Why is bitcoin mining too hard? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Why is bitcoin mining too hard?

The difficulty for Bitcoin has increased huge thats why if we don't have good resources like Big number of Gpu or rigs of Gpu or other miners then it seems its not profitable to mine Bitcoin. However there are some services(alternative for low investment) like CryptoTab browser which you could use to mine btc and its benefitable if you have good referal networks and a working pc or even mobile that you can use to get side earning.

And there are huge farms with thousands of GPU's for btc mining from all over the world so we must have big investment for competing with these miners.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Mining of the bitcoin is so risky and tough to the mobile apps and other software. It's to hard and I think it's impossible to mine of Bitcoin on the mobile and pc of low ram . It's also to tough on the mine on the website of low rank .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

because the rate of Bitcoin is increasing and the mining is decreasing because the fee of the transaction is decreasing also that is why the mining is difficult now a days

I think we should ask if bitcoin mining is profitable instead. To make money is not easy, people always move towards making money, the more they move towards and the more there are more people, a business will be getting difficult to produce profit. That is bitcoin for us all but bitcoin mining is only just difficult to setup but after setup,it is no more difficult. To start a business is not easy, but after you learn and know and have experience about the business, it will be simple. That is my logic. 

Yes. Of course in my opinion bitcoin mining is safe and secure compared to mobile apps and other software.  It’s hard and I think it’s impossible to find Bitcoin mine on mobile and low RAM PCs.  It’s tough to mine on low-ranking websites

• +1 1

My friend, not all mining software and applications are profitable and it is a fraud. If you want to get a successful and profitable excavation, you need to buy special devices for this subject.

Bitcoin mining requires lots of skills and energy, as well as it requires tools and manpower, and that's why people view it as being hard

• +2 1

@Calvinpriva Im mining at Genesis Mining & Ecos. You can see in my signature Im promoting Ecos. I also made a Topic promoting Ecos Mining, showing screen shots of my contracts. The same I did for Genesis Mining, showing screen shots of my contracts. I like to show that I am doing or buying myself, what I am selling.

The problem with Genesis Mining, is that their contracts sell out very quickly. But, they offer many different coins to mine, not just BTC. Ecos on the other hand, only offers BTC mining at the moment. Ecos has many different contracts, hash rates, prices, time frames, etc to buy.

Heres a link that you can use to help everybody find different cloud mining companies. You still need to do your homework & research to make sure that the company isnt a scam.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/companies

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Bitcoin mining is not too hard, it depends on your capital you want to use to start, if you have like $50000 and want to mine bitcoin, it will not be hard for you but provided if you are in an area of cold weather, where electricity are not expensive. But mining is not profitable like before because bitcoin mining difficulty is increasing all the time. 

The problem is that mining is profitable only if you own the equipment, since cloud mining ends up charging exaggerated commissions, based on maintenance and charging for energy, therefore my recommendation is to invest in tangible mining with antminers or rigs.

I think its very clear mining Bitcoin will be harder than any other altcoins, because of the Bitcoin high price value. As example truffles are very expensive than potatoes, but extracting truffles is very harder than extracting potatoes. So to mine Bitcoin first you need a potential machine to do that, and the time.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, Naya123Naya said:

It is difficult to make a configuration mining because it requires high skills and experience that no one can exercise without having a background about it. Otherwise, it requires too much money and special equipment, so many people avoid it as a result of its great requirements.

Even of you are very experienced and know a lot about mining, it still requires high amount of money, the more the money the more the income will be. But your first statement is correct because it requires someone to learn about it to be able to mine profitably. 

I do not think the mining is actually hard but you can say that the earning through mining is not too much or it is slow to make that is why you can say that it is hard to mine.

The answer as I know is that the more bitcoin is mined the harder it gets to mine more of it, at the beginning it was very easy to mine and people made really great profit out of it , but nowadays most of the available Bitcoins are mined and it is very difficult and costly to mine what is left of it  , so it is better to look for something else that is more profitable than mining. 

• +2 1

There are many miner who are doing mining. Yes this is true that bitcoin mining is not very easy. Even I have tried it using different kind of softwares but rezult were not good. Also because its price is high. 

Edited by Alex Morgan
  • +3 1

Mining bitcoin is decentralized, that is why it is becoming hard. People do not want it to be centralized because only few people will be able to mine. It is decentralized network we want. The more people join the harder it will be. 

• +1 2

The reason for this is that the difficulty of mining bitcoin. Change over time. In order to ensure the smooth functioning of the blockchain and its ability to process and verify transactions, the bitcoins network aims to have one block produced every 10 minutes or so. 

Imagine that every one was able to make mining very easily and earning a great deal of Bitcoins out of it , do you think that Bitcoin will still have the high value and the strong position it has today? of course no. Mining was profitable in the early days of Bitcoin. there were very few people who are aware of it and working on it , and when the number of people became huge , the profits began to get less and lees. 

Bitcoin mining is really difficult, and although I have struggled for years, I don't think I'm making a profit yet. The money I earned was going to the bill. So I was neither winning nor losing. Neutral. So I hope I find a platform where bitcoin mining is easier.

I think it could be because the bitcoin price is currently very high or it could be to avoid crypto inflation.

The reason for this is that the difficulty of mining Bitcoin changes over time. In order to ensure the smooth functioning of the blockchain and its ability to process and verify transactions, the Bitcoin network aims to have one block produced every 10 minutes

Cloud mining sites are fraudulent and do not pay you, and applications shorten the life of your phone, so if you want to mine, you'll need to purchase mining machines, which are difficult to come by due to their high prices and the fact that they require a lot of electricity.

Dear in my opinion bitcoin mining is therefore difficult because this is most expensive. And we need more energy and resources to mine this. Therefore in my opinion this is difficult.

Thanks.

Initially mining was easy and could be done using a personal computer  . But at the moment mining has become difficult and impossible to do using a personal computer because of the inflation prevention system and because of the increase in the number of miners . Today you need mining devices and a lot of experience in order to get a good profit from mining .

• +2 1