who knows maybe I'll fall on a bright room!

Yes i will try it cool as the dark looks suits well its very relaxing  for the eyes i am going to swing  on this dark view who knows may be i ll fall on a bright  room , for Firefox  you can use the userchorme  , css r usercontent  , you can add my code to these file .

On 10/12/2019 at 1:43 AM, hexwin said:

Or you can just use Dark Reader extension that works even better, and you can easily switch on and off.

Anyway I would like original dark theme, so we don't have to install any scripts nad extensions

I know anyway i would like original  dark theme , so we dont have to install any script  nad extension  , everything  should be fine ,so  as i can see the site is capable of this features and the only thing . Firfox is android  , it work .

Thats very relaxing for eyes. Many have eye problem and I too post my comments  in night which will probably help me. Dark mode is very essential for everyone. Hope there will be option in future.

Wow such an amazing theme. This is quite cool and gives a very attractive look for this website. I would love to apply this on my Chrome browser from which I'm using this web site. thanks for this new suggestions and cool look really looking forward to work on this web site. 

For me I think this option is very awesome !! its make us relaxed ! especially when we sit on the laptop screen for to much hours ! I think this is very good feature !

I love this trick  with this It will help improve my posting because my Eye get itchy when Im using my phone for several hours with this I think it will lessen the itchy and this also help my Eyes because every night its hard to use the forum because of the brigthness.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 11/20/2019 at 8:33 PM, Benjamin said:

This is good actually, for me its better if we didn't changed the UI or user interface of it, we can do that but not for a long time, that is user friendly and aesthetically pleasing for me and hopefuly we continued some spread information like this.

You saying correctly right dear if we didnot changed uth ui or user interface of it we can do that but not for a long time that is user friendly pleasing for me thanx.

This feature is really great, I will try it. It is good for using the forum at night. It is convenient to use, but I don’t know if I can use it on the browser on mobile. Will it affect the speed of the browser!

11 hours ago, Anderson Raphael said:

This is good but can I also do this with mobile phone or its PC that Has the ability to use the feature 

4 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

Bro I'm a mobile user who joined this forum and working in the forum from the mobile device and I also need this kind of trick can you please provide me a them for my mobile

4 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

Wow this is a cool trick to use bro this can help me to work at night or in dark place with care of my eye may I know this them is only for computer or it's mobile version is there?

Yes. Firefox for Android - supports extensions and it can be done on it. On other mobile OS and other mobile browsers - it will not work, only Firefox.

This is a good design for this forum mate, thanks for sharing this information so that many members here will apply this dark mode to their browser, happy posting everyone.

I didn't know about this feature before.  I first saw this feature today.  Thank you so much for sharing such a feature among us.  This will be an advantage for us to work overnight.  It will reduce our eye damage to some extent.  I'll try it out.

What about the mobile users is there any how they can change the skin of their own and make it unique.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:53 AM, Mathers said:

It doesn't work on mobile, I have tried it out, but it's only showing option to install it as Google chrome extension, I think except the admins add options to theme on the website mobile users won't be able to change theme.

Yes i know it does not work on mobile  , i have  tried  it , but its only showing options  to install it as Google  chorme extension i think except  the admin add option to theme on the website  mobile  users wont be able to change theme ..

I just want to remind everyone that be extremely careful when installing extensions. This is crypto and people will be after you wallets with malicious browser extensions. So always double check what you are installing and where is it from.