Don't fall into BitBall Scam - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Don't fall into BitBall Scam

Alot of coins go up and down every day or hours.. then they want to seel the price will dump after a day they need the coin they buy the price go up that is my opinion....

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:07 PM, Consignee said:

Bitball has risen 2600+% today with a volume of $200k approx. In graviex, the price is $0.04 and there are some order as well. On other exchanges, the price is very low but almost no volume, no buyer. I am sure something stupid is going on. May be @BitcoinCase can give us some more light here what the heck is going on. DOn't fall into the scam. It's listed in all the pump and dump exchanges.

Capture.thumb.PNG.0de26127c6f4ca5eafa34a9c6c7d57c8.PNG

Many dump coins out there in the Market so it’s better to stay away from them so we won’t lose our money easily and we can earn more coins and more profit.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:07 PM, Consignee said:

Bitball has risen 2600+% today with a volume of $200k approx. In graviex, the price is $0.04 and there are some order as well. On other exchanges, the price is very low but almost no volume, no buyer. I am sure something stupid is going on. May be @BitcoinCase can give us some more light here what the heck is going on. DOn't fall into the scam. It's listed in all the pump and dump exchanges.

I think the team members pumping the coins to get more fund on their project. Many begginer will think that it will rise up more. But you have to know it’s a trap.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

It is nice of you to share with us this information. I never heard of BTB before, so I went on the see the coin on CMC and their chart look like slumps in between sky scrapers. lol. You are right, this is a pump and dump coin. 

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitball/

I saw this kind of coins on market. They make trap for begginers. I think team members of the project sometime pump and dump coins to attract more people to invest on their project.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Thank you for alerting, a lot of currencies are pumped, and price manipulated and I do not know how we can know which currencies are naturally rising without a significant drop from other currencies whose appreciation is for the purpose of selling to traders.

Edited by Captain Karim
writing mistakes

Those are very rare movements, they seem like a fraud and I would not recommend your investment. Another type of currency is preferred to invest than one that presents such strange features.

1 hour ago, rumohmirah2 said:

sure , I know approximately this. this coin is listed in a few exchanges however they haven't any quantity. in particular no person can purchase any coin which has no quantity in the exchange. a few times there are fake volumes which must be prevented.

Bitball is atotal scam. They are also scamming the people. And do not invest in them.

A lot of cryptocurrencies are manipulated at their price by whales, and whoever enters the market without information about them incurs huge losses and buys at high prices, then he is forced to sell at the bottom. Thank you for warning us about this fraud.

I think that some prices are being manipulated and perhaps this was from the manipulation of whales in pumping the price up and then the price goes down and does not rise again and here the loss occurs, so we have to check the currency and its price before buying and conduct the necessary research

Yes my friend I am completely agree with you , you are talking the right ! we have to check the currency and its price before buying it ! 

I do not know what a rabble scam really is, I want to get an idea from you about the rabble scam, and if I know from you what it might be like to have other types of harm come, then of course I will not step on it, I hope you do.  Let me know

Thank you very much, my friend, for sharing this matter with us about fraud. I am a beginner here, and I have benefited a lot from it and learned that I must verify the currency and its price before buying

Not only bit all I saw this kind of pump on various low coins. After that I researched about that and found that these are scammers coin to stuck people here.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Occasionally we notice coinmarketcap reporting a few shitcoins mooning like that. It doesn't mean that anyone profits from this. It can be just the devs or one holder trying to manipulate prices and create an impression that his coin is doing good. Since most altcoins have noone trading them and just a few buy/sell orders set really low and really high, in exchanges noone uses, just one person with limited funds can manipulate indexes. All exchanges allow using your own orders to buy and sell, which is not actually allowed on regulated markets as it is just wash trading. All exchanges volumes are fake by 99% so I would suggest every member of this forum to treat all these situations like that and don't give any attention.

Edited by BTC Future

In projects such as Bitball and BitConnect only developers and users who bought coins at an early stage can profit. It is not worth investing in them now.

There are a lot of coins such this coins who gives a false image about their reality, scammers pump a such coin created by their self for the first time, then when the people buy it they will disappear from the market.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for sharing this information. Really, we must be careful not to make these deals because they are potentially unprofitable deals. Worse still, it can be frauds and we lose our money through them.

It is sad that there are so many pump and dump schemes like this on various exchanges which scam people to buy at high prices with fake volume and fake buy orders but later dump the price by selling all of their crypto. It is very important to check the price of a crypto in different exchanges before buying.

468x60-3.png

Looking at this matter from this side, I will agree with you, perhaps, just a temptation to attract more investors for this currency. This matter is not good. In this case, you would lose what you invested on. Or there are those who wanted to take an initiative in order to achieve a good price, and that move would be withdrawn. You should reduce in this case

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/7/2019 at 11:07 PM, Consignee said:

Wow this is great and informative post. We must really stay away from this scamming schemes and always secure our transactions and payment to keep it safe. We must always stay alert to avoid getting scammed by others. 

Yes i have seen These thing before also and they are just increasing the buys of the coin for manipulating the price of Coin and the best thing that i like to do with them is to stay away from them and i personally suggest to work on reputed coins for own safety.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes we should stay away such coins which have such kind of fluctuations. It is temporary pumps and latter it goes down to much. So we should be careful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing information. It seems also to me, something stupid is really going on. It is the best solution to stay away from them. Instead of relying on them prefer other coins. Be careful about that.