Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

Scammers are always there sometime they are just watching us.they just finding a right to to scam us.so better to as friends and others if its a legit or not.

Thanks for giving us some insights for the new trick how to be scammed, we can now avoid it by giving some tips how they are attacking their victim, i hope that you are still continue to sharing some tips to us to be aware to the happenings here in this forum.

I still don't get the idea if that person who have big amount Bitcoin trust random people in Telegram.

Then he send it without any problem. Yes that is sure scammer. I hope newbie don't get the trap. I see the scammer is only targeting people who greedy about money. So for greedy people just want try it and hope that is right you can get the Bitcoin. But actually that is not possible.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, saket6 said:

this is not a new trick my friend.scammers have being using it since quiet a time.but thanks a ton to inform us all.good work mate.👍

They always get their trick updated when they know many people are knowing about it

Scams are really getting advance day by day we should be very careful before investing in any site thanks for sharing this information keep sharing such useful information for the security of whole community

The Nigerian scam

Probably one of the oldest and most popular Internet scams used mostly by a member of a Nigerian family with wealth to trick different people. It is also known as “Nigerian 419”, and named after the section of Nigeria’s Criminal Code which banned the practice.

A typical Nigerian scam involves an emotional email, letter, text message or social networking message coming from a scammer (which can be an official government member, a businessman or a member of a very wealthy family member – usually a woman) who asks you to give help in retrieving a large sum of money from a bank, paying initially small fees for papers and legal matters. In exchange for your help, they promise you a very large sum of money.

They will be persistent and ask you to pay more and more money for additional services, such as transactions or transfer costs. You’ll even receive papers that are supposed to make you believe that it’s all for real. In the end, you are left broke and without any of the promised money.

This is by far one of the most used and costly tricks. Dealers use this powerful tool in closing a deal. You walk into a dealership, choose a vehicle, do a little negotiation, and the contract is signed. Within two hours of walking into the dealership, you are driving away in your new vehicle. The whole idea is that the dealer is not allowing you to do any comparison-shopping for the vehicle or finance options. You have now contracted for a higher sales price and percentage rate than if you had looked around.

Yes let's try to be more realistic and never fully believe these huge givaways in change of small amounts you send. Scams have always existed and unfortunately will continue to exist. So be aware and very careful my friends. 

On 10/8/2019 at 4:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

Thanks for this very useful reminder. Everybody really needs to be so much careful when dealing in online world as where lots of scammers are being born. Everything that asks for money first in exchange of big return must be avoided.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

Yes i have experienced such type of tries by scammers. on telegram, and also on emails. even i received that your account is trying to be access. so we should care about it.,

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I came across such a scam about a month ago. Only in my case, an unknown exchange notified about the win and to withdraw a Deposit is needed. The scheme of the scam is the same

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

It is not the website that gives you that btc

Either way, website or not, a team or a single person, all of which uses the same scheme that has been going even outside cryptocurrencies, wherein one is blinded by a "prize" amount which is fake, just to convince the victim send a fewer amount to get his non-existing prize.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:50 PM, saket6 said:

Yes that's true and they have such great tricks that they can fool even the most intelligent ones. I wish if they used their minds in some constructive works so that they could favor the nation and themselves legally.

Seriously they would had been of use to the country and the community as a whole but they choose to cheat the nation

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Scammers will always try to scam just the newbie and they make attractive posts and also they make exchange which offers attractive given money like just invest 10$ and get 15$ after a single week and this is true because i also join these type of websites and i loss my money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As per adoption is increasing scams and fraud ways also being increased. So its concerning and spread of good measures needed in order to save peoples from scams and frauds 

17 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Really. You are already experienced that is why you can outsmart them 

Yes i have been in crypto for 3 years now so I'm experienced in may fields, but still have a long way to go especially in trading.

22 minutes ago, Luv4me said:

Trading is the only complicated aspect of trading, it requires a lot of time involved

Yes but the good part about trading, you do need need training t get started you can always get started trading  right away and learning on the way.

5 hours ago, saket6 said:

Exactly.If they would really work hard and not be so greedy as to earn everything for free and not working at all by stealing the money of people like you and me who have worked hard to earn every single penny.

Serious they would had been value by people around them and they would value what they earned

13 hours ago, saket6 said:

Yes and it will bring more confidence in this crypto market. It has lost confidence because governments everywhere see this as a black market.As a result new investors have also stopped coming in.

Why they see it as black market is because it is use so much  in criminal activities

22 hours ago, Luv4me said:

If you don't need training, what about learning? Without learning a Lea will fumble all the way

You will eventually need learning but it is not necce3ssary before you start trading, crypto trading is very simple, due to its volatile,  but also hard to analyze the market so sometimes you will need your analysis sometimes you will need your brains.

39 minutes ago, saket6 said:

Healthcare data is a gold mine which is selling like hot cakes on the black market. A news report here in India says that Healthcare data is sold 3x of financial data. All this data is collected by scammers and hackers. Keep your data safe.

thats why we need a blokchain project that helps keeping ou data safe from being sold on the black market and hackers benefiting from our suffering.

Scammers use a basic trick. They attract poor users by their impossible offers like doubling bitcoin. A user gets attracted and hence he gets his results.