Keepexchange.io - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatoye Tunde

Keepexchange.io

I have not idea about this keepexchange, it seems is new so with those new you need to be attentive any thing can happen with them, we need to wait some times to see what will be happen with it if will be on the top or no.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I haven't heard of the Keepexchange site before, I think you can see reviews on YouTube about this Exchange site, and if you don't need to use this Exchange site you can use the Yobit exchange site and the Binance Exchange site.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:35 PM, Fatoye Tunde said:

Hi, how real is this website called keepexchange.io they claim to be an exchange site, has anyone here ever tried the site

Keepexchange.io is just a peer to peer exchange site where you can exchange your Bitcoin to Naira. Checking through the site whois data, the exchange looks solid but I haven't used the exchange before. I'll advise you try nairaex exchange

Well honestly I never heard about this exchange platform maybe because it is a newborn exchange or what, but for the sake of providing you the accurate answer then maybe I will visit it and see if it's legit or what and create again a reply that contains the answer you want.

• +1 1

welcome my friend , it is the first time for me to here about this exchange ,
but as an advice do no trade there because may be it is a scam exchange 
even it was a real exchange you ill not find enough liquidity to trade freely as you want , and your money will get stuck there  

On 2/8/2020 at 7:37 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

I haven't heard of the Keepexchange site before, I think you can see reviews on YouTube about this Exchange site, and if you don't need to use this Exchange site you can use the Yobit exchange site and the Binance Exchange site.

I am also wondering the same and this is because this is a low exchange.

This is the first time I heard about keepexchange.io, I have no information about it, want to know if it is good or not, please wait a while longer, the new exchange I advise you not to rush to work with it.

Clearly the fake exchange. I think they are already Rush away by taking the users' crypto holdings ! The site is down now, whenever you try to go to the site the message is like this "This site can’t be reached"Never trust these type of the new exchange site. 

On 2/7/2020 at 6:35 PM, Fatoye Tunde said:

Hi, how real is this website called keepexchange.io they claim to be an exchange site, has anyone here ever tried the site

It's like Localbitcoin or Paxful exchange it's P2P exchange where you can sell and buy bitcoin with other, I really never use it to tell you my opinion but in the first sight i cant trust this one and i advice you to use Localbitcoin

I never heard about it before, I think this is a new exchanging market, the reason that made me to don't know about it is since I get a good market like yobit and binance, I am no longer searching for a new one, anyway if I got a new informations I will tell you about this market 

I do not have any information on it at the moment, but if you want to trade in it, you must first do in-depth searches and try to withdraw and deposit in it.

I have no idea about this site. I didn't use such exchange and didn't hear about that. But you can check any crypto coin, any exchange on cmc site. 

Its my first time i heard about this exchange, there are many crypto exchanges and its hard to know which is legit and which is fake until you make some researches about them.So, its good to find a little about that exchanges in different review sites and compare the answers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I wouldn't recommend using such a non-popular exchanger and why you might try a platform like Keepexchange.io and there are a lot of other good ones which are the best

Life is great and enjoy it

They say they exchange peer-to-peer cryptocurrency for use in most major cities around the world. The general principle behind this exchange is that you can find and exchange people who live in your area or city. The platform also provides options for buying digital currencies via PayPal but all data says that this is incorrect so I do not advise you to waste your time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Keepexchange is a real cryptocurrency exchange platform but definitely it is not advisable to use it. I wouldn't recommend an exchange which is not listed both on CMC and Coingecko and found its way out of Alexa where it was formally listed. It is practically not safe with it.

Keepexchange is a real cryptocurrency exchange platform but definitely it is not advisable to use it. I wouldn't recommend an exchange which is not listed both on CMC and Coingecko and found its way out of Alexa where it was formally listed. It is practically not safe with it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This exchange is new as just 1 year old and not so popular. The identity of owner and team of this exchange is also hidden. So I suggest you to not use this exchange instead use some reputable and old exchanges.

i have not used this exchange, what i noticed is that it allows me to buy bitcoin in my local currency so it is a great advantage since many exchanges only accept to buy bitcoin with certain currencies like the dollar,GBP or Euros.

I have not used this site nor can I advise you to use it Why do you have to try these unreliable sites Try out more popular sites like Yobit which is a good site for trading and investment and it has become very popular

On 2/7/2020 at 7:35 PM, Fatoye Tunde said:

I'm finding out about this keepexchange.io site for the very first time and my advice to any one here is to avoid unknown exchange sites and only use popular ones those that are highly talked about like binance or yobit you will never go wrong using them.

It says Buy and sell Bitcoin directly, without identification, in a secure exchange platform, with any currency, anywhere in the world.

Therefore it looks like it from first sight on google. 

I have also opened the webpage and gave it a quick look. It gives the feeling it's a real trusted exchange as if i am a total new investors i would still try out but no garantees of being legitm until further withdrawals or buyings.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 2/7/2020 at 8:35 PM, Fatoye Tunde said:

I don't think if anyone using this kind of exchange, even if this exchange is legit, but how much safe your money will be from hackers? Because many exchanges when hacked, they will be not eligible to return users money.