Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer.

I follow on several crypto commutities but I have no favorite any crypto influencer

Hi, Cryptotalk community;

I'm following some crypto influencers. Scott, with nickname "The wolf of all streets" is one of them and he is very decent. I advise you guys to follow him and observe. 

Also, I follow a twitter account called Moonsider. It claims to publish breaking news about crypto like new project partnerships, exchange listing etc before it actually is published in official accounts and sometime when they publish, I notice a significant price pump. You may try to observe by yourselves.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

For me personally, the statements do not accuse me of the extent of my interest in the news and the situation of other markets, and of course they or some of them are influential people in the Crypto market, but in my opinion the technical and wave analysis gives us a clearer picture of the price or the future trend.

• +1 1

I do not have a favorite crypto influencer, but I know that a couple of them that move a lot of people manage to even influence and directly affect the price of a cryptocurrency, they are: John McAfee and Justin Sun.

The thing about influencers is that you could be deceived to believe on what they are trying to say about the subject matter and in return you would be following what does the influencer said in that time. In this case, I guess it is a risky thing to just believe easily to an influencer since this kind of strategy could only be a marketing strategy of their project so that they could attract users to invest to their project. It would be not good to the users who invest since it is their assets that would lose when the projects turns to become a failure. This is the reason why I do not believe to all of the influencers and make my own deep understanding through research about the subject matter they are trying to say to all of their audience.

I think that the issue of influencers trying to pump a cryptocurrency is something dangerous, it happened with doge coin very recently, where it started as a joke on twitter by a series of influencers and after pumping the coin, it fell and until the day of today I could not get back its original price. I think that as advice for beginners, it is not good to get into these types of currencies or to follow those people who try to do this because it can be very risky and you can lose a lot of money in an instant. The best thing is to study the projects where we are going to invest and after being sure, only then do it.

My favorite is MAD Cripto, he is a young Mexican who is dedicated to cryptocurrencies and real estate, thanks to him I knew cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I usually watch a lot of Miguel's videos, his channel is called 7 Community Income in Spanish, he sees videos every day about staking, new ways to get cryptocurrencies and the use of wallets.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am following Turkish influencer names is Alp Işık . He is taking video about cryptocurrencyes since 2012.

• -3 1

I adore Justin Sun, I think he is a really good man in crypto sphere. His projects are very prospective and I believe that one day he will change crypto sphere are spread it around the world 

I prefer Erik Voorhees .He has emerged in the field since 2011 as Head of Marketing and is one of the early adopters of digital currencies. Today, he continues as the CEO of ShapeShift. He is one of the most influential in the blockchain and cryptocurrency community by several leading cryptocurrency publications. What I like about him is that he loves to share his experiences and knowledge with the world, so his Twitter account is a great source of information.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I do not follow any influencer, I started in the crypto world, watching publications of tokens, airdrops, Bitcoins on YouTube, and then I liked the subject and continued learning from specialized sites and talking about the subject with friends.

Ronny Roehrig, a crazy German as he says in his video, is someone who really inspires me to follow crypto, especially BTC, this person is a genius.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I follow several channels on YouTube about cryptocurrencies, but I don't have one that I trust without doing my own analysis and research, although I often find Madcrypto's opinions very accurate.

• Useful or interesting 1

A lot is manipulated in the cryptocurrency market to steal traders' money by manipulating their decisions to buy and sell, do not think that any pumping of prices will be useless, why does the whale pay you while his goal is to grow his wealth, the fact is that he accumulated for a long time at cheap prices and then comes Time to raise prices and sell.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

my favorite influencer is my friend, he learning me about the cryptocurrency, also I read a lot and I'm just watching some videos from youtube

• +1 1

On 9/23/2020 at 11:10 PM, Moaz said:

You are right, there are many influential people in the crypto world who have millions of followers on their social media accounts and are affected by their decision, but for me I only follow one person on Twitter and he is Justin Sun because I think he is a really successful person and deserves to follow

In my opinion you are right my friend but the effects is the slight effects on the price of many other crypto currencies working in the market. Earlier I was not interested at this site. But he convince me to work at this platform and earn money from it. Now I aam gainning knowledge and skills from this forum. Thanks for this topic.

I am not very influenced by social media as I am usually avoid and do not follow people that are influencers. This is bad as a word on its own and means that some people are there to push their followers to life styles that they accept and avoid things this person does not like. I do not like this then and do not follow them.

• +3 1

I usually follow some people like Vitalik Buterin and Dan Held on twitter, although sometimes even them they are saying things that wasn't supposed to be said, probably thinking they help. Vitalik is usually open and responds sometimes to people, although of course he doesn't have all the time to read all comments. I also like the approach of Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss which are becoming my favorite lately. They are cool guys that wouldn't have a problem to even go out for a drink with anyone of us if they had the opportunity, no matter they are billionaires already. Made me a very good impression, and also feel bad for how Zuckenberg stolen their facebook idea.

• +3 1

McAfee was a looney, he was a drug abuser and a shill as you said in the post, paid by altcoins to promote them to twitter followers and created huge pump and dumps. Many of the projects he promoted were scams and are now not important any more. Tron was one he promoted and actually given advice that it was different from the rest, being the real deal. He knew exactly what he was doing with the rest and what garbage they were.

• +2 1

I don't have any influencer as favorite and I don't like what they do either. Look at the one mentioned in this post, John McAfee, a major shill that was a drug user all his life and even accused of killing a person. In jail now after trying to evade taxes. Given to Bitcoin even worse name than Silk Road. I am sure that someone paid McAfee to stop talking about Bitcoin.

• +3 1

There are some influencers in social media and Youtube but I don't think that we should be following them too much. We have our ideas and knowledge on Bitcoin and sometimes the influencers will just try to push you away from your ideals. It is better to hold strong and not change them.

Edited by kryptonick

My favorite cryptocurrency influencers starts from Craig Wright because of the way he brags about his love for bitcoin and how he founded bitcoin, then John McAfe for his security and interest in cryptocurrency

• +3 1

Yes there are many influencer in the market and even in the our life but I can say I heard Bitcoin from the friend he is the good crypto trader and also best crypto user. So I think he is the my influencer.

• +1 1

My favorite cryptocurrency influencers starts from Craig Wright because of the way he brags about his love for bitcoin and how he founded bitcoin, then John McAfe for his security and interest in cryptocurrency

• +2 1