Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ankit Nepal

Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet?

4 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

It's all the time like it's just a bug don't worry you can try another time and every thing is gone be alright, we have this problems all the time

This is happen for me too ! I think I was blocked or someting like this xD ! I think they are developing the site rightnow and they are going to slove this problem 

I believe it's just that the funds box is empty and needs to be refilled, don't worry if they won't pay anymore they would state that, just wait a while then try again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is not that much concerning issue, may be developers are upgrading the site or Their wallet is empty.  After refill you will get your money.

This is the error that's I see mostly of people are complaints from the signature campaign that's they cannot send the balance, I think this happen if there is no stock in cryptotalk

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

5 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

be sure daily earnings create your account and available fpr send.

then send btc to balance.

if not working change browser or check other time

I am not sure, but: When useful messages are reached, the next payments will be made: it says 100, maybe it does not appear because the number has not been completed.

Just like what other people have said, I think the Yobit team are undergoing some maintenance work on the site and also ensuring everything work out smoothly. Just be patient and try it later

I am also having this problem.  I cannot send btc to my wallet. I actuslly do not know the system of how to withdraw money from yobit. So i want to know this thing. Thank you so much. 

It worked for me, but that was 2 or 3 days ago and havent send again to my balance maybe there is updating or upgrading that is happening to yobit right now.

The same problem guys. Currently Bitcoin is on the top and I planned to sell the amount I used to save during last few weeks, but I can't! Hope the problem will be fixed soon.

I am pretty sure that they have just an empty balance on that wallet again and they fill it up when they have time.

I am also having same problems. Why is it actually been occuring? I think they are upgrading their system.  But fir their upgradation we could have some problems. But donot worry. It will be all right.

5 hours ago, Gul Jan said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me orThe same problem is with me also in think they are upgrading the system with out any notifications

How did this happen to you since you just made 100 comments for first time? You shouldn't have any transferable amount. Obviously a bot you won't get anything and you are probably the reason they paused the transfers.

Edited by BTC Future

This issue happened one time before, and the problem was in their wallet, it was empty and they were filling it,I didn't tried it today but don't worry once they complete this process, you will be able to send your money to yobit balance normally 

Yes from last night my balance also not transfer to account do not worry this is happening may be due to technical issues very soon solved by yobit exchange team. 

I tried that before but later on it worked. So just be patient because it will load later. Maybe they have too many requests or the server is facing an error. 

I like to confirm in my end that the wallet is still not refill so we cannot still transfer our earnings to our balance, I hope they can refill it as soon as possible so people like me will not be asking and will posts continously

It is not you only all users have same problem. Yobit team said in telegram group that it will be solved in the next hours , so don't worry and wait for more updates . 

29 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Indeed, all members experienced the same thing from yesterday, the send button to my BTC balance did not work. We are patient, it's possible the yobit wallet for payment for this forum is empty, so wait for it to be refilled again. Just stay active as usual, by making quality topics or posts.

Yes, I agree with you, Yobit is also doing maintenance and updating the preparation in my opinion.

If we pay close attention, now the calculation of the post also becomes faster than before. Hope it will be back normal soon. 

Good morning mate,i have been using yobit for a bit long time but never did i ever met this problem like yours,just try to do it again the next day.maybe its just because of the system.

Not only you facing this problem I also facing same problem maybe some issues in yobit or maybe yobit not refilled payment I hope cryptotalk fix all issue.