How is a bitcoin address generated - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

How is a bitcoin address generated

address generation may be depend on the wallet system..just i know that once we create a wallet's account we get a adrees that consists of some numbers and letters 

On 2/23/2020 at 3:18 AM, Md kader11 said:

According to me there have been problems in the past when Bitcoin was stolen from beautiful addresses created on websites, because if anyone knows your personal keys, they have the opportunity to steal bitcoins from their wallets.

if you make cope with through third celebration web sites your cope with and different details may also get stolen.

On 2/23/2020 at 3:38 AM, sagor88 said:

This question really bothers me when all the bitcoins are nominated for each, and if not, when all bitcoin is a re-excavation, and it's because you can generate from any wallet of ours, please talk to these humble guysPlease.I've been asking this question for a long time, how this bitcoin address was created and there is a time when it will end and if so .

do now not have enough understanding about the query on how the bitcoin cope with generated

On 2/23/2020 at 4:21 AM, Mominul54 said:

imagine bitcoin direct produce generated by any bitcoin wallet . if you organize not partake of any wallet from any mesh position i ruminate its impossible. second cast doubt on know how to we possess aptitude to generat bitcoin wallet .i consider no we must wallet first

On 2/23/2020 at 3:37 AM, Riad Ahmed said:

Actually bro no one know the address yet and t who had made bitcoin, what is it addres it hard to say but people say satoshi nicamoti had made bitcoin...and we dont know when it will finished.. Better you search on internet brother❤❤❤

do not have enough understanding approximately the query on how the bitcoin cope with generated.i'm very excited to realize about this.

Generating bitcoin Address is something done by computer and i don't think it will have finished one day except if there is no users joining 

Well in every platform or wallet or anything that is related in cryptocurrency is responsible for generating a unique bitcoin address and other addresses of different currency.

In a wallet like blockchain wallet addresses are generated automatically every after receiving a transaction from the current address.

I think  all system  is computerized.  Because  it is too difficult  for  human to create  millions  of adresses that are unique  and different  from each  other.

According to what I know, there is a specific algorithm for creating Bitcoin addresses, and I also believe that these addresses do not end once they have been created, that is, they remain valid always, and when Bitcoin mining ends, I do not think that this will have an impact on Bitcoin addresses because they remain permanently valid and will not end.

Bitcoin addresses  in total 2^160 are due to the function of ripemd160, and 2^256 private keys generated from points on a curve secp256k1. So one address has several private keys.

Edited by T-Rex

24 minutes ago, Veniatrs said:

To generate a bitcoin address, maybe you can use an affiliate link. The affiliate link is the link that you use to register a new crypto account but in that link there is your account id, so when someone registers using that link you will get a bonus.

No dear affiliate link is different from Bitcoin address, and you do not need any affiliate link to get a new Bitcoin address. You can obtain a new Bitcoin address from any wallet you use or any exchange you are registered with. You can create the title with ease and more than one address can be created.

mining all the bitcoin is far away from this days , it will be all mined after 2100AD but experts has assumed that after all bitcoins get mined , it will get constant value just like fiats or more will be produced 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that everything is related to the blockchain. I don’t know the way to create the wallets for Bitcoin, either or for other currencies, but I think it is done through two points of the platform and similar to the blockchain.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:46 AM, Shohag Rana12 said:

time when it will be finished  and if so , what will happen when all address are designated each, and if not, what happens when

Some bad can happen as they can not be traced anymore

On 2/23/2020 at 8:12 AM, Sabina Yeasmin said:

I do not recommend creating such an address on a website. If you create your address using a third party (website), there is a possibility that someone may get access to your private keys. There have been problems in the past when bitcoins were stolen from such beautiful addresses created on.

currently there are numerous systems that provide wallet services in which you can create a unfastened btc cope with.

Actually this have been bordering me for long time too I try to know how this address are generated I wished we could get someone to help us explain clearly about it

I really achieve not be aware of could you repeat that? you require precisely that your question is not clear my comrade I look-in to elucidate the fad you mean to be aware of in instruct to grant help out the moment in the observe

When the amount of mined bitcoin will be over it will be just impossible to get new bitcoins but bitcoin's protocol also can be changed and create a bigger supply.

All about it which I will share with you. It is that addresses are created from your wallet. How is that? Another matter I do not know. Its time does not end, and that means you can work with it the full time that you work. The issue of re-examining Bitcoin Adana is not related to the address, but it will not change, but for every currency that it creates for its addresses

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well it seems pretty good question as many back end things happen s during the formation of one Crypto wallet. I have a link to the site where these things are discussed in best way you can check it out.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4239/what-exactly-happens-when-a-new-wallet-is-created

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't really know how the bitcoin address is being generated or how it works , but it's a good idea to know about such things because we live to learn and know more about the things we work with daily.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for the addresses of the governor, they are changed from carrying out every transaction, and these addresses are letters and numbers that were created by means of safe algorithms and software applications that are difficult to track or know their owner.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin addresses are generated through a process called hashing. A bitcoin address is generated by using the RIPEMD160 hash fuction. This is really technical and most people don't actually get into this much. Still if you want to read more I'd recommend bellow link:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Address

I am not entirely sure how an address is generated, but in my opinion i think that an address is just a new person on the crypto market and a new person who is now present on the blockchain system. So similarly to how you woudl sign up to a site with an email address, or even create an email address in the first place, i think that a random and unique number is generated and that then becomes your bitcoin wallet address for you on the system which uniquely identifies you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/22/2020 at 6:19 PM, Mwangi said:

There has been this one question that I have been asking for so many days, how is it a a bitcoin address is generated and is there a time when it will be finished  and if so , what will happen when all address are designated each, and if not, what happens when all bitcoins a re mined so this question is really one that disturbs me, and this is because you can generate from any wallet we have, lets discus this kindly guys

I think your questions answer won't give you anyone here. Because there are no expert persons. Also I think it's a coding system. You have to research it by yourself.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin address is created form your passphrase plus your password depends on the wallet you are using, it has to undergo alot of mathematical calculation before arriving at the final address