Telegram scammers! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

I believe scammers invade any where and everywhere, so painful even when times when I could not understand what they were doing it become so really important to really keep everything in the right perspective and that is whay we have to really keep on trying as ahrd for that we have been well advanced to enjoy this section with out scammers and anyone notices this kind may they report this

• +2 1

Yes, my friend on Telegram, there are many groups that contain fraudulent people who are waiting for one mistake from you in order to do their job.

I was in a Telegram group and someone offered an amount of digital currencies without charge my friend alerted me and avoided it

• +2 1

On 8/23/2020 at 10:03 PM, Ditiya said:

I don't know why these days have been spoiled with scammers always asking for your password. So that they will hack your account 

Well, that's obviously a scam when someone's actually asking for your password. But aside with that hacker uses links and other stuffs that sometimes disguise as a good peoples or websites.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Telegram is filled up with scammers and for that reason I think it is a good idea you ignore any message you received from unknown individuals in that forum because all they will do is to miss guide you into the wrong hand which will enable them cheat you and run away. They sometimes offer you big profit in return so don't be greedy because it can lead you to great lose of your money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Thank you so much for providing such information there are lots of scammers on telegram you know I'm receiving bundle of messages from scammers that they send such links but I never give reply to them because scam seems in their messages so never trust on them and keep safe yourself from scammers..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear these scammers are very danger and I get 10-20 call every day from them on telegram and my social media. I block them and they do not stop. It is a big problem we have to do something about.

• +1 1

Telegram is the only social media where lot about crytpocurency is issued but there are a lot of scammers in different groups I joined in different crypto groups but majority of them are scam beware of them.

Thank you for all this advice you given and as a beginner I learn a lot from this post. There are many dangers and risks with crypto and in particular in telegram as the scammers are very cheating and hard to understand them immediately. I will have better understanding on their plans after reading your great post.

• +3 1

Many spammers are using telegram as their special network to do all type of spamming. If a crypto beginner will use telegram without being careful he can be caught by scammers through their traps.

• +1 1

On 8/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, Moontong said:

Be careful about using telegram because there are so many active scammers from the application. I always encounter scammers from that application, they always send you a private message asking for help or promoting something which obviously a scam.

Telegram best for claim.airdrops present so many platform promote airdrops in telegram, because telegram have huge crypto community but unfortunately crypto scammers community also exist in telegram, their main intention stolen telegram users money, they sends phishing links fake offers and also private message, I have also bad experience so don't trust fake groups in telegram.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, this is a very sad situation! Many thefts occur in telegram, because it is considered in fact - anonymous. And accordingly, it will be very difficult to find a fraudster later. In General, it seems to me that you need to be very careful there, and carefully choose the content and people. Good luck!

• +1 1

I have been contacted by the telegram scammers numerous times and they try to scam any way they can and always have their wallets ready to tell you where to send your crypto. Lately they are lurking in every new project appear and copy the name and image of admins of the telegram trying to look like them and scam people. 

• +1 2

Telegram Scarmers are most convien people about btc currency given away urge amount that can atract people's attention to them this attackers have done several decieving to peoples my piece of advice to my colleague is avoid given your sign to third party

Thanks mate for sharing your experience with us. As there are a lot of incidences are came known to me in these days. And it was sad to hear that people fallen victim to them and their money is stolen. Such kind of sharing is necessary as it helps other members to stay alert of scams and secure their money. I hope members of this forum gain some lesson from this post

Not only telegram almost all social media are full of scammmers trying to lure people into their trap. I am seeing such account on Facebook, Social media, Twitter and even in YouTube.And in telegram there are huge number of scammmers who will dm you for mining and asking help. So never reply to the message if you don't know the person and never send fund to anyone in such platform. Even big groups and channels with good number of followings are scammmers in telegram.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Thanks for informing us so that we can take care because I don't want anyone to scammed me so l will block any unknown user that provide me with Link to follow or ask for my private key because it is part of their tactics for scamming people.

BetFury                                                    

There really are a lot of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. Specially on Telegram. I've encountered a lot of scammers there, they're offering me a lot and most of them are too good to be true. I accepted non them offers, but one of my friends tried it and yes, my friend got scammed. The scammer got 10 dollars on him.

BetFury                                                   

i'm totally agree with you @danherbias07, i'm receiving many invitations in telegram for double my quantity of bitcoin in 24 hours, i think if i send my bitcoin to his address i will never see my bitcoin again. 

• +1 1

Telegram is a very toxic and dangerous place. I would not advise to make any deals there, there are a lot of swindlers. I would advise to make the most closed account for working with the telegram. And never and nobody tell your data from accounts otherwise you will be left without money. Good luck to everybody.

))ео некоавать ноильлорое как аке ынденисит кто прлго просто емненою нежак свкншм

Trust me, some of the scammers there are actually the ones that used to run reputable channels... maybe the niche that their channel is in doesn't give enough ROI from advertising. But just beware. Don't trust NOBODY!!!

I don't use any telegram . Because I do not want to use it  ..

Thank you for inform us.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

Telegram is a social application platform. It has many great features. Also it look like anonymous platform. Because through this we can't trace anyone. That's why many scammers use fake profile to scam with people. Many scammers contacted in my telegram account for investment. I always rejected them because I know about this type of scam.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There are a lots of scammers out there, im noticing that airdrops on telegram bots are really common and some may be good but there are a lot of scams airdrops and fake people asking to pay for fees and fake services.