Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

I think if we trade, we can use technical analysis. But if we invest for the long term, fundamental analysis becomes important in choosing the right type of investment. The technique should be with other coins, that are yet to explore to the world, they should be the one we ate analyzing to invest or no in it

Bitcoin investment technique is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, this is a classic technique of trading bitcoin and stocks. Every trader must have their own techniques, starting from the type of crypto they buy to the right time to sell it. The basic trading technique of buying low and selling high is to make a profit on each trade.

Personally, I think the best strategy is to buy certain amounts of BTC on a weekly or monthly basis, to buy at different prices and average the purchase of bitcoin in case of drops. However, this strategy seeks to accumulate the largest amount of satoshis at the most appropriate prices, but it is intended to obtain long-term profits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

My best advice for you is to invest only in what seem right for you, go read and go watch youtube videos on trading and on best coins to buy, do not invest only in BITCOIN! Try to go for altcoins too.

This way you will have a larger profit margin and you will become more profitable in the long run if you invest correctly.

• +2 1

The mist important thing is control your greed.and don't invest more than you can afford to lose, many people have said it already, buy low, sell high.

For long term investing it does't matter that much what price you choose to buy, as long as you don't feel pray to FOMO. However, one common accumulation strategy is dollar cost average, in which you are meant to buy a set amount of an asset on a periodic basis, like buying $100 every month. In my case, I always look to buy bitcoin when the price dumps dramatically and everyone is fearful.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no constant workable technique in investing in bitcoin, the best one to do is wait when price gets low buy and hold it until the price is back up to a level where you are comfortable enough to sell.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i think there no special technique to invest in the bitcoin, first analyse the bitcoin chart then invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long time, there is no other techniques of holding bitcoin.

Its good to have the basic knowledge of the investment and also there are a lot of website which provide BTC future prediction and indication to the price change in upcoming time.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

If your plan is to invest you are no need a technique. We are believe that Bitcoin will be a good investment and it is make new highs lately. So you are find an entry point and buy. Or you can buy in very smaller parts for a longer time and wait for your retirement. Bitcoin is goes to be a more good investment and more stable when it is reaches higher prices because of the many money that will be involved.

• +3 1

There aren't techniques because all people pretty much do the same. Buy low, sell high. It is really easy to say, but it is hard to do in reality. Like you feel like when the price is low, you're being in a dilemma whether to buy because the price might still go down.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are no difficult technices in invest your money in bitcoin. Because it's the grooming crunncy of digital filed and for this you have the wait to months if you want big profit.

Investing some currencies gives good profits, but I advise you to rely on trading more than investment because you can take profits on a daily basis more than the investment that may give you weekly, monthly or annual profits only.

I think there have no technique about that where you can get more money from investment. So don't try to make it's so easy. Investment is like a bird kicking where you can or can't be get your money.

• +1 1

To invest in Bitcoin, you must have a portfolio
 These wallets allow quick and easy access to bitcoin, but the disadvantage is that they put your money in the hands of a third-party company.
 Although the wallets of the leading software are trustworthy, some have broken down or been hacked in the past.
 In order to buy Bitcoin, you need to link your wallet to a bank account or credit card.
 And join the bitcoin exchange platforms, which are online markets where bitcoin can be traded against traditional currencies

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I advise you to wait before entering the currency market, and for those who are not good at trading, try small and choose more traded currencies and be patient not to buy while the currency is rising and not sell while it is low

I think that investing in startups is better, as it achieves higher profits, but you must make sure of the safety of the company, the correctness of the information available on it, and its future plan. There are some companies that have achieved profits of more than a thousand percent.

Investment is not a single techniques. It is done according to your mind. When you have a mind, it will go down or up. There is no techniques in investment but it is very important to know all about it first. When a person knows about it, he gets over it and becomes able to invest in it. 

I think you can invest in bitcoins for a long term trading. You invest in and hold  it for a long time like 1 year. If you do so that I think you take a big profit. After one year it's price will go ups. I suggest you to invest in BTC and hold it

• +1 1

Brother, there is no such thing as a technique that allows you to invest in Bitcoin. I don't know why you came up with the idea of making such a topic. This topic is not suitable for this forum at all. The answer is that when the price of Bitcoin is low, you should buy it immediately and when the price goes up, you should sell it immediately.

In my opinion, there are only one technique. When you notice that the price of BTC coins is low then buy it and when you notice that BTC price increase and large than your cost price then sell out coins by exchanging platform which is best in your opinion. 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

The technique that I am using it only that I am buying coins when its price are down and it is essay to use and then I sell the coins when it price are going upward and I earn a good profit I just know this way because I am beginner so I am just using this technique and earning a good profit from it and I think it is best and it is easy to use that every can use this technique and can earn a profit.

On 12/6/2020 at 8:10 PM, flashrakib0099 said:

I think there is no strategy to invest in crypto. But you should invest when you think the right time. When the price is adequate and starts pumping I think this is the best time to invest. 

Everything is about tactic, even dice gambling game have strategies as well, if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency investment it is not just about buying low and selling at high, it is bout knowing when to buy or sell and which coin you should deal with at the time.

• +2 1

Lending through bitcoin is very best investment technique, because once you have lending your bitcoins and waiting for annually returns, then the bitcoin price will be increased at that time and also you earn interest of lending.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There is no set procedure and it depends on how you do your next step. Buy BTC if the price is low and sell when the hard value comes. That is what you need. 

Well post, personally my point of view of we want to need a lot of experience and knowledge for trading, because without experience not success business,so experience is a blood.

• Useful or interesting 1