How is a bitcoin address generated - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

How is a bitcoin address generated

You get an address of bitcoin when you create an account on any of the wallet while creating an account on the wallet you can generate your bitcoin address but its not so easy to generate it through your private keys as it has very tough algorithms. 

I don't know how to create a bitcoin address because I use the specified address. The addresses are available in my wallet and I know it often changes to avoid theft. I feel very safe.

I have not information about how exchanges of crypto market generated seperate address for each account holder of their platforms infact blockchain technology gaves this facility to creating separate account for each customer of crypto market exchanges. So internal process knows by the experts of blockchain technology personal. 

On 2/23/2020 at 7:26 AM, PiroSense said:

Talking about probabilities, it's near zero chance to happen.

To answer your first question, the address is merely everything. It all starts from a private key, a 64 characters long, randomized combination of character ranging from 0-9 and A-F (hexadecimal). This key would be hashed down to a public key, then to a public address, which you can see and send the funds to.

The total number of addresses possible is 2^160. That is, 2 multiplied by itself 160 times. Which would be 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,203,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,976 to be exact (reference here). Getting an assigned one already would be: 1 ÷ Total Number of Addresses, which would be nearly 0% chance.

Its really useful information for me  previously I don't how to create this bitcoin address, so many times I use bitcoin address to transaction but I have no idea about this process, thanks to share this topics to know this perfect explaination about bitcoin address.

The addresses cannot be finished, if you perform a simple calculation by calculating the number of cells with the chances of changing each cell you will find that we have billions of billions of addresses and the more a bit in the bitcoin address opens a new field for increasing the number of addresses.

There's some math done behind it that I can't explain, but it starts with a randomly generated number, which is then converted into the public key (receiving address) and to the private key (spending key). You can find useful info about it on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Address.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I believe that bitcoin addresses are generated randomly but the most advanced wallets create a new one for each transaction received which is excellent for privacy, you can also create personalized addresses for example with your name

Bitcoin addresses will never end, new addresses are always released by adding one field, imagine a single field that could give hundreds of billions of new addresses to new users.

each bitcoin address is randomly generated via an algorithm, and it's encrypted in a unique way each time, so the same address can point to different values

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You want to create one for yourself it is very dangerous.by chance you create an equal to that of another person then that person will receive the earnings.

I think your question can only be answered by the developers and experts in the crypto world, but in my opinion that the creation of the adresse of the bitcoin depends on the blockchain technology.

All you need to do is to download an online hardware cryptocurrency wallet and register with it, immediately when you did that click on bitcoin and go to receive, copy the address code on the recieved end and that's your btc wallet address. 

You can create an address for Bitcoin by creating a wallet on one of the websites and through your address you can receive the money.

This topic is very complicated, it consists of algorithms that convert your email address and name to numbers and arrange and give them their own barcodes. I don't think much about this topic because it is intertwined and experts need to explain it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The address is generated by generating random numbers and performing special mathematical operations.  This does not require an Internet connection and registration in the Bitcoin network, in which it begins to be tracked.  In 1 minute it is possible to generate thousands of addresses (including personalized ones) and keys to them, for example, using the Vanitygen utility.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, Mwangi said:

There has been this one question that I have been asking for so many days, how is it a a bitcoin address is generated and is there a time when it will be finished  and if so , what will happen when all address are designated each, and if not, what happens when all bitcoins a re mined so this question is really one that disturbs me, and this is because you can generate from any wallet we have, lets discus this kindly guys

There is a lot of ways how Bitcoin address are being generated like where and when did you create your account. There are a lot of factors how do Bitcoin addresses generated.

The only means I'm exposed to and I depends on using for saving and receiving Crypto currencies its through Crypto wallets. Using a popular, trusted and reliable addresses from the wallets till date it's what I'm still using because they are very simple and easy to generate.

As I know the bitcoin address are generated randomly through blockchain by using numbers, letters and symbols, but the only thing thats blockchain make sure is to generate different addresses. 

If you are asking this question in easy way then you can create it address in any exchange deposit section but if you are asking in technically then i also don't know how it is created. 

I think there is a special technology and a formula used to generate a bitcoin address. I think this method would me known by programmers because it seems to be a little hard but easy to IT people.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That question is very hard to me and to other members too. Maybe those who owns exchanges or wallets can have a way to generate bitcoin address and they know how to do that, but it is hard for a normal trader to know.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Every wallet have the address of every coin incorporated inside that wallet and the purpose of wallet address is to enable to send or receive coins just like normal traditional bank where if you want to transfer money to another account you need bank account to transfer to the issuing bank thesame thing applies to crytpocurency wallet.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The bitcoin address is generated by different wallets.  Each wallet has its own bitcoin address.  The address of each crypto deposit and withdrawal address is different.  Each cryptocurrency has its own address for deposit and withdrawal.  Some wallets create an address each time a deposit is made while most wallets dance to it for each deposit and withdrawal. We have a deposit in this wallet. Thank you!

• +2 1

Bitcoin adress will never ends. There tens billion Bitcoin adresses and Bitcoin system will creat new adress. What about generation of adress, there are not any information about that.

Edited by KpymounapeHb
  • +2 1