Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

On 1/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

I think newbies creating topics because there are some conflict happening to their account like they can't register in yobit, they can't open their account, and etc.. These issue is new in cryptotalk also in yobit so its good to asked question in the forum but don't make a post that already existing in the forum. 

We need being seniors and have lot of experience of making posts and comments and creating new topics in crypto talk forum so we must helps of new people and new members of crypto talk forum. It is not a bad thing for us alot because we must gave them good advices for their work. 

I don't know this new bies tend to make post based on lgnor this topic was perfect but i not understand this topic sorry next topic i will try the answers thank you 

Newbies shouldn't force themselves to create topics or reply to topics they have no knowledge of yet. They can always pick the easier ones while gaining tidbits of knowledge here and there, and by the time they have a firm grasp of the basics of everything in the forum, they can try creating new topics or posting on the harder topics.

This is what I did back when I was starting.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I also think like you. While not meant to equate all newbies the same, newcomers are often reckless and lacking in care and concentration and are serious about the forum, they are more interested in numbers. Newcomer posts are often of little or no use.

Thank you for your post , this is normal, my friend, for beginners to post the same questions in their first posts, which is about working in the forum, payment method, etc., but we, in turn, should guide and assist these beginners.

Well first goal should be, learning forum's rules. Newbie on this forum might love to read the pinned messages from the moderators which are very useful to get started on this forum. Instead of creating the weightless post try exploring the guidelines on this forum. 

On 1/26/2020 at 7:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

I think they just haere to complete their first 100 post through this. Because they alwasy repid these multiple time without gathering any information about it. They should research it by themself.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

In my view, they just do that to create a topic and make post count on Yobit. They should have just made use of the pinned posts in the about forum to get used to here. We see more of the same post over and over and I am tired of that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I believe that users who have just come to the forum, they write bad posts due to inability, but this is not an excuse, we all studied, so new members, you must learn to write high-quality and informative posts and comments.

because most people signed up just to get the free bitcoins per post, so they start spamming with questions which can be answered if they just read the rules or other posts easily

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If you think you can help them by making such topics as well why not pming each noob that eventually doesn't want to waste his time trying to search for the rules and guide him directly? 😄

That would solve the issue, as not everyone is willing to use the search button therefore those newbies will randomly create non sense duplicate topics all over the place and that's something you have to accept.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, you are right my dear friend. When I was a newbie I to do the same mistake. The thing is they don't know That whether they Do this or not? So They will learn slowly. But it's our duty To make them understand.

Itis normal to see like this questions here from newbie donot see any problem with this questions as abeginer need to know more and more

I think that in the beginning, the beginner should increase your experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and increase his information reserve from the field, and then you can try to find opportunities for profit.

I have noticed that here before! I advice all beginners to read the rules of each section in this forum more than one time and respect the rules here..also making useful posts about how to start here is really a good idea!

Edited by Magnom

Many people are just entered to here to get earned and they don't know anything about Crypto world ! Yes there is no problem if you don't know about Crypto but you have also respect the rules of this forum and learning about crypto is free now  !

Yes, beginners should read more to understand what they should do.
When I was a beginner, I read a lot of topics and comments so I was able to learn in this forum and then I started participating in this forum.

You are right if you want to learn you struggle to learn. It is easy to read the rules and apply what you need. You do not need to ask others or the ancients if you say well. But although it is also useful to ask for help every now and then and you may find answers that make it easier for you to work in the forum and how to get started.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Right any new user can know how the forum work just by surfing and searching in any session on the forum ,dont need to ask many question,but the majority ask t have more pst and dont care about the centent ,I'm sure they already know the answer 

Yes mate.Most of the new members after joining this forum, keep posting their many questions which is already exist here. such as how to earn from here or what are the rules etc.But i think,as they don't know anything about this forum,we can't blame them.For all the newbies i will suggest to read all the pinned post of every sections before start working,i hope they will get all their answers.

Edited by Jami273

Yes, self-experience is the best teacher. It is okay to learn from others and ask them about things that you do not understand, but relying on your own experience is the best teacher. Also, I am not prevented from answering the questions of new members and teaching them. This will help them a lot.

Everybody who  are new here want to get any information about this world very easily. Maybe they don't want visit beginners section, or making any research. It is just simple way to create any topic about own question and wait for other members react your topic. 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, Upright said:

I'm a newbie here also but as far as i can i want to learn more and more by exploring with my own in this forum and also asking to a senior user and i would glad to grasp all those knowledge and once i earn enough i would like to invest it to earn money than i initially invested. 

I can agree with you that most of the new people just don't want to read some text on the forum and are willing to earn money only, however they get banned after and give it up.