Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
its.cryptologic

Do You Earn From Comments or Just Posts?

You can make pay from cryptotalk gathering both post and remark, however you should be cautious about posting and valuable post here. In the event that you can't post usful, at that point your remark won't tallying made post about the Cryptocurrency in your post. The nature of the post must be sufficient to have enough data about cryptographic money.

We earn in this website by commenting and posting i think that was a same thjhg they eill pay us 1000 satoshi every post takd care my dear friend.

I am new here, but I have not yet compiled my 100 posts. So my earning has not started yet, but I think I can do something from here.My friends only post from here and earn money.

I personally tell you you will get paid for both, be careful in choosing topics to share because once the topic is deleted due to no use and irrational, your comments will also be deducted from your accounts and payments, be sure to post only useful topics.

As I am a beginner so I am earning from comments only but One can earn from post also so it's your way how to make post or make comments to get paid

thanks

Hello my friend if you make posts or do comments they will both count and you will reseave you earning for them but do not double comment on the same post or do same post twice this is bad for you and the admin will give you warning for that or will ban you it depends on him.

I am new here, So i to do complete his task here. Some body give me some work I am doing now after that they will be pay me.

I am new here, So i to do complete his task here. Some body give me some work I am doing now after that they will be pay me. Next day they give me more work for doing. 

Its a good forum for everyone. you can make money through this. You can earn by commenting, but one thing that matters more is you should choose topic carefully and should answer related to topic. Answers should be useful for others. Happy earning

Here you earn from both topics and comments as long as they are considered useful and counted in yobit exchange.

Hello Dear friend I'm about to post the money I get to earn money from here.I 30 posted with every day and make an 30000 Sato shi. Thank you friend

Comments and post are both counted. Make sure that your reply or created topic is useful and relevant to the forum section. Most of the time i comment on topic a few time i create a topic and post.

both can help you to earn money but i think that you should be careful and try to comments on those posts which are not lock, because posting on block topics are useless. and your post can help you to earn money as well.

Yes I do this through post and comment Post earnings Earn as I work with the rules of the forum There are a lot of things that people who are new to the crypto world will know about and share their opinions about.  Be meaningful and let people know something about you  It was.  So here is the important and relevant post.

you should earn good money from both comments or by posting but be careful the topic you choose did not have any violation and did not post any scam and the important thing is that you should post your own thinking or question and not post by copy/paste

Post also count like comment to get paid. I mean, you can earn by doing both of post and comment. But your post or comment must to be a unique and useful.

Cryptotalk is one of the seats in the world . I think it is very easy to earn by simply commenting and posting through this site. 

All comment and post/topic are counted by cryptotalk for payment. 

And just a reminder dont post in Bounty Campaign and Airdrop Section./Off-topic. 

Because posting here will not give you profit. 

My opinion is that you should make your topic then when you earn a good understanding of this forum, you get it in both but most of the topics are deleted if they are not useful.

Yes, I agree with you, that posts from cryptocurrency and what comments make lots of money or just posts. So we will post and make special comments about that topic. Thanks

Hello dear this is going to be my first earning from this forum .. and m earning only from comments on diffrent topics and i must try to post and try to earn from the post😇 Thank you

I see that you are really new in this forum and you have many more things to learn here and it is good thing that you ask, and for your question the post, comment and also the topic is the same.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You can earn from.both commments and posts, creating new posts is also necessary to keep work going so I suggest you to atleast make 1-3 posts a day and rest of, you can earn momey only commenting on posts of other users...!!!

Yes, i earn everyday for comments or just post on cryptotalk. This is the best plat form for me and other. I to do daily 35 posts here and i earn daily.