Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shell

Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk

Wow. this is really cool and will try it out been looking for something like this for a while now. Thanks for sharing it here. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:38 AM, shell said:

Hi,

Alternative dark style for the forum - CryptoTalk Night.

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

Take note: for the forum skin - "Main (Default)".

How do you like it?)

this is so cool. i like if they add dark mode just like some other social media platform like messenger.it can protect our eyes with too much brightness.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 2:15 PM, Thefighter said:

It would be super if cryptotalk would add this feature directly to the forum so that we can just click a button and automatically active the dark theme mode so we don't need an extension

I also think so. if they include it then it would be better looking but I think the default theme is excellent and in future they may include many other interesting themes here.

Alterbative skins or alternate theme background  just a small thing to update here..as this is new forum still many things to update here .so i dont think we should concentrate on those things

Thanks for the info about the alternative skin.

But this forum has a good background skin(background image) as well. It's a small thing to notice but it's a really great features they have in here. I like it very much because change the skin to our liking. Though I hope we will have another options

Really??this is just my first time.to know that there is an alternative skin color for this form and thats thanks for that info but for now i just enjoying the skins becouse it is not hard to look even if at night

Wow, this post is awesome. I like dark colore themes especially when in monitor because it is not hurting my eyes. Iwill probably do this once thank you for sharing this, mate.

its a good idea for those who want to change the look og the forum interfact on thier own account in order to create the color thats suits you

There should be some alternative skins in the forum, some members like light skin and some members like dark skins,as I can see the site is capable of this feature and the only thing they need is to create an actual them and then users can select their favorite one. So there must be an options for the multiple skins which memeber like and select it. Anyway I would like original dark theme, so we don't have to install any scripts nad extensions.

Nice skin looking awasome im going try this trick.i hope in future cryptotalk officially add this style theme thanks for sharing this trick🙂

On 2/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Soaib khan said:

Nice skin looking awasome im going try this trick.i hope in future cryptotalk officially add this style theme thanks for sharing this trick🙂

How you gonna try this skin? If you are eligible to use the skin, so why admin also required to implement it? You can use it yourself if you are eligible

• +2 1

I will stick in this default style. Possible that this site will have some major changes in the future. And im sure most of the members are here to earn rather than to see something dark. Peace!

Thanks for sharing this one it is really goo and I like dark mode because it doesn't hurt so much to my eyes because I problem with my eyes and this really help.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10/11/2019 at 9:38 PM, shell said:

Hi,

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?
Install the Stylus extension for Firefox, Chrome, etc - find in the official extensions directory for your browser.

Then open the link https://userstyles.org/styles/176207/cryptotalk-night -> click the button Install Style -> all done 😉

How do you like it?)

Well I can't say I really understand what you mean here pls can anyone explain to me am a newbie thanks in advance

On 10/11/2019 at 9:38 PM, shell said:

Hi,

vD55Hot.jpg

How to use it?

How do you like it?)

Thank you sir for this contribution but to me I preferred to use the default tyle because I don't want to install any application in my browser that will affect my crypto Talk account

I hope this works also in mobile never tried it before, but still cool topic mate, i only thought that the background can only be change by the forum colors. never know it could be black.

I guess it is time to get Firefox browser on my phone, or is there any extension like this for Chrome Mobile app?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Very good information dude! Really need this feature because when i open it on night it's can make my eye less tired with black background, Thank you so much for sharing this dark theme for cryptotalk!

The script is working well thanks to the author of the thread for sharing. In my opinion it would be nice if the backdrop changed and turned black

As we stay here for long time, sometimes we feel that we need a darker theme. It would be great if developers can make the same thing for mobile version. 

19 hours ago, Flexible said:

Does this work on mobile phones or now?

17 hours ago, Avitron said:

Does this code work on mobile version?

Yes. You can use this extension on a mobile device. Only on condition that it will be a Firefox browser and the Android operating system.

I am sure a number of users will find it useful. I just want to make sure that my device won't be affected by some bad malware. I just want to know about the world of crypto. I hope this works in my browser.

I have no idea about this. You will definitely be informed if you find out in the future. If any of you know the answer, of course, please let me know