Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ankit Nepal

Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet?

Hey friend I agreeeto your post someday ago I have same problem in my yobit account but it's not a big problem it's just a server problem and after some time this problem was solved and we send our balance again

Its the first time i hear this problem, try to log out and refresh the page then log in again.. hope the problem will be solved.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

I don't know but you can ask the admin or join the support team they will help you of course 

this time will be fixed. it only happened to me but now I understand that the website is wrong. improved now that happens to yobit.

Sometimes the balance on the Yobit exchange ends and the administration periodically has to replenish it, just try it in 4-5 hours, usually this problem is quickly solved.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about it because sometimes they're having maintenance on it so just reload it again and it will be fixed. Yobit exchange is very great easy and convenient to used so just take it slow and don't panicked.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:27 PM, dewita said:

maybe your account has been violated or your account has been banned by cryptotalk so you cannot withdraw your balance at this time

You should enter in cryptotalk, you can learn the rules here so that in the future you can do well and make useful posts so that your account stays safe and well and then you continue to receive and withdraw your balance at any time, so if conditions are so your account cannot be used again because your account has been violated and you don't withdraw balance anymore.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Thanks in advance.

Well there might be server issues or your network can be slow too. 

But i think now those issues are fixed by yobit and when ever this happen you need not to worry about it as your payments are not going anywhere.

segun lo que yo investigado, son actualizaciones que hace la pagina para eso lo recomendable es esperar que el solo va a seder!!

a varios de mi amigos lespasa lo mismo

Everything is normal now I think it was cryptotalk wallet that need to be replenished in other Yobit to pay for the campaign, when people do the comment and post. 

The same issue I was read a lot few days ago, maybe the yobit was under maintenance by that time because there is a time that I'm having a trouble to access the yobit and having a hard time to perform the activity I want to do.

I have the same problem but it will be corrected soon. The "Send to my BTC balance" button does not work. The forum goes on for technical work

I am also having this problem.  A few days ago this problem occured with me... Then it was solved. But again from today i am facing the problem again. I can not tranfmsfer my btc to my wallet. It really feels embarrasse..  Yobit need to solve it as soon as possible.

12 minutes ago, Sohag 66 said:

Seems there must be a problem somewhere maybe you should try rebooting your phone if it doesn't work then it will be an issue from the yobit developers side then. So you can't do that and neither of us can do it. It'll be okay in a moment.Maybe there's a technical error as for now. That's why I think it is happened.  thanks.

It's an issue from Yobit. I don't understand why we cannot be patient. I tried to send my balance to my wallet and I couldn't but I believe withdrawal can take days at least I saw my earnings based on numbers of posts I did for today. Take the chill pill and wait

Hello guys, Actually I’m experiencing it last night until now I’m trying to send the balance but it’s not working I think they are working something in the website. Maybe we should wait to finish them their upgrade or what they are doing.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Thanks in advance.

This is happend some time on exchange because exchange has to maintain the balance of BTC .They have to run the exchange and supply of fund  flow constant.

The problem.happnd with me last day & I bypassed it easily. Just wait for another 25 hours before claiming your earning. Yo will get your earning into wallet easily. Its a bug & the developer still unable to fix it.

This problem normally happens but it should not be a  serious issue to bring you down because it does happen with some technical reasons either with yobit or cryptotalk and it doesn't even take long like up to 48hrs unless when the technical problem Is so big or they have decided to ran away... 

Sometimes we cannot "send to my btc balance" to our yobit wallet, maybe there was just a maintainance, so be patient guys if you encounter such thing, it can be send afterwards.

17 minutes ago, Crypto7 said:

i think its common problem but they are working hard to fix it. you can expect few weeks to be fixed. currently its working fine.

It's all the time like this we have this problems every time but don't worry the problems is fixed after 12 hours I have me too this problems  it's a bug in the server I think

On 1/30/2020 at 9:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Please, whenever this issue exist, don't make another topic out of it.

I'll tell you right now, these problems happen quite a lot in Yobit. They must be refreshing the balance or some other reasons unknown, you just have to wait.

The next time this happens, this would be likely caused by the same reason. If the problem exists for more than what's expected, the admins would have posted some updates. But on most times, the best option is to wait, because probably no user here also knows the reason why, and this only sparks more spam users to have another abuse of payment opportunity.