REWARDS OF WINNER ;e.g EPIDEMIA - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zain5680

REWARDS OF WINNER ;e.g EPIDEMIA

On 2/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

I WANT TO ASK THAT IS THERE ANY EXTRA CHARGES FOR THOSE WHO WON THE PRIZE LIKE THIS;505967834_Screenshot(393)_LI.thumb.jpg.97b19efd8c27cb23abcdc872b2513c9e.jpg2146473150_Screenshot(394)_LI.thumb.jpg.03b42964e0e8fba128caf01f19e12755.jpg

As I researched about this forum site I saw that in previous many people got maximum reward for this achievement. I don't know now it's available or not.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I really don't know if there are any extra charges for those who won the price like you have shown above,you too can achieve that if only you believe and continue delivering good posts.

I don't think there is any extra reward on this. But anyone can get this by getting high reputation. High reputation show's anyone knowledge and experience. 

Well, there has no news given from the admins and moderators here in this forum that has given some additional payment for this, as of now this is just an achievement being an member here and i think there has a possible to have an additional payment for this in the Future.

Apart from that it is permanently fixed in your profile as an award for the topic with the most comment in a day, I don't think there is any extra reward or payment for that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/20/2020 at 2:06 PM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

I WANT TO ASK THAT IS THERE ANY EXTRA CHARGES FOR THOSE WHO WON THE PRIZE LIKE THIS;505967834_Screenshot(393)_LI.thumb.jpg.97b19efd8c27cb23abcdc872b2513c9e.jpg2146473150_Screenshot(394)_LI.thumb.jpg.03b42964e0e8fba128caf01f19e12755.jpg

No, there is no extra charges if you won in it. As you can see if you visit my profile, i'd also won this reward but there is no extra income for that. Just for motivation and to boost ourselves to create much informative posts. 

I think this is the weak point of this forum, because this members not receive any extra reward to achieve this tag, in my opinion they deserved for extra income, because they works hard and post useful topics then they earn this tag, hope admin take any action in this issue and pay extra.

No friend  there is no reward  if someone get the most likes content  during  a day. But I think  there should  be little  reward to appreciate  those people  who are working  well. 

On 2/20/2020 at 9:06 AM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

There is nothing to be earned for those who won most liked contents prize, but they are only appreciated for receiving the madal of being most liked contents.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I really not well known about this but i think that it may be for appreciating you but not give any extra prizes on this winning.

It is great that you received a reward from you topic that gets the high amount of comment  It is nice but I think that we will gonna still have same payment and there are no inclusions that is inserted with the reward. But I am glad for you that you earned that award. 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:59 PM, Fattkidd said:

I think there is no extra rewards for gaining this award but they are permanently fixed if your profile which is Cool to see, You can only earn this through Hard work in this forum .

Yes there is no extra BTC rewards for getting such achievements on this forum. This is the greatness from this forum that it equally behaves every real members from all around this world. Decisions made from moderators of this forum are unbiased. 

There is no extra reward for this prize it is only something symbolic that gives the forum to users with the most reactions in a day but you won't earn more money for that 

No,its only sign of credits or appreciation for your good post that catches other members interest. It also serve as motivation and encourage you and other to make more valuable post.

No, till now there is nothing mention by the administration about this but many members have applied for this system and reputation and rank based payment systems.  Lets see maybe something can come up in future. 

I do not think that this reward is an additional amount that is paid to these members, I think that this reward is a appreciation of a forum CryptoTalk for these members as a result of their good work and in order to encourage them to continue in this activity

This is a question that many ask and as of the current date there is no extra prizes or an increase in your earnings if you are able to win an award like this. in fact the award is there to show your activity on the forum and it will give other members a sense of confidence in you because it shows the reliability of the content that you are bale to post up on this forum. I am hoping that this changes in the future and we are rewarded for these awards as some sort of incentive to users.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No friend you are not get paid for this achievement but its very good to have it. Because its like a gold medal fo those members who will have most liked contents here in the forum, there are more than 200k members here and its very hard for your topic to lead all topics for other members, so its a respect to win that medal.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No there is no reward for that but just a statistic the the forum forum bring to the users to motive them and make some top reward for most like or other thing ,but no real reward for that 

As far as I know, but no one receives additional payment for our reactions or topics, but users who have received any awards deserve personal praise from each of us for the work done.

I am from those people who won the title and I will tell you that there is no more benefits for us ! it's just a title to tell people that you did will at this date !

no, there is no way of getting an extra payment, these are only to show appreciation of participating in the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/20/2020 at 1:06 AM, zain5680 said:

HELLO FRIENDS ;

Unfortunately there is no any extra rewards for doing that I think the site has to tag these members in order to encourage them to give more information for us.

as far as i know that is not and wont be any reward for such winners cause it may be alteres by cheaters for example they can create accounts and give likes to their main account soi think there should no be even a prize for it . cause it can be altered and cheated very eazy.