Can we get profit from buying and selling coin to other exchnage . - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Can we get profit from buying and selling coin to other exchnage .

On 2/9/2020 at 12:43 PM, Unknown user said:

Can we get profit from buying and selling coins from one exchnage to another .for example buying coin to one exchnage and sell them to another is this profitable?

I don't think this is useful as I understood from your words. You can earn from selling and buying coins by buying at low price and sell at higher prices.

yes it is possible to get profit by bying in some exchangge and selling on some other exchange but there should be a good difference in price otherwise it is just useless

Yes, you can make a profit by trading cryptocurrencies against other currencies such as the dollar, the euro, and the Russian ruble

THINK POSITIVE

We can do that but one thing which will problem for us is that their transactions fee is so high that we can't get so much profit from it. 

Yes you can, by selling the currency when its price increases and buying another currency, and then you sell also when the price rises.

21 minutes ago, Yasmin1985 said:

Yes you can get it. It depends on the site. If the other site rate is higher than you then you will get some profit.If rate is lower than you then you may face loss. 

Excellent. l do agree with your opinion. It exactly depends on the site, which pay higher than others. You can win there. But before that you must find website, that really pays better. 

The chances in this situation is actually very less. Because this type of exchange that takes place in two different exchanges is called artibrage. But making profits depends on you actually. If you are able to do good trading and exchange in a right time then you can actually warn quite a good amount of money. 

45 minutes ago, Evu said:

Hello, you can make a great amount, you can bay the coin when it was low and sell it when it will high but you have to learn how to that this is really risky, so you have to be careful.

This method is really good for earning and of course winning. But this time is right time to do it. Before doing that you need to learn some knowledge and of course don't forget to use experience of others. 

Yes, you can make money on this, it is called arbitrage trading, but now this method of earning is very risky because exchanges update price charts very quickly.

Yes, you can earn money in this way , but only if you buy a large amount of coins on one exchange and sell on another, in a small amount there is no sense to buy coins for sale on another exchange.

Yes, this can be done, it used to be popular, but due to the fact that now exchanges quickly update prices for cryptocurrencies, you may not have time to sell the cryptocurrency on the second exchange and lose money because of this.

If there is a noticeable difference in rates between two exchanges, it is possible to buy a coin from one and sell at the other which is called arbitrage trading. However, I don't recommend you to do it because during the time that you buy and prepare yourself for selling, the prices can change quickly and you will lose all the profit. Any single profit you can make with this method is small and if you do it several times, the chances of failure will increase exponentially. Trading with one exchange is much safer than cross-trading with different platforms.

you can make a profit, that is trading, buying at low prices and selling at high prices, that's the way to make a profit with trading, there are many types of transactions and users should consider the opportunity and make a purchase. physical.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:43 PM, Unknown user said:

Can we get profit from buying and selling coins from one exchnage to another .for example buying coin to one exchnage and sell them to another is this profitable?

I think it is not profitable at all. Yes you can do it but of course if you want to transfer your coin on your exchange to another exchange, there must be a transaction fees for it so i think that's not very profitable. 

Not very much profit able this trick only few percent we earned because there is not very much difference between the prices of crypto market exchanges. Because very high fee of withdrawal funds from one exchange to other exchanges there arbitrary trading now a days not gave us profit. 

I understand that this is called arbitration and that I can tell you it is difficult to circumvent the rates or take a lot and pay little interest, however there are bots that do it but it is dangerous the best thing is to trade in a single exchange.

Yes you can but this is by searching on arbitrage between token on different exchange, and this sometimes become so risky because one exchange might be locked or the token will not be having the same address when you send your money it will hooked sometimes you may face some problem with deposit or withdrawal after the transaction were you can't withdraw your money back to your wallet  till further notice

You may not get more profits from this short of exchange to exchange tradings. You know all exchange sites charge you the amounts for different purposes like trading fees, deposit fees, withdraw fees etc. And the price difference  will not be more on the different exchange sites. 

According to my knowledge I don't think that doing this activities will give you a profit because most probably all the trustable exchanges of the Crypto have the similar rates and fees so I don't think this idea will give you a good profit instead of it deal with one exchange and a trusted exchange.

Yes, this can be done and many people earn this way, it is profitable when you have a large number of coins that you bought at a price that is lower than the market price. 

The difference in price of Coin isn't huge bro so i don't think we can eaen good as if we see the exchange also charge for withdrawal fee so that trading or holding would be more better than this.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I clearly didn't get you but I will reply for what I understand. If you buy a particular coin when the price is low. And in future if you found that some other coin have higher value then you can exchange your coin to it and then sell

Hello my friend, yes of cource you can, you can trade with coins

For instance you can buy coins with low value and wait till the prize rises then sell it, you can get 100% increasing or more, but this may need time , months , weeks ' day, sometimes hours.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, Unknown user said:

I think the term trading means what you said, yeah you will get profit for trading, but if you say buying coin from yobit and selling it on binance site then its not profitable its more losing money with the withdrawal fees and some exchanging fees.

If you mean that you want to buy coins from platform and sell them on another platform, this is not good as I think, you should buy coins when the price is low and sell them when the price rises in the same platform