Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

I do technical analysis and rely on it in a time of complete calm, so I stay away from the market in the event of chaos, as happens these days because of Corona virus

My advice is not to invest in any site before searching for it well. Most of it is a scam on people and takes their money and entices them with imaginary profits and in the end they lose everything

Welcome with me
A good way to invest in bitcoin is to determine when the price is low to make a purchase and store in the portfolio
Second, monitoring market developments and setting a ceiling for selling as the price rises

I think there is no specific technique to a specific coin.trading have some basic things that we should understand and learn.after that we should implement those techniques and strategies to the respective coin to get good profit

Well techniques and strategies will depends on our own, bitcoin is volatile but if we know what we're doing it's just enough for us not to lose some crypto. 

There is no any kind of special techniques, there is only strategy that how do u use your Bitcoin and how do u invest, you should have knowledge that when to you invest and when not to, if you have trading skill that's it, there is no special techniques.

The one and only important and good technique in investing in bitcoin is that do not buy bitcoin in green always buy bitcoin when price is red and do not invest in single trade buy slowly slowly .

On 11/16/2019 at 4:28 PM, archiba523 said:

lol, i would not say much because i believe so many similar thoughts might have been shared already but in summary invest an amount that you can afford to watch it over a long term without selling bcause in cryptocurrency investments you only lose when you sell the asset.

You need to buy via Exchange just follow the steps in the exchange then get your bitcoin in the wallet. I can say that you are on the right track because you are brave to invest your money in bitcoin. There are many people in our society who are afraid to invest their money in bitcoin.

3 hours ago, Mather12 said:

Let me give you a suggestion on investing in bitcoin.  You will buy when the price of Bitcoin is low and you will sell when the price of Bitcoin increases.  Then you can make more profit by investing.

It is new information and this investment is successful and excellent. I thank you for this information

To invest money into bitciont do not need special techniques you only need to learn the system of buying and selling currencies in crypto you need to be more in choosing investments and trading in bitcoin, of course it is very easy to invest in bitcoint will take you to jalus faster success.

Patience then patience by investing and managing the capital and leaving the emotions away from the platform and finally accept the idea of loss with a lenience

With increasing profits and starting out with expenses, you must be valuable when costs go down which means my money will go down and when costs increase it is not the right time to sell or buy, but when to spend down you must buy it and when.  The expense will come to its crest and after that it will have to be kept for a reasonable amount of time

On 10/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

I think more balance more money especially in investment in bitcoin or any other coin. i just use Yobit investnox..

I do believe Bitcoin Make investments will not demand virtually any specific approach. Any time the price tag on bitcoin decreases, you get that and also promote that because the value increases. Should you slightly examination with this, you may comprehend.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

If we want to invest in bitcoin i think we no need to have any technique. Bitcoin could be profitable with a single term. Buy in dips and sells in high. But if you are asking to post alt coins techniques than it is needs to be very careful.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Buy bitcoin when it goes down and sell bitcoin when it goes up by relying on a good bitcoin analysis. This is the best technology to make a profit from investing in bitcoin.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/11/2019 at 5:18 PM, yahyal said:

the truth is that there are not really top strategies or something that works every time. but i'll give you an advice learn how trading works, what are all the indicators, the different type of candlestick and all the stuff you need, then you put into  practice everything you learned (preferably using demo accounts) so you can see which strategy is good for you. after you are comfortable with that strategy and you see that it is also profitable you will start trading with real account

The only technique in trading is to use main trading keys everytime when you need to trade. Those keys are Skills, Patience and limitations. You have to be patient when trading and its good to set your profit and loss limit so that you can reduce loss but trading without skills it will make you poor.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best technique is to buy the low with using various indicators and finding the dip points on the charts. The BTC market has a cycles and you should consider investing in the BTC during the bear market.

My technique in investing in bitcoin is to buy it at least when it's price is at about 7000 to 8000 us dollars. And then wait until it's price goes up and went to at least 13,000 USD. But it's better if it is higher than that. But I could not tell if it will go down or up, so better if I will convert it back at that time.

nMvFbuZ.png

There are many posts on the best methods and strategies that can be used in daily trading and personally I have shared many of these publications, you can search for them if you are interested.

So here’s what I do to prevent buying to expensive. I just regularly buy a low amount and by this keeping my avaeage buy amount low. I’m therefore not looking for the bottom price.  

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.