Telegram scammers! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Interesting post, it is worth mentioning that nowadays the telegram app usually marks certain bots with the stamp "SCAM" in a visible way to avoid having a bad time and to avoid losing our coins.

Thanks for introducing this to newbies! Greetings!

Scammers on Telegram impersonate Coinbase recruiters and executives with fake career opportunities. These scams prey on job seekers, soliciting payment for training materials, mining hardware, or in some cases providing stolen financials for the purposes of money laundering.

Very good topic!!!! I love it .... nobody talks about this regularly but Telegram based on its supposed security in the privacy of users is also a big problem because all kinds of deception occur on that platform. And it is taken advantage of by scammers to do their thing. Unfortunately I too was a victim of them.

Very good topic!!!! I love it .... nobody talks about this regularly but Telegram based on its supposed security in the privacy of users is also a big problem because all kinds of deception occur on that platform. And it is taken advantage of by scammers to do their thing. Unfortunately I too was a victim of them.

Let's see, because there are several types of scammers from telegram, there are those that are too obvious, even others that are more original and work more, being aware of the unwary in the airdrops or investment groups, they They are the most dangerous, since the first ones are seen coming, but those who are more refined, usually pretend to be admins and may even send you photos and files with supposed documentation or regulations, be careful, if for example they are asking for A kyc process in the group, these scammers can be attentive, talk to you by pm, and tell you that to solve the kyc it requires you to enter bitcoin to some wallet address that they indicate, I think that the admins never open pm first.
So beware of scammers, Regards.

On 18/2/2020 at 1:38, Jamawais7731 said:

Hola, novatos en la industria, todos tenemos que tener cuidado con los estafadores de telegramas porque se han impuesto en el daño a las personas y son peligrosos porque te engañan mucho. 

I tell you that it happened to me that I discovered a scam (in fact there were four) disguised as an Airdrop in Telegram, when I suspected the first one I contacted the supposed company that sponsored that airdrop through their official Twitter page and I They replied that it was all a hoax and that they did not have any airdrop in force. So I went to the alleged airdrop chat and tried to upload a screenshot of the Twitter response, which immediately blocked me. So I was member by member of the group transmitting the information to them, when I was passing around thirty people reported me by the group administrators and Telegram blocked me for sending spam. In short, the only injured person was I who was blocked from Telegram for three days.

Распознать мошенника очень просто. Зачастую они привлекают новичков быстрым заработком, к примеру +300% за три дня. Никогда не ведитесь на такое, не передавайте ваши деньги. Ни кто не захочет раскручивать ваш счет за бесплатно. Советую заблокирвоать подобных людей и не вступать в беседы, в которые вас пригласили.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

There's a new modern way that use to steal people's money they pm you and till you that they have money in a platform (this platform is owned by him it's scam ) and till you that he can't withdraw his money from the platform then give you the email and password to be sure after you open the account and try to withdraw message told you that money is frozen and you should deposit 100$ after you deposit you will can withdraw your money please be aware they are very smart in these days

These telegram scammers have increased over time they have not scammed me yet but it is because I read a lot before entering blockchain technology and someone who asks for your private keys or transfers 0.3 ether and you will be given 0.6 ether so scams, blocks everyone By telegram that offers you services or that tells you about cryptocurrencies, block it immediately.

Yes, it actually really problem, but in CIS, we don't have this problem at all, maybe because we wait trick in everything. But I think it can be easy protect yourself, just if you now typical rules. 

We all should know that the scammers are waiting for those rookies who ignore many things about how to earn money by telegram, keep in mind that if you started a free Airdrop until it ends it will remain free do not fall into the scams of them, if they ask for commission for something free be alert because it is sure to be a scam.

Once a guy wrote to me in telegram and offered me a wallet with bitcoin, sent me a Zip file with a virus in it, be careful and check every file from everything that you cannot trust

Scammers simply do not forgive anyone, it has happened to me that people send me messages on telegram offering heaven in profits with a minimum of investment. And yes well I have never been affected, I know people who have.

Hello, scammers are everywhere, you always have to be careful, look for information before doing something, do not give keys to anyone, do not give personal information if we are not sure, if we have any questions, do not go ahead and always be vigilant, yes the reward is great, distrust.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

I think the topic you have addressed is very good, it is impressive how scammers have multiplied these days, especially by telegram, lately on Facebook in workgroups they offer you a lot the investment of cryptocurrencies to obtain good profits, but I already know several Close friends have told me that they have ended up scammed, so it is good to be very careful and inform yourself well on the subject and before investing first get evidence and opinions of others, because the truth is that in this virtual world many are taking advantage of scamming to beginners, so be careful with that I have to investigate well.

Yes indeed, this is a very important topic, for all the new comers, nowadays, scammers and youtube channels build audiences with the idea of building a referral base, the message is not really important, they just want people to generating income to them. So dont fell for this, every pathetic video or invitation is just money driven. Be smarter and analize the platform they are bringing to you. Then when you are in telegram is the same, they build groups where you can sell any type of product to people, signals, investment plans, bots, a lot of stuff that is not meant to make money because if that were the case, they would not share it. So whenever you get into a telegram group try to see information as to whats in it for me and what is people going to gain from me. 

There are many fraud methods, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.  In short, beware of everyone, no one can give you a big profit.  If he knows, he will benefit himself

Unfortunately I receive more than 10 messages from scammers to invest in their scam investing sites and there is another people who make ico for scam coins by using bots in telegram. 

I usually see this type of thing on Telegram channels, people who offer you things and I ask you for something in return, an amount in eth for example, one directly knows that this is a scam, what you have to do is block that user, It is the best

Unfortunately there are so many scammers in telegram they pm you to ask you to invest or telling you that they are the support for an exchange and you have to pay fee te receive your money all people who do that are scammers you should report and block them.

Edited by YOSEF678

You are right in saying that there are many scammers, so before doing anything, investigate the person and search other networks than the "project" that is mentioned.

You have to be careful not to trust anyone who comes to you. I have met this problem once, and he has a lot on me. they come to your pv and they usually send link.

Many individuals use wire as their defrauding stage. A great deal of wire clients effectively gets defrauded by means of individual message or bots. However, we as a whole ought to be a lot of cautious about getting defrauded in message and furthermore we as a whole need to zero in on the usernames and tradition of the bot sites and afterward ought to put resources into them.

I use just now telegram and he very good messenger)

Uranium - новый проект в сфере инвестиций. Ежесекундная прибыль. Бонус 30$ при регистрации uranium.cash