All you need to know about yobit - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

What I know about yobit is it's a trading platform or we know it well with cryptocurrency exchange. Yobit has a lot of ways of earning on their platform other trading, which is investment box, DICE I think and event ICO/IEO as well. And to get paid by the forum we also need to have a yobit account linked with the forum.

YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Russia. ... A YoBit exchange review shows that it serves the cryptosphere via almost 500 active markets (493+) and a massive 7000+ currency pairs, including both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto currency pairs.

Yes, this post is a very helpful post for me as well as to those who are new comers. Also Yobit has complete detail of the Bitcoins you have earned in in Crypto talk forum. Also it tell that how many number of your post is useful

• Useful or interesting 1

Can you explain what do you want to know about from yobit ? there is many things in Yobit ! like ( freecoins - trading - investbox - Dice ) you have to select what do you need to give you a good answer my friend . 

Totally safe platform and you can keep your profits there and enable you to trade in it and get a lot of interest from this platform, but you must have created an account with it

All the posts paid for this site are paid and this yobit can be invested.  You will get money for investing if you have a complete idea about this

yobit is an excelent exchnaging and investment platform which you can use to earn money and get profit, like you do on other platforms. try investing. or buy and sell your coins and make profit on them

If you are a user of cryptotek campaign then you can withdraw your coins collected by the campaign only from yobit exchange because yobit is the only exchange which is sponsoring this campaign and it is very easy to use yobit you can have a knowledge by researching about it and this exchange is also very safe and secure.

For forum posting it is required that yobit, forum and yobit have a close relationship with each other. At the same time, there is an investment box for users to earn profit every day.

As when I initially came to know the yobit,it was always new and unfamiliar to understand,but what have me the usability aspect, was from best on just manually exploring the site, as now, am.nearly best on how to use the site. But some aspects are still unknown when it comes on some investment task to be done

• +1 1

Crypto Talk and Yobit are the partner. YoBit as a platform with multi functional and can take advantage of the Options availbale there. Like Trading, InvestBox, Dice and many more.  

On 2/3/2020 at 7:10 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

There are multiple ways you can earn money in cryptotalk and Yobit. In CT you can just post and make money everyday. In Yobit, you can invest your earnings form CT to Yobit investbox,  then you can trade, and you can also refer people to yobit and earn commissions. 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Yes, you're correct. Yobit is the only site we can get our profit in this forum. Moderators or admins sent the btc to our yobit account and only in yobit. I don't know why they chose yobit but i think because of being user friendly of it, its very easy to used. 

There is a lot of way in which you can win bitcoins or currencies on the Yobit platform, there are free currencies offered, as well as gambling as well as trading, you can try them all.

Whats kinds of ways you are searching if you said about crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts earning then there is only way to received our payment to create yobit exchange and attached your forum account with them and we received our satoshi on yobit exchange daily basis. 

Yobit is a trading platform that we have to use in getting money from and its one of those platforms that are very beneficial to so many people and yobit you get any pair for exchange and token release, you can also earn by betting its one thing am also trying to learn as  a way to earn money

On 2/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Cryptotalk is the Yobit exchanger platform. And they launched this campaign through cryptotalk. You will get your payment through only Yobit exchanger otherwise not.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You can earn and make a daily profit on the YOBIT platform through several methods which are trading or collecting free currencies and investing in INVESTBOX or gambling or by participating in this forum or by investing in new currencies ICO

THINK POSITIVE

Apart from cryptotalk campaign,  you can earn with Yobit investbox, where you invest in some low value coins, another one is investing in any other coins from the well known ones which you can invest, buy them and hold for sometime for ťhe value to increase 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

all right yobit is a beneficial platform I ruminate this is the simply lane to perceive your take-home pay . first we will take delivery of our remuneration in the from of Satoshi the. By by yobit we gain to convince it into Bitcoin .after this you canister send off a person or also you bottle extract of your self currency

• +2 1

Yobit is good exchanges first you can earn and trade in

Crypto coins and also we get best profit on yobit

Exchanges. You can link your account in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

on seeing this pmtopic tittle in the forum site i quickly rushed in clucking it hoping to learn about yobit exchange site, not knowing the guy is still asking the same question, please guys when writing a topic titfle make sure you are lucid with it stop all this jokes. 

You are correct, all of our earnings here in cryptotalk are directly go in there and other online wallets are not allowed, we can also view our number of posts there.

YOBIT it's a exchange and wallet for cryptocurrency,  there you can buy or sell currencies can keep your currency safe and also use it for investment purposes via invest box option or you can use it as a gambling token with several games available on yobit . Payment for crypto talkies also facilitated by YOBIT. 

Yobit is exchange platform not the freelancing site. Yobit has some exceptional features which you can use them to earn more benefits like you can invest the cryptocurrencies in the Yobit investbox to get the interest regularly.