Important for all new and beginners here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

On 1/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, Pujoncha said:

For the leave and all beginners in Crypto you have to read all the description of Crypto then you have to work properly in this website it

I agree to you topic. If someone fail to follow the rule then they have help some expert and try to understand this site then start her work from here. 

On 1/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, Pujoncha said:

For the leave and all beginners in Crypto you have to read all the description of Crypto then you have to work properly in this website it

Yes I agreed your post it's really a good post for beginner your post will be help newbie to understand this forums. 

Payments are made from the company cryptotalk, and this is true. This is very important when payments are made. The fact that the company will stop working is just a fake. 

For all new beginners we should have to keep in mind that to do 30 comments everyday for earning many money as possible.

This is very nice. It is very comprehensive and is a must read by the newbies. I do hope you can create guide and tutorial posts. Together with other users we can help the newbies through our simplified posts on how cryptocurrency works and how to earn in this forum.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Hello there

Thank you very much for shearing very good topic, I am new in here, it will be help me future, Please shear more helpful topic for us.

This post is informative and beneficial specially to the begginers. It's true that you need to obey the rules and policies of this forum don't spam and repetitive post and Don't create multiple accounts they will banned you forever in cryptotalk. You need to post useful and helpful content Because if you post nonsense they deleted your post and it's not counted.

Important for all the people is that they need to do 100 comment at first day and from that day every day 30 comment need to be done. 

Very well said,all must strictly follow the rules first when joining this forum,dont waste the opportunity of being here and earning decent amount of free btc. 

hi, i am from bangladesh.

i am new in cryptotalk. recently i joint in this site.i read some rouls in hear.but i don't know all rouls.your post very helpful for me.i brack a roule. after that they give me a worning point.so thank you so much for your information. 

Yes some rules here is easy to follow so I hope there is a way to follow this. Especially the copy and paste is some of the rules that is not follow by some new members.

6 minutes ago, hanbio said:

There can be a segment for sharing your referral joins so dodge posting it in different segments, if it's not an excessive amount of trouble.

I cannot understand your statements. I'm sorry because English language is not my primary language and I think that's confusing to me. Can you please expound it more to become more clear.

I have not heard about the end of the competition for Bitcoin talk, I hope that this will not happen in relation to the competition here in the forum, of course, thank you for the explanatory topic.

You have actually done a good job by writing down all the tips and points to be kept in mind, It is a very useful posts for all the newbies as well as the beginners.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

I don't understand your point there you say that " I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion" can you tell us where did you heard about that's?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinion. This will help some newbies to make correct contents and even me.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Thanks mate for sharing these tips with us newbies I really appreciate it 

Great information and very well said, newbies can really understand now what to do and not to do in the forum. because most of them when they join here they dont even read the rules.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:32 PM, hsalihu13 said:

I have read all this, but if some one fail to follow some this rules . what will happens to him,  

s/he will get ban. not abiding the rules and regulations will put you at risks. make sure to read it in order to avoid getting warning points or be banned.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nezar said:

To make our account safe we should post always genuine and follow the rules of this forum site. Becasue it can make suspend our account. And always try to post some usefull content without refferal links.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

All those who are new have to take care of everything.  Pay close attention to crypto's forum rules.  They have to keep all the information about the crypto currency.  They have to spend time in the Beginner section just so they can learn more about crypto. No copy can be pasted.  Cannot post outside the rules.  useless information cannot be provided.

This airdrop ends last day, you cannot available to do the requirements for airdrop, as of now the yobit are giving some coins for their participants and it has a huge amount of value when it released. We can stay here for wait to the other airdrop comes.

The Ip if it banned i think if we open the account from other devices they will be banned too. that is what i think 🤔...