Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer.

I really do not follow anyone, but if I read enough and I am well informed I may follow certain websites, even here in the forum there are people who write interesting things, but I am not following anyone.

You always have to have your own criteria and see the opinion of others with respect, but particularly in this crypto world there is a lot of fake influencer.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, Simon said:

Over the year I have become aware of certain people within the crypto space that have a nack for effecting prices causing pumps and dumps

For example there is this user on twitter that for months was shilling Ren

He would only tweet about it and it would pump +10% regularly. 

Same with link , he made some people a lot of money and others it cost like myself

Another person is  presidential candidate John MacAffe who has even admitted to been a paid shill. 

I find a lot of these so-called influencers have a bit more than Knowledge when it comes to theses coins maybe even a stake in them, having said that John and Sky coin parted ways for a very unusual reason but he still supports them. 

Never the less traders need to be aware of people like this as they have the power to ruin your trade or send it to the moon. 

Nice one i will be more focus in Tweeter from  now for trading and bug perwon in the cryptocorancy Field. Good luck 🐞🍀

I used to follow the crypto influencer before but currently don't, because no one can control it.  I think the true impact on the market may be Justin Sun but others will not have any impact on the market.

I do not prefer to follow any party that publishes recommendations for trading deals in cryptocurrencies, rather I prefer to make my own decision away from all external influences.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:40 PM, moonuranus said:

John McAfee, he is funny as hell with his unrealistic predictions of bitcoin,
He is a great crypto influencer in a negative way because he is promoting any junk projects as long as he is getting paid for it. 

Well, we have a same favorite cryptocurrency influencer mate, some of his prediction are really happens but mostly this is really not happened, you're right by being happy and funny of him by giving some jokes etc.

There are many celebrities of religion who influence crypto, and my father followed them in person, but John McAfee is the most capable of them because he buys coins and then puts news on them to go up and sell at the top, and this is a bad thing...

On 10/9/2019 at 12:15 AM, Mitak6 said:

There is this guy on YouTube named Alessia Rastani. I don't know for sure if the information he shares is very legit or not but I really like the way he creates his videos and explains everything. 

Yes i agree with you i have watched his videos also and i believe the information he provides is quiet genuine. So yes he is the influencer for me.

There is a youtuber known as Aiza Mercado, i real like her and she is my teacher and everything in crypto currency. I have learn many things from her and now i apply them in my crypto journey with a lot of benefits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many influences in the internet but I think all influences should be ignored. Because I m sure that the majority of the influences their goal is other than what they should to do is teaching others..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My idol in the world of cryptocurrency is the creator of ETH Vitaly Buterin. He himself is Russian, but moved to work in Canada. I greatly admire his mind how he created ETH. I constantly read his quotes and opinions, he is a very smart person. It is on these that we should be equal, because they make the world a better place.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, Simon said:

Over the year I have become aware of certain people within the crypto space that have a nack for effecting prices causing pumps and dumps

Same with link , he made some people a lot of money and others it cost like myself

Another person is  presidential candidate John MacAffe who has even admitted to been a paid shill. 

I find a lot of these so-called influencers have a bit more than Knowledge when it comes to theses coins maybe even a stake in them, having said that John and Sky coin parted ways for a very unusual reason but he still supports them. 

Never the less traders need to be aware of people like this as they have the power to ruin your trade or send it to the moon. 

I got there are many influencers in this market who always help other begginers. Mostly I like Submit Kapoor who is quite friendly and helpful.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I hope that my understanding of this post is correct, you mean that there are people who have an effect on the cryptocurrency in some way, the cryptocurrency has not been welcomed due to the ignorance of people of its actual value in developing countries, the simplest example of its positivity is to monitor countries for the income they achieve.

Edited by Maroua

On 10/7/2019 at 9:20 PM, Simon said:

I dont actually known some cryptocurrencies influencer. This post is good for beginner like me so I can see who are the inflencers who help their fans and providing knowledge. 

i think they predict because of they definitely have the big share in market. And may be a lot of knowledge about these countries. But it is difficult to predict right things. 

My favorite and favorite is John McAfee as well as Satoshi Nakamoto, inventor of Bitcoin, two of the favorite characters in the field of crypto.

Life is great and enjoy it

Frankly, I did not understand this topic well, I did not understand how the influencers intervened in the cryptocurrency. I take the comments that were made to your post to understand it well. Thanks for the post.

One of the people who attained my interest is John McAfee, this person provided many services, including his defined antivirus program. He left the company and started also in this field. He created a special platform and started the process again. I do not have the full story but he is among those Wataru is my interest in this field, the majority are talking about. Your point of view from the interactions of those who dominate in this field have two points, as I said, either to make your aunt rise or fall

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My favorite influencer is my own best friend he give great knowledge about bitcoin when I have nothing knowing about crypto he guided me first then I researched about crypto on google and YouTube. 

Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum , is my top best crypto influencer in this world . As a young man, have a look at him, he is a founder of Ethereum and he has estimated IQ of 257. We have the similar ages but I still have done no remarkable works that he has already done for this world. 

On 4/11/2020 at 8:51 PM, chrislynn said:

I have no ideal person of crypto market because I am new and learning continuing from YouTube and google therefore I am self motivated from myself for earnings more if I learned it. Learning is lifeblood for crypto market investors because now everyone has important of learning.

Yes I think you are right because I am too not have that cryptocurrency person because I don't really know who are the influences of cryptocurrencies is existing so I think that I'm making and ideal self from me only 

On 3/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, tienda said:

There are many influences in the internet but I think all influences should be ignored. Because I m sure that the majority of the influences their goal is other than what they should to do is teaching others..

Well, there has using some different way of teaching mate so that you can chose some best influencer un terms from cryptocurrency, happy posting mate.

To be honest, I don't have any favorite crypto influencer because I watch videos on Youtube occasionally and don't remember their names, as well as I almost don't read any thoughts of people from crypto world.

I do not assume this is proper. due to the fact absolutely the thing that influences the rate of a crypto is a transaction run via the crypto. no longer because of the words of those influential people. consequently if you want the charge of crypto that you want rises in price then multiply to make transactions using the crypto.

I never used any twitter account for getting trading signals of crypto market. But I used my own mind for predictions of crypto market. Therefore I also experienced that only profitable things when we have own knowledge about crypto market. 

On 5/19/2020 at 2:00 PM, Rezort said:

To be honest, I don't have any favorite crypto influencer because I watch videos on Youtube occasionally and don't remember their names, as well as I almost don't read any thoughts of people from crypto world.

Well, we have a same idea mate, I'm just watching some videos from youtube to get some information about cryptocurrency and i have no favorite cryptocurrency influencer as of now, maybe soon i have one.