Telegram scammers! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

And also beware of different "insiders" that tells you about sports betting. Most of them are just getting money for your looses (monetization of different bets, that gives about 30-50% for every referall's loose). And after buying some "100% private bet" they can just block you.

I joined telegram recently, on the very first day i was approached by three different scammers, asking about my portfolio and offering services that offer up to 10% a day on interest,  one was a so called SERCO FINANCE which i new straight away that it was a scam, because i deal with serco works very often. but was aware due to other online trading sites trying to scam me previously.

Fraudsters are spread all over the Internet, not just Telegram.  Most of the victims of fraudsters are beginners or those who do not know much about cryptocurrencies because they offer them very attractive offers such as earning 10 bitcoins or doubling their money in one day, and this makes beginners excited about this big profit in a short time. I advise everyone not to respond to these fake offers and people  Scammers because there is not very much profit in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Lately, I got many that DM my on telegram, peopleI dont know asking where I am from, would you like some free cryptocurrencies with no strings attached. Nah I dont like free stuff, nothing is free, I like to earn them. Been there, done that. I was their victim, but I learned from that.

• +5 1

They should also review the app's default settings and see if they can prevent the app from capturing their address book. Telegram's privacy options allow you to use a username so you can contact people without providing your phone number. That's a big benefit.

For all the boom of new airdrops, many telegram scams have also appeared, which are just a waste of time and sometimes you have to deposit ETH to get an airdrop, it annoys me u.u

Edited by Desfase
grammatical lack

Yes there are many scammers on telegram that tell you , you win a huge money but you need to pay a little fee to claim it , in my experience 

They don't pay a single dollar to you so when they tell you to pay run away

Unfortunately, telegram isn't the only messager where you can be a victim of scuming, just be careful and attentive and your finances will be in safety. But speaking 'bout tg, as for me its still the safest app 

Telegram has so many scammers ! Its all about fake Giveway fake airdrop and fake investment bot ! They try to gain followers or try to scam people and earn money from them

Hello friend, thank you very much for the recommendation. Telegram is a great application but unfortunately many people use it to try to scam less experienced people, whenever someone unknown writes me offering business immediately I block them so as not to be a victim of a scam, you are right friend, thank you very much for your comment.

Thank you for the information provided. I would like to add that you should never give data from your accounts (applies not only to exchanges and wallets, but also to social networks, etc.), even to anyone you know well. And also do not follow country links, as well as throw money into unfamiliar projects that are offered to you in various social networks.

Recently, telegram have many scammers.They hacked my friends telegram account 1 month ago. Its so riskable for us. Please be careful of it.You can also use strong password.

This is ver useful topic. I have started to use telegram recently due to airdrop activities. However, some scammers spoiled me in this process by messaging that "send me btc I will give you sth", etc. To be aware of such scammers, I find this topic useful for beginners.

Thanks for the information. I don't believe every telegram offer. If I need to give something then I ignore. If it is some airdrop maybe it is scam but I don't need to give something

Yes, there are many wire scamkers who are trying to scam with us. So be careful. So I want to request all telegram users that trying to scand you from this scandal, FROM will always make sure that new people or channels that you want to message. I hope to be a message.

Thanks for the information, from experience if there are many scammers on telegram, once it happened to me, I wanted to sell a few dollars and they scammed me, the good thing is that it was little and it only happened that time, I neglected, the best advice is not to respond to whoever writes first, even if they say they are a buyer from a certain group, have a good reputation, and be careful

Not only are there scammers on telegram, it is something we are exposed to in daily life, whether in a virtual or physical way, we must always be as confident as possible and investigate the sources of where we want to be to try to avoid it as much as possible is difficult but not impossible. I hope the information is useful for you

Telegram scammer is one of the worst scammer i see! I think  scammer like telegram as their working place ! They do so much scamming with use of this platform ! And there is no rules about scammer in telegram thats why this make it so easy for them to scamming people

On 18/2/2020 at 0:06, danherbias07 said:

¡Hola, novatos en la industria de la criptografía!

Solo quiero informarle que tenga cuidado con los estafadores de telegramas.

Muchos de ellos se esconden en las sombras y solo esperan su oportunidad de apuntar a una nueva víctima.

Yo había sido una de las víctimas antes.

Entonces, les estoy pasando esto ahora a todos ustedes.

Sea consciente de toda la oferta que le harán.

Una vez que alguien te envía un mensaje de correo electrónico que te ofrezca servicios o algo más que requiera claves privadas o iniciar sesión en tu cuenta. No vayas alli.

Bloquearlos ya.

Otro es si la oferta es demasiado buena para ser verdad. Como x2 diarios o como tutoriales comerciales que requieren pagos.

Algunos de ellos también se ofrecen a ser su asistente comercial. Necesitarán su cuenta, por supuesto. ¿De verdad confiará su cuenta a alguien que no conoce?

La mayoría de ellos están al acecho.

Un ejemplo es si pide ayuda a un grupo sobre un problema para iniciar sesión o cómo vender su moneda.

¡Créeme! Estado allí. No quieres estar en esa posición. Puede perderlo todo.

To identify a scammer I look at the alias. and I use a character viewer to distinguish their aliases since they are usually similar to the original buyer. In the same way, trusting any reputable buyer can be dangerous, at some point they can become a scammer.