Points that you need for making topic in beginner section. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Points that you need for making topic in beginner section.

We need some serious effort for getting some good information posts need some searching about market current trend and then posts here some recent market situations new topics.

Yes you are right my brother I always doing that And thank you for reminding me for that hope you good luck .

Yeah friend i agree with you this is the most important post for beginners because now most of the beginners make post that are useless and did not concern about crypto so please make posts that are usefull and knowledgeable.

This maybe a good topic and a best guide to those newbie that really wanted to have good post this really help them in this forum and contribute.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Very nice topic I really appreciate it because new member like me have to learn first about crypto world, and stay in beginner section for gain knowledge,so i hope every member should be follow this.

Actually, I am new to the forum and I am trying as much as possible to benefit so that I can work and in terms of topics and ideas are a lot, but I never know who is where for fear that I speak in a need outside the topic so I am banned.

To be a make any difference connected with primary magnitude you want to do find the almost write-up it is advisable to produce and this unique write-up person about to produce, really should be major and it also needs to be very helpful, I do believe of which within the down likelihood you follow each one of these tips, at this point, that you are the better plan to search.

At first you need to upload or took all the important point and also to be added that that is how we all can find and also create a new post with many of the difference between the other post in crypto talk.

You can and stay here on cryptotalk after you reach the level of progress that you really need. If you reach more than 200 posts, then you need more knowledge on the blockchain, and the doors open in front of you. 

I think if you are making topics for beginners than try to post simple and easy topics. Your topic should be meaningful which can help beginners. If you topic will be useless than admin or the moderators will remove your topic immediately.So try to post topics which you feel like is important. 

The topic is an important part, the topic is the general section, the main content of the post, an attractive and perfect topic will attract viewers.

Hello my dear friend. I'll make sure that i keep all this information in my mind when i make a post in the beginners section. I have noticed one thing here that every section has different posting guidelines. 

These tips are useful. I am posting on useful topics of interest to beginners, but no one comments on them, so they are deleted. Take these problems.

The topics presented in the beginners section must be smooth and clear. You cannot speak to a beginner academically. This method is ambiguous to them.

I agree to this thread mate but in count to that direct you have to be other model and informative and exclusive once you creating a topics at this point put together sure thing it will informative and be further constructive to the words...happy redistribution plan to help.

Mostly of the newbies contents into the beginners section they are not posting good points to be that's much usefully, but they only are posting things on how to...

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Mostly of the newbies contents into the beginners section they are not posting good points to be that's much usefully, but they only are posting things on how to...

if you ask me i would say beginners should not be allowed to post until they complete at least one month in the forum so they could learn how the topics are made.

Yes my friend you are posting such a good post I like your idea there is so many user who have lake of knowledge about the cryptotalk lake of understanding power so it will be good to post easy topics.

I liked your participation and agree with you with everything you mentioned. We must also follow all the rules in the forum and carry out the things I mentioned within your post.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Unknown user said:

In the beginner section of you want to make topic so you need 

1:Your topic have some good information about the beginners .

2:Make simple topics that the beginner should easily understand.

3:Don't post any bad topic the admins will quickly remove it 

4:Respect your follow members and help them when they have any problem.

(Forbeginners)And stay in the beginner section and learn about the forum after c completing about 200 posts you can go to other sections.keep learning here.

Right in this section we should only make posts for beginners like basic knowledge about crypto, forum etc. Also it is good thing to work on this section before working on other sections. Because we could build our foundation in this section.

This method is great, explaining the important points in a brief and easy to understand, you have explained the 4 most important points that you should pay attention to and take into account this topic will give a lot of benefit to new beginners in the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
Do not attempt to comment on a post you do not understand well
Try to avoid repeated topics
Don't try to type 100 characters only to count your participation, write a neat encoding post

right,in every section we must respect each other,instead of discriminating them with their poor language,correct and guide them,in addition to posting in beginner section,check and search first if topic are already made.

This section is for new and beginners members. Instead of filling the forum with random and misplaced posts, this section was created especially for them,thats all .