Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

7 hours ago, Rezort said:

I can agree with you that most of the new people just don't want to read some text on the forum and are willing to earn money only, however they get banned after and give it up.

Newbies do make this mistakes, the advice for them is to just not post anything yet after registration, they should first go about forum, read everything pinned topics created by admin. After, they can read some topics and start to answer with quality posts. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • +1 1

There are many ways they can learn and they include, reading other people posts and topics, visiting different forums and other more but we can't blame all of them because some of them are don't know of Cryptocurrency and remember our level of understanding is not thesame but I know with time everyone will be perfect to face any problems.

• +1 1

My friend ,as anewbie, I always try to be careful  in working here in this platform, I searched and read alot of information about crypto currency and crypto talk before I use it ,in order not to fall in mistakes,I have all the rules and instructions perfectly. I hope I won't do any mistakes 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I can get you point my friend of this topic that you made for the newbies or beginners here in this forum. Giving that kind of advice that do learn from the others post by reading it not just only by asking question in that topic that they made was a very helpful for them so I hope that they apply it on their way here on this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, Upright said:

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

I hope they will the rules first before they proceed to post here so they will have ideas on what to do and what to avoid and they will never ask the same thing again and again. All they need to know about the forum already posted that's why reading guidelines would be a big help. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/26/2020 at 7:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

For noob member there has some tips to be  a minimum quality topic creater and have basic Knowledge about crypto but they need to work hard some days in this forum or in internet to be expert lil bit.. 

1) the noob member need to use their all time to learn about crypto currrncy related all news..  If they dont understand then just ask the Senior or google.. 

2) noob member should not be hurry to work   or to earn money because if they keep this thought they cant earn knowledge anymore.. They just  need to focus on learn and read.. 

3) if a noob work on a site then just keep follow the  rule    because especially the noob make a spam in a forum.. So they should be careful about it much if they want to learn     

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 9:46 PM, George10 said:

I can't see pinned massages for newbies so why would I not hastate to pop up a question.

people might need additional help because they are maybe new to smart phones or computers in general that's why they are not so good on the website.

As new user who joined Crypto world with a well stated desirable plan/ambitions to achieved, should always be law abiding in order for him to reach his target. Whenever you're going to do anything make sure its in accordance with existing protocols, reviewed the pin post in each sections to keep yourself current and abreast basically on regulations. Then read some FAQ answers given by old members all this will increase your experience and be working here as expected for the benefits of all 

Yeah, like each and every new members asking for help saying I am new member. Please read all the rules and regulations and all the things are listed on the pinned post and almost we can get other solution by searching.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am newbie here too and you are rigth about this some newbie are lost and so I am but I am only trying to find out what to do and need to give me some time to undestand but I will not go ask about everything without searching.

• +1 1

Some are ignorance and they now know how to change and do not want this either for them but have only know to be count on the rest, these are make very bad decision and only are look for quick profit and most time they are not care for other but only to get. Very bad because this is not help them to see behind their wall that have closed all the opportunity. I am not advice them because they will not change and stay with ignorance, but I am try to help the people that want to cahnge and want to learn properly and I am try to do that too the good way.

• +2 1

Well, we can't be very strict to newbies because of course they are ignorant but most are here to learn and become better. Be a little less strict and allow us to grow and we can become good members too and contribute and give our opinion and help to others according to what we have learned.

Newbies will learn with time. They are only joined and have less than a hundred posts and try to make these first and see if the forum can help them. But what I have seen them not doing is they don't follow rules and they have to read them and not post anything they like but has to be for cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Ignorance needs to be reduced by educating the beginners and they will stop making mistakes and become quality members that can in turn help us with their views and important opportunities. We help each other and of course there are some that don't want to help but they will get very few too as they have not the correct attitude.

• +4 1

I agreed with you mate many of members here especially beginners post comments by without knowing anything. I recommend newcomers to read and obey the rules and guidelines of forum and before posting do deeply research about that and then post here. The full member and senior members here help them for to understand all about crypto domain. 

❤❤If you agree with me ,support me and hit the like ❤❤

• +3 1

The actual problem is that when such a question is asked, it indicates their lack of seriousness and recklessness. If they pay attention to the publications fixed at the beginning of the section, they will know the best way to work. If they read a few topics, they will see how to publish and respond, but unfortunately they do not do that and their posts are deleted.

• +1 1

Yes, most beginners write a post on how to get started on Crypto Talk.  I think we don't have to answer such posts because they will definitely be deleted.  We can guide the beginners to read the posts installed in the section (About the Forum) and the (Beginners) section, thus we will provide them with the greatest help.

• +1 1

Novices need to learn by their self to looking through their self there are numerous alternatives that requirements to comprehend their self by read the choice what is that choice for and what befall this choice it simple to under stand just need your consideration .

On 1/26/2020 at 2:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

The problem with newbies is that instead of them to check the pinned post so that they can read the rules of this forum or if they hadn't clear about a particular topic or content should ask members who they think will solve their problem but they keep asking thesame questions by creating a topic I know almost all frequent questions asked by newbies has already been answered by other members.

I want to say that some newbies joined the forum with reference of seniors. So that they know how to post comments and how they can read forum rules. But newbies who join the forum on self behalf, they do short posts as they don't have much idea about repetitive posts. I think that it is okay if they post Short posts. It is our duty to guide newbies and support each other.

• +1 1

So that they may read the rules that they can read the laws of the forums, and understand the chapter of the forum nicely (beginner) chapter and understand that we will provide them with their greatest help.

Some may be ignorant about the rules and how to make a good post and yet there can be good posts deleted anyway so maybe his is not the only reason but there are other rules that some are used to delete posts and others are not as many duplicate posts exists. Everyone has a different thinking about what is a short post and even long posts can be deleted.

That's probably why they're new. Do not forget this, and give them advice, the opportunity not to repeat mistakes. After all, when I started development, I also did not understand a lot, and even managed to get a Varna, all because I did not know the rules. Fortunately, in the future everything started to develop, and I learned everything, and beginners will learn!

Most of the newbies @Upright are ignorant of going to the pinned posts and reading them or searching what they want to know in the search bar.They instead consider posting a topic or  a comment about it so that others may tell them.I also did this in the beginning but with time and by the help of some friends in this forum I changed .So I want to tell  all the newbies reading this post to go to the pinned posts and read them, or else they will face serious problems.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 1/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Upright said:

I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Totally right a new member should read the pined posts to get information about the section because the Moderates give all necessary information in it so just read .