Why is bitcoin mining too hard? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Why is bitcoin mining too hard?

Yes, bitcoin mining is hard and am not recommend it to you. Mining is good and profitable if you will buy mining equipment's which will cost you a lot of money.

21 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Yes, bitcoin mining is hard and am not recommend it to you. Mining is good and profitable if you will buy mining equipment's which will cost you a lot of money.

Why don't you recommend bitcoin min in for anyone, because it is too hard? Or because you have not bought power antminers or other ASICs that are able to handle bitcoin mining. By not recommending mining bitcoin, I think you at very wrong. Why are people still there mining bitcoin?

15 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Why don't you recommend bitcoin min in for anyone, because it is too hard? Or because you have not bought power antminers or other ASICs that are able to handle bitcoin mining. By not recommending mining bitcoin, I think you at very wrong. Why are people still there mining bitcoin?

Normally, bitcoin mining is truly harder if compared to before, the mining algorithm is more difficult, it is set to a difficult one as many people are joining to mine. Also, the issue of the mining reward that is reducing every four years is another mining problem. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin mining is more competitive nowadays and mining difficulties will be adjusted approximately  after every 14 days according to the computational power on the Bitcoin network.Also, you need constant electricity supply with good quality mining equipment. I have avoided mining activities due to several irreversible hardware damages.  

On 8/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, Kikit said:

Because at the moment it is the most popular token, and its price is too high, it often rises, it also falls, this token has a great future. Due to the price, it is difficult to mine.

Not because bitcoin price is high that results to its mining being hard, it is because too many people are mining it. You need to read this thread very well, you ought to have gained before commenting. Also, after 210,000 blocks, bitcoin do halve, the mining reward also halve alone, resulting to less bitcoin reward. 

• +2 1

There is no way to mine bitcoin online, youneed to buy different miners and install them in order to mine, there is no other genuine way to do this using only software. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, BraveHeart01 said:

There is no way to mine bitcoin online, youneed to buy different miners and install them in order to mine, there is no other genuine way to do this using only software. 

Your comment is not accurate but you are also right. Not accurate because you can mine using software, you can only indicate that it is not profitable. And that it is advisable to use powerful asics to mine bitcoin. 

• +1 1

22 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Btc rate is too high. More than 10,000 dollars and so it is very difficult to mine bitcoin with the help of any software, you can try doing this by buying some hardware for this.

I do not know why you people are getting this all wrong, bitcoin mining is not hard because of its price, what does price has to do with mining. Only what makes bitcoin mining hard is because people want to get a reward of very small of amount of bitcoin, which is not possible. It is called bitcoin mining difficulty.

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 3:29 PM, nayon89 said:

In my opinion if you want to earn something from mining then you may need to purchase a package. I saw in some sites. Free mining sites are not much effective. Its very slow earning. And sometimes it shows to make a deposit before withdrawing.

I think you suggesting cloud mining sites these sites offers package to buy hash powers and start mining according the package, but now these sites doing scam, so in my opinion cloud mining not good if we have good capital, and source of electricity then buy mining equipments rigs and start mining its better.

If you try several applications, the result will be the same. Simply it depends on your device, mining needs a device with extraordinary specifications, and it is better that the device be dedicated to mining itself. It is impossible to make $ 1 per year with this your device.

On 9/13/2020 at 2:00 AM, Buy me coffee said:

If you try several applications, the result will be the same. Simply it depends on your device, mining needs a device with extraordinary specifications, and it is better that the device be dedicated to mining itself. It is impossible to make $ 1 per year with this your device.

It does not depend on device but mining equipment itself, no phone can mine bitcoin for you. Computers can not again like before. For now, better getting asics to mine bitcoin has been the best and only ways to make profit. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It does not depend on device but mining equipment itself

I've already mentioned that you need a device dedicated to mining, even if you have mining equipment in your computer with the same capabilities as a mining device, the result will be the same, but this is impossible to found this in a normal use computer.

12 hours ago, Buy me coffee said:

even if you have mining equipment in your computer with the same capabilities as a mining device, the result will be the same

You need a little upgrade in knowing what mining devices are all about. Or, if I am wrong, which computer will have more than CPU? It is likely not. Please, try to play around with 'what is the difference between mining equipments'. It will really help you while posting. Computers only make use of CPU and nothing more. 

17 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It will really help you while posting. Computers only make use of CPU and nothing more. 

Thank you, but you did not understand well, if the computer has a CPU that is beyond specification, and it has been tried in mining it can lead to the same result as a computer intended for mining.

I mean in the result it is what will be mined in the end (the amount of Bitcoin) and not how it was mined.

Edited by Buy me coffee

4 minutes ago, Buy me coffee said:

Thank you, but you did not understand well, if the computer has a CPU that is beyond specification, and it has been tried in mining it can lead to the same result as a computer intended for mining.

I mean in the result it is what will be mined in the end (the amount of Bitcoin) and not how it was mined.

But, did you know that no computer can earn you profit to mine bitcoin? With the level of bitcoin mining difficulties, and the reward that is at 6.25 btc that is still constantly reducing after another 210,000 blocks, no computer can mine bitcoin in a profitable way again. Even, to mine bitcoin with graphic cards now is becoming a problem. When bitcoin mining reward was at 12.5 btc, at least you will need 4 GPU to mine bitcoin, which means now, you will have to double it to 8 GPU. You will need to get ASICs like antminers for profitable mining of bitcoin these time. 

• +1 1

49 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But, did you know that no computer can earn you profit to mine bitcoin? With the level of bitcoin mining difficulties, and the reward that is at 6.25 btc that is still constantly reducing after another 210,000 blocks, no computer can mine bitcoin in a profitable way again. Even, to mine bitcoin with graphic cards now is becoming a problem. When bitcoin mining reward was at 12.5 btc, at least you will need 4 GPU to mine bitcoin, which means now, you will have to double it to 8 GPU. You will need to get ASICs like antminers for profitable mining of bitcoin these time. 

Yes, regular computers cannot do this or perhaps the profits will be so small that it is not called an amount, so you must add to the computer, whether it is a CPU or GPU.

I don’t know why the topic is prolonged lol

Edited by Buy me coffee

Bitcoin is hard because hace 256 SHA encrypt so need special and high cost hardware to solve the encrypt, SHA 256 is a mathematic high level encryption, so Computer processor cant handle...

By the way Not all cloud mining are 100% good, the profit is very low

i don't think that is good idea, because the mining material is very expencive and you should be have good internet connexion and cooling material, about cloud mining there are many fake sites and you can lost your money.

the good thing to earn bitcoin is by trading or investment in trusted site. 

It means that so many people bought a mining hardware for bitcoin, and the principle of supply and demand mixed it up and present condition of bitcoin mining.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:17 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I have never thought of a simple bitcoin mining software or sites. I have tried a lot of them but they are too hard and very very slow in mining. Please, suggest me any software or anywhere i can start bitcoin mining with a successful results.

Its because that the mining burn power(electricity) and also required HIGH GUP's. If you rally want to mine the BTC in authentic way then try the Yobit Miner which is 100% legit and real.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I do not think that any hobby miner should get into bitcoin mining anymore as bitcoin mining is only for the large mining farms now. Hobby miners should get into some lucrative and up and coming altcoins if profits is what they are after.

• +1 1

My friend, if you have to do mining, you will have to spend a lot of money for it and it will cost you as much as you think. You will have to buy very expensive computers to increase your income.

One of the best legitimate mining applications is this application pi network app, I tried it and found that working on it is very simple and does not require much experience, it is a great application for beginners and also meets the needs of professionals.

• +5 1

Today it has become very difficult to mine bitcoins . The reason is because its value has increased to a great extent . Bitcoin has become very difficult to Mind because it is mine on a very good machine and now this machine has become very costal