All you need to know about yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

In yobit exchange their are three ways to earn first is this forum which we are using for posts an earn second is the investbox of the yobit exchange and third is the free coins which we can earn with yobit exchange 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 11
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

You can trade your earned btc here in cryptotalk to yobit. Also you can invest there. They have their minimum investment and their maximum investment but if you wanna stop investing, you can still close the investment timer.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Well, if you have some earnings here in this forum from yobit, you can roll it there by doing some trading, investing and also betting, in trading you can buy some other coins using your bitcoin, you can also invest in yobit by clicking the investbox, there you can invest some of coins and get some 1% daily and lastly for betting, you can bet on yopony, that is a horse race game and you can bet if what unicorn will be win. I hope you like it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This forum is a Bitcoin producer, to save your coins you need YOBIT, complete your post 100 because after that you will earn 30000 a day, when 100 posts are completed then immediately register YOBIT and lots of things you can do there such as trading, invest and so on.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Yobit and Cryptotalk are tied up for their crypto currency forum, if you are new in this flatform you need to make account in yobit to get your pay per post in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

welcome to this forum mate, there's a lot of tutorials in youtube and google search but in this site anyway you can earn bitcoin in just making useful posts 100 minimum requirement to post first and the following 30 posts will earn a satoshi and you can exchange to bitcoin using yobit exchanger and then finally convert it to your real money.. and read all rules and regulations of this site to prevent disobeyed the admins.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Before this forum was created, yobit he is an exchanging market and of course you can earn from it by trading, I mean you can work on it by deposit some coins and try to exchange them to earn money, by following the prices and choose which price is good for you to sell or buy, and there is freecoins features when you can claim daily coins

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yobit is good exchange and yobit exchange collabas with crypto talk and they both runs this campaign and yobit exchange provides so many option to earn like you do trading buying and selling also really yobit is good and genuine exchange its safe and secure exchange

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Investbox, trading, or this site. and you can gain more free coins from Yobit every hour. you can just search more on the platform... best wishes.....

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

There was no other way for us to receive our payments here but only through yobit exchange. 

And of course you need to have an account in yobit so that you can link your account in cryptotalk in yobit to receive your payment rewards.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

My friend, you can get money in the platform in many ways. When you link the platform to the forum, your profits will be transferred from the forum to it and you can profit from it through trading operations and also through the referral link and also you can profit by investing in the yobit fund

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

There is no another alternatively way to receive your payments more than the yobit exchanging platform through thats page link where you can see your coins https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I'm just with my information about yobit I simply don't need Something else.

I'm just storing bitcoins in the wallet.And I could do some exchanges.Then I withdraw my money. And that's all I do.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Aside from your earnings that go directly at your yobit exchange balance.you can also try their investbox wherin you will buy some token and invest it in there to gain some interest depends on the plan you choose.also you can try trading on their platform.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 AM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit? 

I understand your desire to make topic but consider doing searches before creating them, do not be surprised if in the next few days some topics begin to disappear from your count.

If the search engine is not enough, consider navigating between the different sections to begin solving many of your doubts.

This Topic can help you with the search engine:

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hello! I also have a struggle with yobit because it is really hard for me to understand it. But they said and someone advice me that i can learn and watch the tutorial in youtube.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There are many toturial vedio on the youtube how to use it in the exchanes the money. Yobit is a wallet and exchanges occurs. It store the coins and transfer it to currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In my opinion Yobit Wallet is the best.  I exchange money through it.  It's very secure and easy to withdraw money from.  I'm enjoying the benefits of using a Yobit wallet.  And advise others to use it.  You can use it too.  Because it's one of the best wallets in the world.

• +1 2

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Its hard to explain in words how yobit works just youtube it and watch there because its hard to describe yobit how it work and how its functions.

• +1 3

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Hello there

I think you need to goggle or Yutube, there's have lot of tutorial and lot of article about yobit, I also learn lot of think from there, it will helpful for you.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The first way to get money on the yobit platform is this forum, and then invest in the platform fund and then trade inside it. This is the most important way to make money on the yobit platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

I think the youbit exchnage is the best exchnage I ever tryed because their are lots of too services and I love them .