Why is bitcoin mining too hard? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Why is bitcoin mining too hard?

I have never thought of a simple bitcoin mining software or sites. I have tried a lot of them but they are too hard and very very slow in mining. Please, suggest me any software or anywhere i can start bitcoin mining with a successful results.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Mining bitcoin is indeed really hard you are going to spend money because you need to buy mining rigs and video cards, for me the best video card for mining is NVIDIA GTX 1070, its proven.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is due to the fact that there are too many miners and the inflation prevention system set by Satoshi Nakamato. If the bitcoin difficulty level did not increase, there would be no bitcoin to dig in the market right now.  

On 2/5/2020 at 2:17 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I have never thought of a simple bitcoin mining software or sites. I have tried a lot of them but they are too hard and very very slow in mining. Please, suggest me any software or anywhere i can start bitcoin mining with a successful results.

the mining rate depends (other than the hardware that you are using to mine), on how many total hashpower there is and how much the difficulty is.

so, for example, initially, in 2009/2010 btc mining was profitable even with a laptop, now if you mine with a laptop you will just lose a lot amount of money.

i also realize that you wrote "software" but software really doesn't matter in mining, you need good hardware to mine (good cpu or gpu). 

You can try GPU mining as a few altcoins can give you profits, although right now most of the times you will notice that the prices won't help and you will end up losing more to electricity. Mining should be done if you only have really low electricity costs. You will have to spent many hours reading documentations on how to connect GPU's and enter the mining pools. But this is all about altcoins. To mine Bitcoin you need ASIC's hardware that come with a big cost to purchase, make noise when running and create too much heat. Also demand low electricity cost to be profitable.

Cloud mining sites are fraudulent and do not pay you and applications reduce the life of the phone, so if you choose to mining you have to buy mining devices and the difficulty in purchasing these tools is their high prices and they need a very large energy source

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most hard obstacles when you want to mine bitcoin is his price because he is expensive, I mean yiu can mine other coins because they are not expensive, to mine bitcoin you need powerful equipments and a lot of energy power, it is not going to be easy but after you provide what is necessary for mining, believe me you will earn some respectful amount of money 

At the beginning of the emergence of mining it was more easy, but the large number of miners who work on mining Bitcoin led to the difficulty of the matter and also the costs of the hardware became expensive and competition in the most intense of all these factors increased the difficulty of mining

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining is not difficult, but it is complicated, because it requires taking a lot of steps, as well as purchasing the necessary equipment for mining and joining it to start, but when you do all this you will be able to withdraw profits.

1 hour ago, jack0 said:

the answer is very simple, this happened because there too many miners increased from last year and the difficulty goes up.

Not only because there are many too miners, also because the mini reward is getting reduced. 

• +1 1

I think bitcoin mining is difficult for several reasons:
- miners are too big, because bitcoin is valuable, bitcoin is the target of mining.
- hardware is not guaranteed, mining technology is not large enough
- Electricity is expensive because it uses a lot of energy.

Bitcoin mining is indeed very hard especially when trying to use online cloud mining sites due to the rise of many scamers out there and I think its better to stay away than keep on losing your money to these cold hearted scamers.

Edited by George10
adding some infor.

If you do not have the equipment and in particular ASIC then you should not start mining Bitcoin itself. If you have a video card and you are a beginner you can try the site minergate.com. There is also a miner and a yield calculator. And thus you can make a conclusion whether to start or not.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:17 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Please, suggest me any software or anywhere i can start bitcoin mining with a successful results.

@Calvinpriva 

1. Mining Bitcoin is impossible with a computer, because (SHA-256) algorithm is no longuer supported by GPU or CPU so actually, only ASICs are available for BTC mining. be aware that ad for all investment, you have to face the ROI period, that means it will take months before achieve it.

You can also invest in cloud-mining, this is the more convenient way for BTC mining but again you will face to the ROI period.

2. Because CPUs and GPUs doesn't support BTC mining, there is no softwares for you. You can use softwares like Cryptotab Bowser / Honey Miner, you will be paid in BTC but it's not BTC mining, it's Altcoins mining.

3. Now, the answer to your main question is: Bitcoin mining is hard due to the network difficulty and the total hashrate in the network. I suggest you to search on Google the basic information about mining...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Best of all, start mining Bitcoin on ASIC devices of the new generation s19. Start mining bitcoin yourself and then, the profit will be provided to you. 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, Calvinpriva said:

It all depends on the equipment that you want to mine on, so your use of equipment with weak capabilities gives you very little supply. But if you use equipment in the thousands of dollars, you can in this case achieve a very good return.

Bitcoin Mining these days is very hard because it's need a huge power ! and one person can't mining without a help these days !
but before 2014 it was easy to mine bitcoin with one person and one device !

My friend, all mining software and applications are not profitable, and it is a fraud. If you want to obtain a successful and profitable mining, you should buy special devices for this matter.

Simply because the process is complicated and requires a lot of equipment and a lot of money as well, the higher the price of bitcoin, the more difficult it is to mining and vice versa.

12 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

It ks hard because some of the equipment are not local made but will be imported, you will need to also make order for it. And also what you said are right. 

Yes, it is true, in addition to mining that is prohibited in some countries, such as China, which represents a severe problem for the miners if they are caught mining bitcoin .

It is now very difficult to mine bitcoins for success, everything is really complicated and not easy, in terms of productivity and speed it is difficult to meet. moreover there is the problem of electricity, if electricity is cheap like China, then it is another matter. The mining is too difficult to come from many people doing it and the value of bitcoin is too high.

Now a days bitcoin mining is very hard in PC and solo mining, few years back its profitable but now not, if we want really earn profit then we install expensive equipment and software, then its profitable but need lot of money, and in cloud mining we see so many fake sites.

Bitcoin mining is difficult through sites because the ability of these devices and sites to mining is few so it is better that you buy special devices for mining so that mining is profitable to you despite the fact that the price of these devices is high

Because at the moment it is the most popular token, and its price is too high, it often rises, it also falls, this token has a great future. Due to the price, it is difficult to mine.

• -2 1