Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ankit Nepal

Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet?

Then admins, nevertheless really tellis, what is the problem that our funds are not being transferred on to our balance. Its sad when things like this, they don't income us

The same problem here with me, u can't send my earnings to bitcoin balance,  i think they are working on it, that is the first time i saw it, did this happens before? Old members should ans2us

I am experiencing similar issue, but I think it has something to do with the YoDa, and its compulsary 1 post in cryptotalk. I believe they have edit their code, to fit this stipulation, and hence probably the system is put on hold.

18 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

This problem has not been solved yet, and I did not receive the balance yesterday, I hope the problem will be resolved quickly.

17 hours ago, Kakabba said:

It is true that this happened to me a little while ago, the system may be updated, or there is a problem with the server or something like that, or their wallet is empty and you need to refill maybe some time and the problem is solved

So i have to deposit some amount of satoshis to my Yobit account to be able to collect my cryptotalk earnings, is that what you mean? because i didn't see that in the rules.

16 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I have the same problem since morning time. I thought I am the only

one experience this one. What might be happening? I cannot get my payments forwarded to my wallet. I hope this gets fix soon.

I also noticed that's today we have this error that's we cannot send the balances to our yobits accounts, but we must hope that it will be fixed soon

Yes I am also face this problem too.But i don't know what happent to do. I think this problem not a stable problem.I hope it will be fixed very soon. 

It would be better if yobit communicates on what is happening to avoid people becoming suspicious. I tried to find some official communication but I couldn't find it unfortunately.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It's because their fund for cryptotalk is empty, but don't worry they already refilled it.. try to get your earnings now I already got my earnings today.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

The problem has been solved, and everyone can send his cryptotalk balance to yobit, I just wanted to inform you because I saw a lot of worry about this issue, anyway share this to let everyone know 

its ok just wait for a while because this happens a lot and its always when the market is pumping but it get solved quick in a matter of few hours.

22 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

Thanks in advance.

I randomly experience this same issue too I  simply think it's their fault you know cryptoworld has a kind of slow process issues sometimes pls try to be patient mate

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It happens sometimes, i think at times like that, cryptotalk is doing top up of the balance they are paying us.

Sure maybe you are right, the button sometimes doesn't work because of the cryptotalk are required to top up their balance to yobit exchange

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The issue has been resolved and its time to work , this happened when you have to pay so many people it becomes a little bit hecktic and when your balance is out , you are suppose to place more and that is why it took a little bit more than expected, its one thing or another. but they have been kind enough to resolve the whole issue.

Yes, this is what happened to me yesterday and with friends and today the problem has been solved for all accounts and the balance moved to the wallet

Maybe it has something to do with the Yodollar deposit that is going to happen tomorrow, this things seldom happen because they want to keep the motivation coming this is their pet project and will help to promote all their projects.

5 hours ago, Basel098 said:

The problem has been resolved, I was able to withdraw the amotel, but the date of receipt changed to today, and thus unifies the balance of a day that will decrease us

No, my friend, even if it falls in the balance today, this is a very normal thing and can withdraw more. The important thing is that I do not exceed 30 comments and posts

5 hours ago, syedramim said:

I dont know why you cannot keep it.but I always my ctyptotalk balance keep in yobit exchnger. Its safe and secure.

There was a problem and was fixed by crypto talk Thank you for your participation

5 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

I also experienced this but finally they already fixed it. Thank God. You just have to wait for a day or so if it's still not working. 

It works and I checked out today there was a problem that the cryptotalk wallet was empty and it was filled in

I just transferred funds from cryptotalk to yobit, they probably filled again the wallet dedicated to the pay per posts campaign, just try again...

9 hours ago, Imran Ahammed said:

Creo que no es necesario depositar para reclamar el monto de ganancia de Cryptotalk. Tal vez este sea un problema oculto o Yobit detenga este sistema temporalmente. Espero que podamos obtener una actualización muy pronto. Espere amablemente la próxima actualización.

ok, thanks

this problem occurs sometimes but recently I have send my BTC balance to the yobit wallet and I didn't face any problem so I think it has been fixed right now

I still can't answer on this topic. As I m still a newbie and also have not yet finished my initial 100 posts of verification. Hope to finish soon and start receiving my payment.

5 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

Yes. It works now. But have you noticed it became slower? It bacame slower. Yesterday when I exchanged my coin the transaction was very slow now in yobit. 

Yes, it has become very slow, but now the withdrawal and transmission is fast and works regularly. Thank you for your participation and I wish you success.

2 hours ago, JoeDavid said:

This was a problem that was experienced by every member in the cryptocurrecy market and I woukd strongly say that with all this be sure that we can't in any way ignore the facts that are there 

Thank you my friend for providing your information and providing us with assistance, and I agree with your words as well and I wish success to everyone