5 Apps To Get Free Crypto Coins - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I agree with you, those apps are real paying crypto coins by just playing games and do other tasks with them. Just complete their tasks and receive free coins but you must be patient because they pay small amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

These are all good apps. I make use of the free litecoin one a lot and i think that the reward rates on that one are actually pretty decent and comparative to the faucets that are out there. If you are looking to earn more though, i would suggest you check out the free bitcoin. This is very similar to the free litecoin app and you can earn a lot here with daily bonuses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

this is good Apps who is still newbie in Crypto market and need some method to earn a little Amount of earning .  but I think without refferal team this is hard to generate $15 in a month if we work continues there .

I think airdops and bounties is still good to generate a good amount of income .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

i have used 4 apps between this 5.I didn't used BFast BFree still now.And between the 4 apps that i have used,bitcoin blast seems to be the best to me.But the other three apps was totally waste of my time.

Those apps are doesn't just give us free crypto but it gives us fun,it makes you earn while having fun. It can be stress reliever also although they only give small rewards,you will not notice it when your playing.

Edited by Ms.o

On 2/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, stuntdila said:

1.Bitcoin Blast - Earn REAL Bitcoin!

This app allows you to collect Satoshis while you play a simple game. 

all you have to do is match colors.

You can download this app from google play-store.

2.CryptoPop - Earn Free ETH

working in this app is similar to the first app.

Only difference is you will get etherum.

You can download this app also from google play-store.

I used to earn from these mentioned apps above they are paying for just playing simple blast games but earnings are very minimal and you can't do something with them but they are good for leisure time to collect few satoshi they even have telegram channels where you can interact with other users.

Unfortunately, however, you find that the financial return is very little for these applications, which is negligible and the time you spend on these applications is a lost time and has no benefit from it, and you can invest it in better things.

I had tried two of these.it takes a little much time to reach minimum withdraw limit but is really paying.i had not tried three of these so I am going to try these.but there are not any referral links.it would be great if there were some referral links.

I use three or four of them they really pay without any problem,but when you become near to the minimum to withdraw the task will decrease and you need to wait t much ,but in general they work 

You share 5 application to earn free bitcoins really good but this application works when we watch any ad, then they pay few satoshis like 10 to 15 satoshis and its take so much time to withdrawl, so I don't suggests anyone to work like this application.

thank you for sharing with us but I don't think working with this apps is easy as you said. its really hard to reach minimum of withdrawal and you have to spend a lot of time and sometimes when you reach minimum of withdrawal they dont even pay ! thats why i quit faucets there are better ways to make Money.

Among all the applications that you have set for us, the free Litecoin application is the application that pays a specific day of the week and it is a good application compared to other methods and pays acceptable amounts so I advise everyone to try it because I have already tried it but it stops working after several months of use

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this information with us, but honestly l don't believe any apps, that is why if they are reliable, you earn so little amount and on the contrary they are scammers. Instead of them l prefer any platform, maybe it is better for me. 

I think that it`s impossible to earn some money in such applications, because they pay very low amounts and only earn on showing ads to users, so don`t recommend to use it 

Hello my friend, firstly, the term free currencies is completely wrong and I never trust these applications because there are a very large number of fraudulent applications and honest applications pay very little amounts and they are a waste of time and I advise everyone to focus on other areas such as trading, investment and forums that enable us From making very good profits

All of these apps are legit and active since longtime. Free Litecoin and Free Bitcoin Cash are my favorites. For thosoe who like to say "we can't earn a lot", just remember that HODL is the key. My friends didn't want to use faucets when BTC was worth $200, they regretted when BTc was at $20,000 ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Bro you should know that these apps may stop paying at any time because i ahve seen many of these like apps doing scam and talking about their payout they pays very less and it takes month to make a $1 so they are just waste of time. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You will get an insignificant amount for the hours you will spend using these apps. I don't recommend to anyone even if he doesn't have what to do with his time. Totally worthless apps. You should provide results in accordance to profits/hour. won't be even 1 cent.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, BTC Future said:

You will get an insignificant amount for the hours you will spend using these apps. I don't recommend to anyone even if he doesn't have what to do with his time. Totally worthless apps. You should provide results in accordance to profits/hour. won't be even 1 cent.

Everything you said about the apps are right, I have downloaded before but all are truly worthless, so I later decided not to just waste my time on such apps. No mobile app have given me good profit before. 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:21 PM, Fadimah said:

I don't want to believe these apps pay well. After sometime,  there won't be any task for you to play anymore. And you need to have a certain amount before withdrawal can be made in sure.

I also think so. First these apps have high minimum withdraw. So it is very difficult to reach at that point. It can take about one to two month. After reaching minimum withdraw. They did not pay us. 

These all apps are very good if you want to enjoy you time by playing some games and pass your time but if you want to earn some money then it's waste of time. You can't make even $1 per day while using these apps. So don't waste you time in those apps.

Though all of this apps are paying,after using them no one may not give a good review about them.I personally used these apps already and i know how much someone is capable to earn from them.If after working one week you get a payment of just 5 cent,then how you will feel?Sorry to say,but these apps are exactly like that.

I have used each and every single application on this list and earned few coin, some I was able to redeem after a lot of hard work and some I couldn't. Generally, these faucet apps pays but in a very small decimal (it might take you a month to make $1) depending on how active you are with them. I prefer taking on offferwalls and surveys instead.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Let me take this opportunity to share some of the ways I earn reasonable tokens and coins online.

1. Twitter - If you happen to be in the crypto space you're more likely to be on twitter. There are a lot of giveaways on twitter that you can get crypto but mostly based on luck. 

2. Atomic wallet has an ongoing airdrop program that rewards new users of the wallet with 15 $AWC which is $8 now. Download Atomic Wallet and use invite code PW7TJ to receive 15 and refer your friends to get more.

3.  The last one is Publish0x - a platform that rewards users in crypto for reading and writing articles. It such  a nice way to earn BAT, LRC and DAI. Sign up for an account