Points that you need for making topic in beginner section. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Points that you need for making topic in beginner section.

I definitely agree with the part about the starting part of your advice at the end. In this way, there will be no problems in the forum in the future. People who can open the subject and write comments in other sections by gaining experience.

I have just finished my first 100 posts, and I'm excited to move to the rest of the sections after my experience in this field increases.

That's what a good post need to do in order to get some likes and reputation from the forum. Using simple words and and more interactive heading will increase the reputation gain ratio and get you more popularity..

Hey mate, really good topic because everybody want to increase their reputation and I also want to increase my reputation. So I have to create easy topic but important and our topic will not be copy paste from others forum post.       

These information will help the new comers a lot. A lot of users don't know their way about creating good and relevent posts. But they can understand the idea of the forum better by these points. Maybe every one should red and research as much as possible for their posts and comments and then actually share it through commenting or posting so that people can be benefited by it. Otherwise it becomes useless for the users here. So try making good and sensible posts. 

Very true and helpful as a beginner its always important to stick around beginner's section for some couple of weeks to learn more about this forum then after you have acquired much knowledge you can start exploring other sections to boost your knowledge.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:34 PM, Unknown user said:

In the beginner section of you want to make topic so you need 

1:Your topic have some good information about the beginners .

2:Make simple topics that the beginner should easily understand.

3:Don't post any bad topic the admins will quickly remove it 

4:Respect your follow members and help them when they have any problem.

(Forbeginners)And stay in the beginner section and learn about the forum after c completing about 200 posts you can go to other sections.keep learning here.

yes i am agree with you. You gave a good information. We should post which relate to beginners in beginner section. 

Other thing if beginners have some problems related to this forum they can post here in beginner section. 

Well, this is useful information, but you do not have to stay in the beginners section to complete 200 publications. You may find the benefit in the sections of the trading section. I don't just focus on this point and criticize it, but your words are clear
I want to remove some difficulty in understanding
Also, following these points is not difficult, but it protects you from attendance from this forum. Thank you for this useful information

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I must also advice for all beginners to spent an hour daily and get educated on how Bitcoin works. After learning some of the features of Bitcoin you will understand why this technology is so important. Later you can give a look at Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies which in general are a copy of Bitcoin's code with a few new ideas and implementations.

Good info, as a beginner you should first read and understand all the forum rules so that you can follow them without any mistakes. You have to write useful posts because if you will write useless posts they will be deleted and your account may be banned.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yup buddy well said. To all the beginners out there this is some valuable points that you need to keep in mind while creating a topic and making it public for the readers. You just have to keep everything simple and understandable but by staying within rules of the website.

Thank you for sharing such simple information that newbie can follow it to do their post with their own words, because is very important to start on this section to know anything about how it works this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 think the most important thing is that your topic should be unique and not copy pasted from another web site. Write your thoughts about a certain subject and talk about this with the other members 

2 hours ago, Razanrr said:

I've completed my personal 100 articles. and today i'm beggining to understand this particular plateform as well as regarding electronic cash. I'm considering aboit swapping. be careful about the rules and regulations to save you from banned so keep save 

You are lying. You have completed your 100 post since some days ago. I just like you that you should obey the rules and regulations of the forum. 

It's more of talking on a beginner concepts about Crypto and how it relates on the surrounding network or even the physical world or finance, things like what the word for fomo, Fiat and their meanings

I think its important you really check and look what is happening in this we all know that we are able to work as hard and put together everything in the given directions as we all know of it, the working positions that we really have to know that they can make topics that are really basic as we all know

New posters are always told to follow the rules and if they cannot they need to really not get into this market as it is said we need to run the forum with diligent, look for posts that you yourself can be able to follow and work with  , its important for us to really we know what we are doing

Very important information and rules, thank you
In addition to staying away from copying and pasting from other sites or from the forum.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:34 PM, Unknown user said:

(Forbeginners)And stay in the beginner section and learn about the forum after c completing about 200 posts you can go to other sections.keep learning here.

In short we can say that your posts always be like genuine. Nothing copy paste can be used on that. Always try to make your own topic from your knowledge.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is true beginners must always stay on the beginners section Because since there have less knowledge about cryptocurrencies this forum would be helpful to them to get to know about the forum and ask questions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The problem here alot of members writer shortcut phrases and that is really make me not understand what that is mean they need to put full information about everything they will mention or that will be hard on us to understand.

Simple and easy but informative posts are really appreciate able from the member's of crypto talk forum. But many people's make new posts with out any proper researched and make only few words or few lines that are not very useful for crypto talk forum members. 

These are easy points for every beginner in the forum to follow in order to accept his topics and not subject to deletion and please learn more about the rules and laws of the forum in order not to make mistakes or violations

THINK POSITIVE

Every one  like to make topics m ostely in begginners  section  because topics  of begginners  section  are mostly  easy and simple and even seniors members like to make topics in begginners section. 

On 2/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, Unknown user said:

That's right, i strongly agree with you. Most of the newbie should stay in beginner section only and learn more things about the forum first. This section is for the beginners of the forum so they'll knew here how they could earn from the forum first.