Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
its.cryptologic

Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts?

I earn from both posts as well as comments. But generally i prefer to post some new innovative posts. You can comment when you need any help or you wish to answer somebody.

Here you will get paid to post but your post will be valuated if is qualified to be paid or no so also the comment count here if you do a valuable constructive post you will be qualified to be paid.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think you will be paid for both comments and posts and always try or ensure to  make relevant and meaningful posts

Well, its basically the same, comment and posts are the same and you will definitely receive payment for each useful content but creating topic doesn't count of course.

the both will be counted for you, comments and posts. for me, I haven't started post topics. I don't have new content to share yet.

I lone earn from comments . I dont tell how to earn from script post . affect I am a newbie . But I will look into on how to earn by posting 

Both comments and published thread, acts as posts, since a comment will will be based on backing or arguing the thread

I earn from both and you too can earn that way but it must be a reasonable comment and post that helps or useful to others that's way to earn and get good reputation from viewers

Yes we work in this forum and earn more money. If you work in this forum then this forum give you Bitcoin satoshi. Then you can trade then and earn more money

Actually,I really earn from comments basis because I am new member for me it is hard to understand it clearly you know for making money we have to share our comments with friends and others who don't know.

I know so far as here only new post or new post comment count. This best for all because every crypto talk member read every new post for earning. This is best knowledge pool.

I mostly earn on comment rather than post, I feel like solveing and giving solutions to people's difficulty, I find a way to make them understand idea about crypto currency.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

I'd really like to know the answer.

Thanks.

In this forum site we get maximum reward for publications. No other sites or apps has service like this. Daily i comment on many posts for earning. But don't create posts. Because I don't have as much knowledge about crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to know if your comments made on other posts attribute to your overall post count for being paid with Yobit or are only new topics counted?

Thanks.

All post whether a new thread or reply it is both counted for as long as you made your post on a paid topic. Some section of the forum are non-paid so if you're planning earn only on paid section read the announcement by mods about the non-paid section of the forum

spacer.png

Both can make you earn as long as it will be useful and meaningful topics. It will begin your earnings after 100 post. 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

Thanks.

Thanks bro the crypto talk is a platform you are looking for.

yes you do, for every post  you make you earn something from the forum be sure to understand the whole information , every posts you do make must also follow the right forum rules , that will help you alot in understand what next comes, so let your information be true and let it reflect the truth of what you are doing in this forum.

hello there

i earn from both, if i have question then i post that topic, if i like someone's post then i submit reply there. i done both, but we need to careful when we gonna post something.

You will notice in yobit that your counter is moving up from every post or reply you make. A few sections of the forum are not participating in the campaign though. These are Airdrops, Bountys and Off-Topic. The off-topic section though has some very informative and quality posts and it is always fun reading it.

Hello,

Thank you

whatever publication you did whether commenting or posting a new topic both of it is counted and yobit will pay for it as log as your content is good one. Comments should not be off topic because it will probably deleted by the moderators or other member here will give you a negative reaction.

We can earn from both of them since they are both getting paid as long as they are useful. If our posts meet the requirements or the standards of the moderators, they will count our post as useful and they will give us 1000 satoshi for that useful content.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, its.cryptologic said:

Hello,

Thanks.

Yes you post comment on both but if you do comment on useless content topic may be you not receive any payment or your comment will delete from moderator.

Hello,

Thanks.

Well, I got paid by commenting on other users old posts and new topics that are created. It is still counted as an overall post. But sometimes, some post(old or new) are got deleted and still counted in overall post count.