Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

With the increase in the number of cryptocurrency users, the number of fraudsters has increased, so I avoid responding to anyone I do not know and avoid or click on any link from unreliable sites, especially links on some telegram channels. Caution is very important in the crypto world.

• +1 1

It is good to provide advice regarding new ways in which the fraudster is scamming people so that members can easily avoid it, and we must try a lot to help each other

• +3 1

Yes this is more famous scame, i think moar of people know about this . Because when we don't know then we can make wrong decisions. So this is way to attract people to word gild. Because at that time people like that is in gold and we can earn profit. So don't make this mistake ,so many tricks will use by scammers, but need to safe from them. If you control your greed then you can make safe from them. But if we haven't knowledge then we can easily scame.  So if any link share by anyone then before open get suggestions from our seniors will be right and we can make right things.

A lot of individuals can seduce as well as short-change others to build conservatives better save for sometimes you really should be be sure on every occasion person is actually wary since they testament becharm along with bicker along with bring then you really think then you already water closet pay all but with child in addition to intoxicated boodle then again the realism place consider rook then you really, you only should be overcareful as that universe is a large amount of folk closet dupe sometimes you really.

Its a new scamming tricks by scammers. But there are also many tricks that scammer use to scam us.  So we should be aware these scams and don't share our personal information with other. And we should also make people aware of these scams. 

• +1 1

There are many fraudulent methods and this method is old. It seems that you are the first time to encounter a fraudster in this way. Be careful and not respond to strangers no matter what the reasons. Fraudsters are very smart people and have a lot of plans.

• +2 1

This trick is very common for many scammers, but people keeps on falling for, why is that? it is because for newbies it is not common but new. You see people come into the crypto world thinking that there is easy money here so when they find fake offers likes these they are easily manipulated.

Really, I did not understand you well, what method they use to defraud us. I hope for clarification.

Know about fraudsters who send out links telling you that they are quick monetization sites and are tricking you into stealing your account.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of strange and abusive methods that fraudsters use in order to be able to penetrate our private wallets and steal our money that we need.
For example: In light of the Covid 19 pandemic, a link was sent to me as a fundraising site for Coronavirus patients, but I discovered that this site was fraudulent because it forced me to pay a large amount of money.
Therefore, we must avoid all these fraudulent methods.

Rhe worst badis that this is mostly on investment schemes that promise you a very high amount of interest and they'll keep on asking you for deposits just to withdraw your own coin. This is why you need to avoid any site that say such a thing and always do your own research

My dear friend, scammers are everywhere and are waiting for the right opportunity to do their hideous work, and they are always developing their methods and tools to align with the development of anti-fraud, and the way you mentioned is one of their new methods.

• +2 1

Yes many scammer ways to get everything. this is their new trick to get what you have. they always send something very large but the contents are empty and this is very detrimental to us of course.

• +3 1

You are write friend because they are making new and latest tricks on daily basis and they try the different schemes and different recipe to trapped The Innocent member of the forum and their purpose is just too theft all of the money from your accounts so please avoid talk anything about your identifications with the scrammers.

There are also bots on Telegram and websites that defraud beginners, as they claim that they are paying for mining, and when you collect a certain amount, you are surprised that you need to deposit in order to be able to withdraw your profits, and this matter is very clear as just a fraud.

I think in the future there must be implemented to have an online sector which are dealing to fight against scammers because its much very hard for all people to know who is scammer and who is legit.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is true, my dear friend, as we face a lot of frauds that we cannot know how reliable they are at first, so it is possible that we will fall victim to these problems, meaning it is important to beware of fraudsters.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear as the crypto world get popular the scammers are also increase their scamming tricks. I thank you for sharing your experience with us. My friend account also get scammed by scammers in the telegram. They ask my friend if you want to make 500% profit on your earning then contact with us my friend contact us and when they send their Crypto money to these scammers they get block him and never contact us again with him. So, we all be aware from scammers and never pay head on any attractive offer provided by scammers.

Thank you so much for bringing our attention to this new trick that is being used by those online thieves called scammers, being updated with all these kind of things will help someone to be more careful.

• +1 1

Indeed the scammers are everywhere now and they have so many tricks that they use to attract their clients, so we most learn how to avoid them by all means so as to create a good atmosphere, thanks.