Points that you need for making topic in beginner section. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Points that you need for making topic in beginner section.

This section that is for beginners is a great section to begin posting in the forum as a new user and work your way up to other sections, those points in your post are really useful for a beginner.

thank you. I strongly encourage someone to create their own topic, because that is the act of building a forum. If you want to build topics, you must have unique and unique ideas and ideas. and before posting the topic check to see if it overlaps.

Actually,  in this forum, the beginner section is the most used and has the most repeated topics, everyone post here at random and even newbies post questions that has already been answered in the pinned topics. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/15/2020 at 3:34 AM, Unknown user said:

In the beginner section of you want to make topic so you need 

1:Your topic have some good information about the beginners .

2:Make simple topics that the beginner should easily understand.

3:Don't post any bad topic the admins will quickly remove it 

4:Respect your follow members and help them when they have any problem.

(Forbeginners)And stay in the beginner section and learn about the forum after c completing about 200 posts you can go to other sections.keep learning here.

Thank you my friend for this useful information. I think that all beginners should follow these instructions in order to avoid the ban or delete the comments they are tired of writing without knowing the reason.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:34 AM, Unknown user said:

(Forbeginners)And stay in the beginner section and learn about the forum after c completing about 200 posts you can go to other sections.keep learning here.

Of course, for us as legendary members in this forum we required to post very usefully informations in the beginners section, because if not that, the beginners can lost control.

Well good tips. I have seen that some members on this forum are confidently copying the portions of some articles without mentioning the credit. I am capable to detect such copied contents which are used here to start the new topics. 

Yes, as we should always assume that a beginner is having no information about the crypto and then according to that we should make difficult topics also simple and easy to understand as tgat will help the beginners to understand.  That a great suggestion of yours.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:34 PM, Unknown user said:

I think there is another most important rule which you should share. We should always remember that we cann't post topic twice. Always research before post that the content post or not. It can also give us warning point.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Exactly these all points are very useful and important for the users who want to post in the beginners section as it is very important to use the simple words which could be understandable by the beginners as they are new in this forum so any difficult words or sentence will create difficulties for them.

you can ask a lot of things in the beginner section, just try to search for your question to see if it's already been answered or not

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, Unknown user said:

This is a good key points that the beginners should follow in order for them to grow and make good content in this forum. Me even if i am in the member rank i always see my self as a beginner because i know there's a lot of things that i should learn to become successful as crypto writer.

One of the mistakes some members do made  when they comes to create a topic in the beginners section they tends to use some terms that will be difficult for a beginner to understand and they make the post very long which might bored the reader I think the best way to capture their minds is to be precise and make your post informative and simple so that the reader will get something meaningful out of it.

The points you indicate to make a good theme here I would add you not to create duplicate themes that the search engine would use to verify your the tena you want to create is not created yet 

If everyone of us walk on these points this section will be amazing ! because we can see that many posts or topics here are not related to begienners or newbies !

I am fully agree with you for the beginners topics should be relatable and easily understandable then only it will be perfect for them to get your topic quickly because they are not having experience to get your topic if you are not making is easy even your topics should be point to point and related to the problems so that whenever new beginners see they can easily related to it.

My dear friend who all are saying this post try to follow the instructions given in this post then only you will be able to Make a good post. And your post will become viral. You must follow the guidelines of the platform.

Yes, your words are correct, you should create easy, simple and useful information topics in the beginners section, in order to get the idea easy

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a valuable information, it  has reminded me of many things about the rules of creating a new topic I really appreciate my friend. This is the best section that every begginers need to start with and I think this is right time for me to move to the cryptoworld section so that I can learn more about Cryptocurrency. Thanks for the update mate.

These rules, I think, are very useful for people, who want to create topics in the newbies section. I think that these posts are the most important in the forum, so we need to keep in order this part of forum 

Thanks dear friend ,these tips are very useful for newbies and the beginners here, and the most important thing is we have to respect everyone’s opinion.

All those point are good and you can also add to use the simple language because beginner dont talk a good english ,just simple words and a lot information can help them to understand the post 

You should make the base statements, explanations as informational topic guide to beginners for every new cryptocurrency thing they might head into.

Dont discuss directly something that has some other background actions as for example, don't talk about profiting trading without explaining how to transaction a currency properly and investing.

Those are just few points to how to properly create a beginner topic here.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 2/16/2020 at 8:05 PM, FalseName said:

It is not necessary that beginners will just stay here in beginner section because I think if they explore the different section specially the forum and crypto world section they will learn a lot about crypto currency. 

Well, the purpose of beginners section is to help the new members here in this forum to get some ideas and experiences about to other members to guide them how to posts properly and also what is totally happens here to adopted it.

I think the most important is your posts should be important, relevant and easy to understand to the beginners. Always obey the rules and regulation of this forum.

It is very important information for beginners in the field of encryption because they have difficulty in the way they work here in terms of creating topics or writing comments, and I think that the beginners section in this forum is the appropriate section for new members to start their way in crypto